ACCIDENTELY OR ?

MY SWEET HUSBAND

You were sitting on the sofa alone playing with choco as chanyeol went to a important meeting. You are getting boring, so you decided to go to the company and wait for chanyeol to finish his meeting. 

"Choco Yah, be good. Omma will come back with appa soon ! " You ruffled his fur and went out. 

IN THE COMPANY 

 

" Afternoon mrs park. "

" Good afternoon mrs park "

" Afternoon mrs park. "

The staff in the company greeted you once they saw you and you just smile shyly to them, as you are still not use of it. 

" Eonnie ! Is Oppa still at the meeting? " You ask chanyeol personal assistent. 

" Oh jennie ah ! Ceo is still at the meeting, maybe you want to wait for him in his office ? " You then nod your head and went to his office. 

While you were waiting, someone suddenly knock on the door. Thinking that it is your husband, you quickly dash to open the door. But to your dismay, it is minah who is knocking. 

" Oh minah ennoie, what are you doing here ? " You give her a weak smile. 

Minah just pretend that she didnt saw you and bump your sholder while walking in. You just stand still while watching her back view. 

" I am here to visit my man, what about you little child ? "She smirk and emphasised on the word little child. 

" I am not a little child, plus Oppa is my man not yours. You cant seperate us anymore because i am having his child. " You frown. 

Minah then smirk and walk closer to you 

" I know you are having his child now, so what ? I can always kill you and your little baby. " Minah stand right infront of you and touch your tummy. 

You slap away her hand and walk backwards. 

" Dont touch my baby. You are not worth to touch our agei  " You glared at her and rub your tummy. 

" , what do you said ?  Its okay, i bet your child will look like you, childish, annoying and ugly ! "Minah laugh. 

You grew very angry out of a sudden and slap her face. 

" Who are you to said that. I bet your child will be worse ! " You shouted at minah. 

Chanyeol was on the way back tv his office when he suddenly heard someone shouting inside. 

" , you will get to paid today. "Minah glared at you and slap your check, making you fall. Not only that, but your stomach also his the corner of the table. 

When minah was hitting you, chanyeol just nice open the door and saw what she did to you. 

" Jennie ! " Chanyeol scream and run to you. 

" Urghhh...  H-hurts.. " You groan and clutch your tummy tightly. 

Minah saw the situation and quickly sneak away. 

" Baby, baby. Its okay, Oppa is here. "He mumbled and hug you. 

" Mr lee !  PREPARE THE CAR QUICK. JENNIE IS HURT. " He shout through his office. 

" Hnggg... Oppa !  My t - tummy h-hu-hurts alot. Urghhh !  You moan painfully. "

You suddenly cry louder when you felt something flowing out of your lower part. 

" O-Oppa... B-blood..  Aegi. Our Aegi  !  Arghhh.. " You moan and cry louder . 

" Baby, look at Oppa. Our Aegi will be okay and so are you. Oppa are going to bring you to hospital now. " Chanyeol wisper and carry you to the car while dashing. 

" Oppa, it hurts alot...  My tummy hurts  Arghhh... Our aegi.. "You groan in pain. 

" We are reaching soon baby, Oppa is here. Nothing is going to happen to the both of you. "He mumbled and hug you closely to him while calming you down. 

AT THE HOSPITAL

Chanyeol was holding onto your hand tightly while you are laying on the bed,going to the emergency room . 

" Arghhh... Oppaaa.. "You groan and held onto his hand tighter. 

" You both are going to be okay, i wont let anything happen to the both of you all. "Chanyeol assure you. 

" Baby  !  Baby  ! " Chanyeol shouted. 

" I am sorry but you are not allow to go in. " The nurse stop chanyeol and hurry into the room. 

Chanyeol then slide down the wall and cried. 

" Jennie, you must be fine. You and our Aegi will be fine. Please be save please... " Chanyeol cried harder and pray.