WHAT HAPPEN?

MY SWEET HUSBAND

'Ungggg...' You wake up while rubbing your temple. 

Chanyeol who is beside you felt your movement and open his eyes. 

'Babe. Awake? Gwenchana? ' He pull your hands away from your temple and peck your head. He then pull you up and placed you inbetween his legs and hug you tightly while pressing light kisses on your back. 

You whined and turn around, facing him and buried your head into his chest and moan softly. 

'Ungg.. I feel sick Oppa. ' 

Chanyeol worridely pull away and look at you. 

' Where hurt sweetie? '' Come laid back down on the bed. Oppa will tuck you to sleep. '

You refused and hug him tighter. 

' Aniya !  I wann to stay like this. ' You pouted 

' Aish.. Okay Okay. Stop pouting. 'Chanyeol sigh and rub your back. 

' Hmmm... ' You shift uncomfortably in his embrace.' Wae? Are you feeling very sick? ' Chanyeol pull you away and look at you . 

You dont know why, but you suddenly feel nauseous. You bite your lip hard to stop the urge to puke.

Chanyeol tap your lips gently.' Stop it. Stop bitting, you will bled. ' 

You then just went back and buried your head into his chest while he keep patting your back. 

' URK.. ' you quickly cover your mouth and lean over the bed.' BABE ! ' Chanyeol quickly went behind you to pat your back. 

' U-URK !  URKKK...! ' You quickly run to the toilet and kneel infront of the toilet bowl while puking. 

' URK..  URKKK ! *Cough Cough *'

Chanyeol quickly went beside you and rubbed your back. 

'Take it slowly princess ah. Take it slowly.. ' He mumbled and pull you up to wipe your face once you are feeling better. 

' Feeling better? Lets go to the hospital Babe. ' Chanyeol said while still wiping your face gently. 

You wrap your hands around his waist and rest your head on his chest. Your sight Was turning blur and your head was aching. Your knees then start to wobble and everything went black.