FIRST KICK

MY SWEET HUSBAND

4 Months later 

 

You are already in your 7 month and you were now in Chanyeol's office waiting for him to finish his meeting. You wanted to stay at home but your protective husband disagree. 

"Where is Oppa ?  He take so long... " You mumbled while rubbing your tummy. 

Because of your sore back, you decided to take a walk in the room. 

" Princess , i am back ! " Chanyeol  rushed to you when he saw you standing up instead of sitting. 

" Oppa !  " You squealed and run into his embrace. 

" Hey Hey , dont run. Why are you standing up hmm?  " Chanyeol Hug you back and place kisses on your temple. 

" I miss you Oppa. " You said cutely and pout. 

" Silly girl, i am here already arent I. Lets sit down first, you are standing for too long. " Chanyeol then  lead you to the sofa and place his head on your bump. 

" Agei ah, its appa. " Chanyeol grin widely while talking to your child. 

You giggled and his hair. 

" Faster come out, we cant wait to see you agei ah. " Chanyeol place kisses on the bump. 

" Argh ! " You groan when you felt a kick. 

Chanyeol was still stunned with the kick 

" Agei ah, did you just kick appa ' s face ?!  Kick it again Agei !  Show appa ! " Chanyeol said excitedly and place his hand on your bump to feel another kick. 

" Argh ! " You groan again when you cfelt the kick. 

" Good job aegi ah !  " He grin from ear to ear and kiss the bump repeatly. 

" Yah Oppa, how can you ask our aegi to kick me ?  It hurts.. " You sulked and pout. 

Chanyeol then quickly pull you into the hug. 

" Sorry princess ah, Oppa wont do it again. " Chanyeol pout and  said softly then  kiss your forehead. 

" Pabo Oppa. " You giggled and kiss him.