NEW GIRL

MY SWEET HUSBAND
  1. In the afternoon, you woke up when chanyeol tries to get up. 'Oppa.' You sit up on his lap and hug his neck, nuzzling your face to his neck. 'Wae? (why)' Chanyeol chuckled and your back. 'Babe, Oppa has to go to the company now hmm. The park electronic has send someone to discuss about our recent project, so Oppa has to go now.' 'Do you wann to go with me or stay at home? 'Chanyeol ask and peck your head.' Is the rest of the Oppa there? ' You turn your head and look at chanyeol while playing with his hand.' Yup. Do you wann to go and see them? ' You nodded excitedly and jump off from his embrace.' Aish this girl. '' Yah Yah! Run slowly princess! 'Chanyeol quickly run over to you, scared that you will fall and get hurt. 

 

 

' Oppa! ' You quickly run inside the building once you reach. Chanyeol just shake his head and bow to his workers when he walk by.' Oppa! Oppa! ' You run to them and hug them once you saw them in your husband work room.' WOW  wow wow, chill down young girl. 'Suho pat your head and hug you back tightly. The rest of the guys take turns to hug you and then settle down and discuss the project together with your husband. *Knock Knock' 'Boss, park electronic representitive is here. 'The worker lead the beautiful girl in.' Hello Oppa! Long time no see. 'The girl said with a sweet smile place on her face while the boys are too shock to said anything. Not knowing the situations here, you just sit down there with a werid feeling forming.' Minah ah! 'The guys suddenly shouted and run to her and embrace her. You sit down and watch your husband hugging a girl who you did not know.' Babe, let me introduce you, this is our childhood friend minah. And minah, this is my wife jennie. 'You give a fake smile and shake her hand. The guys surrround her and start talking and laughing together, forgetting that you are there too.' Channie Oppa! You said you will married me when i come back. But now you are already married. 'The girl sulked while the rest of them laugh.' AWWWWW.. You are still so cute. 'Your husband then smile sweetly at her and pinch her check. You shift uncomfortably and walk out of the room. The guys were too busy to noticed that you already walk out. You walked back home sadly, wanting to be alone for a while.*Oppa, didnt even said i am cute to me before.. *You thought sadly and walk back home with your head down.