FIRST LOVE OR WIFE ?

MY SWEET HUSBAND

You were in the kitchen cooking breakfast for your Husband and yourself. After cooking, you went into the room to wake your husband up. 

You chuckled when you saw him sunggle into the blanket and snoring softly. 

"My poor baby boy.. He looks tired. " You sigh and softly his hair. 

" Hmnnnn... "Chanyeol moan softly and lean his head on to your lap. 

" Bwoya.... "You chuckled and put your hand under his shirt and rub his back. Chanyeol always like it when you do this. 

" Agei ah, are you doing well in omma 's tummy? " Chanyeol place his head on your tummy and talk to your agei. 

" Pabo Oppa. Our agei is doing well in my tummy. Palli get up and wash yourself ! I have cook breakfast already. Chanyeol peck your forehead and get up. 

"My baby girl should rest and let Oppa do the cooking. What should I do if you hurt yourself hmm? Next time just rest okay baby, Oppa will cook for us. " Chanyeol hug you and peck your lips repeatly. 

" Arghhh Oppa. Hahaha stop it  ! " You squirm and run out of his embrace. 

In the kitchen 

" Oppa, i want go to the park later. Can we?  Can we Oppa ? " You pull his selve and show your agyeo. 

"Aish, how can i reject you. But you must promise me that we will only walk for 2 Hours okay. You need to rest too." He peck your forehead. 

You quickly went to change and found your husband already waiting for you. 

"Lets go!! " You shouted excitedly and run towards the door. But chanyeol held you back. 

" Go where a thicker jacket. Its - 2 ° outside. " Chanyeol lead you back into the room and help you wear a thicker jacket. 

" Okie lets go now. "He hold your hand tightly and both of you walk to the garden. 

Both of you were sitting on the bench and enjoying the scenario. Suddenly you heard the voice you hate the most. 

" Chanyeol Oppa ! Jennie !  " minah shouted and run to you guys. 

" Oh minah noona ! "

You saw chanyeol face lit up when he saw minah. 

" Oppa...  He look at minah just like how he look at me. Whats this?  Oppa still cant forget his first love ?.... "

You just sat there quietly and listen to chanyeol and minah talking. 

Suddenly there is a group of gangster holding up knife and walking towards us. You  was so scared  that I hold tightly onto oppa's jacket. While minah was hiding her face into chanyeol's chest and chanyeol was hugging her closely todae hi. 

You let go your hand when you saw that. 

"Hey pretty girl, give me all your valuables and I will let you go. "A guy put his knife close to your face and tap your cheek. 

" I... I dont have anything valuables.. "You tremble. 

" NO VALUABLES ? Then i guess I will bring you home then. You look tasty. "That guy his lips and touch your face. 

" Hey  !  Hands off her ! " Chanyeol shouted and hug you close to himself. 

" Then how about this girl ? She is hot. " Another guy then roam his hand around minah 's body. 

" S-Stop it please.... "Minah wimpered. 

Chanyeol suddenly burst in anger and punch that guy face. And after a while, a fight started. 

You was so scared that you quickly take out your phone and call the police with your tremble hand. A guy saw it and went to snatch the the phone and push you to the floor. 

He was going to kick you when suddenly police came. The gangster quickly run away while the police went to chase them. Chanyeol qquickly went to minah and check if she was alright. 

"Noona, are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere? "Chanyeol ask worridely. 

" I am okay.. "Minah said weakly and pretened to stumble. 

You just stand up by yourself and went to check if chanyeol is hurt anywhere. 

" Noona, sit down. I dont think you are fine. "

" Chanyeol ah, are you alright? You are hurt... "You said weakly and touch his burised cheek. 

" I am fine. You? Are you hurt anywhere ? You fall to the ground just now. Lets bring you guys to the hospital first. " Chanyeol said. 

" Oppa... " You said weakly and fainted. Chanyeol quickly catch you and rush you to the hospital leaving minah there by herself. 

* Park jennie. I set up this so that you can see that chanyeol Oppa likes me and not you. You think that only you can call him chanyeol Oppa? Chanyeol like it too when i call him that eventhough i am older... You, you let him ignore me and left me alone here. I swear that i am going too make you suffer, and snatch chanyeol back. The game starts now, Park jennie. *

"Baby, lets go  ! " Minah then walk away with her new boy toy.