SICK

MY SWEET HUSBAND
While you both were walking back home, chanyeol hug you tightly to him and kiss your recently 'Princess, are you alright? Why is your face so pale?' Chanyeol said and reach out his hand to touch your forehead. You feel dizzy and so you lean your head on his chest. 'Baby! You are burning up! Lets get you back home fast!' Chanyeol carry you bridal style and run back home. He place you on the bed and tuck you in. 'Sleep princess. Oppa will cook something for you to eat so that you could take your Medicine hmm.' He said softly and pat you to sleep. 'Shiero! (no), Oppa dont go... Sleep with me..' you said weakly and lay your head on his lap . 'Aigoo... Lay down properly first baby.' He placed you back to your position and lay beside you. You sunggle into him and placed and buring head on his chest. He then lured you to sleep. After you fall asleep, chanyeol wanted to get up, but you wont let him go. 'Hmmm...' you groan. He moved again and cause you to open your eyes. 'Dont go Oppa...' you said weakly and hug him closer. He can feel your head is buring even hotter than before. 'Shhh... Oppa is not going anywhere. Be a good girl and go back to sleep hmm.' He said sweetly and pat you back to sleep. You tiredly close your eyes and go back to sleep. Chanyeol sigh softly and kiss your head. After you fall into deep slumber, chanyeol carefully sneak out and went to the kitchen to cook you a bowl of porridge. He went up to you and wake you up after its done. 'Babe, wake up and eat.' He said softly and kiss you on the tip of your nose. You slowly open your eyes and hug him tightly once you see him. 'Slowly princess' He chuckled. He placed you on his lap and placed the spoon with food to your lips. 'Open up baby girl. Palli. (faster).' 'I am not hungry.. 'You whined and lay your head on chanyeol shoulder.' Please baby, be a good girl and open your mouth. Just 3 bites will do okay baby. 3 bites.' You pout and open your mouth. Chanyeol wanted to feed you the fourth bite, but you quickly hide your face to his chest. 'Okay okay. No more.' He kiss your head and your hair. He feed you with your Medicine and then tuck you to bed again. 'I love you babe.' He wispered and kiss your forehead gently.