AGAIN

MY SWEET HUSBAND

The next morning 

 

Chanyeol slowly open his eyes and your peaceful sleeping face greeted him. You sneezed and he wrapped his arm around your body and pull the blanket up to your neck. He rested his chin on top or yours and  caressed your . 

 

You yawned and rubbed your eyes 

'Chanyeol Oppa 'You mumbled. 

He pull away to look at you.' Morning Babe. ' Chanyeol peck your nose and hug you tighter.' Hehehe 'You giggled and peck his forehead. 

*Cute. * chanyeol thought. 

You both continue to cuddle when suddenly your door was burst opened. You shrieked and tried to cover your body with the blanket while Chanyeol tried to block you. 

' OPPA!..... Oppa? 'A girly voice shouted and then quiet down again. You open your eyes a little top take a peak. And to your dismay, minah was standing there glaring at you. You turn pink while remembering what you guys did last night. 

' W... Why ar... Are you here? 'Chanyeol shutter and quickly went to put back his clothes and then help you with yours. 

' How do you come in? I thought the front door is lock? ' Chanyeol sit up and look at her. 

' Pabo, you guys didnt even lock the door. Dont be shy Oppa, its not the first time i saw you in boxes only. Hehe.. 'Minah giggled while quickly throwing a smirk at you. 

*What does she mean?.... *You thought while sitting up. 

' Er.. Erm... Lets get down first. 'He went to wash up while leaving you with minah. 

' . Chanyeol Oppa is mine. I should be his  wife, not you . I bet your body is nothing better then mine. ' she slowly traced your face with her finger. 

' Stay away from my man. 'She tap your cheek and stand up straight again when chanyeol is back. You were so shocked of her sudden outburst that you didnt notice that chanyeol already  went down to the living room with her. 

 

' What is happening?...... ' You tried to process weverything and went back down to them again after washing up.