HEARTACHE

MY SWEET HUSBAND

You guys went back home and rest after you are discharge from the hospital. 

Next morning 

Chanyeol wake up eariler then you and turn to your side and you head tenderly. While he is your head, he realised that you are a bit pale and painc. 

'Sweetie, wake up. 'Chanyeol softly said and shake your sholders. 

' O-Oppa. ' You weakly said while trying to sit up. 

' Wae? Anywhere hurt? 'Chanyeol quickly went to hug you and check your whole body to see if you are in pain Anywhere. 

'Stomach  cramp...' You groan and clutch your abdomen. 

'H-how? W-Wh-what shoul-d I d-do ?! ' Chanyeol panic and ruffle his hair. 

' Pabo Yah... The doctor said stomach cramp is common. I just have to rest for a while. 'You turn around and hug him. 

' Ah... Yah Yah Yah, faster laid down. 'Chanyeol quickly tuck you back into the bed and rub your stomach to ease the cramp. 

' Arh... Oppa it  hurts. ' You winced and grab onto chanyeol hands tightly. 

' Baby Girl ah...'Chanyeol heart ache when he see you in this state. 

'Close your eyes sweetheart. Oppa promise you that the pain will go away once you wake up. 'Chanyeol press a kiss on your forehead while rubbing your tummy. 

' Unggg... 'You groan again painfully. 

Chanyeol shut his eyes tightly so that he wont see your painful face. His heartache when he see you in pain but he as your husband can do nothing to help you ease the pain. 

' Aegi ah, be nice to your omma neh? Omma is just like you, a aegi too. Appa cant bear to see your omma like this aegi ah.. ' Chanyeol lean towards your tummy and wispered to your aegi. 

' Oppa.. ' 

' Shhh... Close your eyes baby. ' Chanyeol sings a lullaby softly while his hand continue to rub your tummy. 

You then slowly close your eye and fall asleep. 

' Baby girl, rest well. 'Chanyeol kiss your forehead lovingly and continue to rub your tummy.