FIRST CHECK UP

MY SWEET HUSBAND

You were sleeping soundly, head on chanyeol's chest. 

"Oppa... Stop it, it tickles " You giggled while still closing your eyes. 

Chanyeol was kissing your bare tummy while you are still sleeping. 

" Urghhh, Oppa. Hahaha. Stop ! " You squirm. 

" Okay Okay. " Chanyeol stop kissing and went to kiss your lips. 

" Princess, we have to get ready. You have your check up later at 10. " Chanyeol softly said while your head. 

" Carry me Oppa " You tiredly said and buried your head into his chest. 

" Aigooo, my baby.  " Chanyeol then  chuckled and carry you bridal style. 

 

IN THE HOSPITAL 

 

 

You lay your head on chanyeol's sholder while waiting for your turn for the check up. 

" Park Jennie " The nurse call and both of you went into the room. 

" Good morning mr and mrs park " The doctor greeted 

" Good morning. " Chanyeol and you reply back together. 

" Please take a sit.  I am doctor kim, and i will be your doctor for the rest of the journey of your pregnancy. First, i need you to lay on the bed. " 

You slowly lay down with the help of chanyeol. 

" Hubby.. " You mumbled, feeling scared for a sudden. 

Chanyeol held your hand and kiss it. 

" I am here baby. It will be Okay. " Chanyeol lovingly said while holding onto your hand tightly. 

The doctor then come back and apply some liquid on your tummy and move the scanner around your small baby bump. 

" Okay, this is your baby. Here is the head and here is the leg. Your baby is quite big compare to the others. See the leg, its so long. The baby will be as tall as the dad. " Chanyeol was smiling the entire time. 

" Doctor, is everything Okay? " Chanyeol ask worridely. 

" Yes, mr park. Mother and baby are both doing very well.  And here is the ultra sound photo take just now. You are already in your third month, so you have to walk more so that you will have a smooth labour. And please come back again on your 5 month. " 

Chanyeol and you bow to the doctor after you are done. 

" Oppa, stop smiling, you look like a pabo " You giggled. 

Chanyeol suddenly hug you tightly 

" Baby, thank you for everything. I promise i will give you and our agei all my everything. I wont let the both of you get hurt again. " Chanyeol hug you tighter. 

" I love you Oppa " You lovingly said and chanyeol lean in to kiss you.