PET

MY SWEET HUSBAND

The next morning 

You were already awake cooking breakfast for your Husband. While waiting for it to be cook, you went to watch some show in the living room. 

"Wah... The dog is really cuteeeee ! "You squealed when you saw a dog appear on the show. 

" Baby... "Chanyeol slowly find his way to you while opening his arms wide apart. 

You giggled and You run into his arms. 

" Hmmm.... What ' s my baby girl doing? "Chanyeol peck your forehead and tummy then sat you on his lap. 

" Oppa. " You said cutely and tug on his arms. 

" Wae? " He ask and look at you lovingly. 

" I want a pet dog Oppa. I am always alone when you are at work. Its boring. You pout and give him your best puppy eye. 

"But... " He hesistated four a while. 

" Oppaaaa... " You whined and sunggle into his chest. 

" Aigoo... Okay Okay. But, you must eat first then we go and buy. Okay? " Chanyeol hug you tighter. 

" Oppa jjang !  " You squealed happily and kiss his lip. 

AT THE PET SHOP

" Oppa !  Look ! So cuteeeee ! " 

Chanyeol chuckled and hug your waist protectively. 

" Baby walk slower. Dont trip. " You giggled and continue squealing at those cute puppies. 

" Oppa  !  I want this ! Its so fluffy and big ! See !  " You pull chanyeol to a big and fluffy brown for puppy. 

Its height is the same as the height of a 5 year old child. 

" This ?!  Its so big baby. "Chanyeol tired to bring you away. 

" But i want that.. " You pouted sadly at him. 

" Aish....  Okay Okay. This girl.  " Chanyeol sigh and went to purchase the dog. 

At home 

" Kyaaa ! " Doggie, this is your home !"  You went to the big dog and hug him tightly. 

"Baby, be careful. "Chanyeol worridely said and want to you. 

" Hmmm... Doggie, i shall name you... CHOCO ! "You look at the dog and wait for its reaction. 

" BARK "

" You like that name too choco?" You ask the dog cutely. 

Chanyeol looking at you lovingly and pull you into his arms. Hugging you tightly and kissing you all over the face. 

"Baby, you should take your afternoon nap. "Chanyeol said softly and rock you side to side. 

" Lets get you to bed. "Chanyeol said and tuck you to sleep. 

" Oppa choco. "You mummbled. 

" Sleep first then you can play with him after you are awake Okay. He your hair and pat your stomach. 

"I love you Oppa. "You kiss his hand and sunggle closer to him 

" I love you too, my two baby. "Chanyeol wisper softly and kiss your forehead.