MY LOVE

MY SWEET HUSBAND

In the hospital ward 

"Mr park, your wife just fainted due to sudden shockness. She will be awake soon. But, she have to stay here for 1 day. "

" Is the baby okay? "Chanyeol was holding onto  your hand tightly while asking about your condition. 

" Yes, the baby is very healthy. Please call us if you have any problem. "The doctor then went out of the room. 

Chanyeol was rubbing your tummy while looking at you longingly. You slowly open your eyes and look around. 

" Oppa ? "

" Baby girl ! "Chanyeol quickly pull you into his chest and hug you tightly like his life depends on it. 

" O - Oppa... I am scared.... " You suddenly sob and cling onto chanyeol. 

" I thought you dont care about me anymore... "You cry harded. 

" Shhh... Stop crying my baby girl. Oppa are sorry. Oppa didnt went to protect you just now. Its all my fault.. But dont worry now, Oppa is here to protect you and our agei. I wont ever let you leave my sight again. " Chanyeol hug you tigher and wipe your tears away.

" Oppa... Oppa. "You keep chanting his name and buried your head into his chest still thinking about the things happening just now.

" Baby girl, Oppa is here. Your chanyeol Oppa is here. " He rub your back and sigh. 

" Laid down on the bed and rest for a while Babe. "Chanyeol cooed and try to make you sleep. 

" Aniya.. "You mumbled while still hiding your face on his chest. 

" Oppa will sleep with you ok? Oppa will protect you if anything happen, so be a good girl and listen to oppa's word okay? " He comfort you and then tuck you to sleep. 

 

While you are falling alsleep, you suddenly feel nauseous. You move around uncomfortably while Chanyeol is still pating you to sleep. 

" Wae? Uncomfortable? "Chanyeol pull away and look at you worridely. 

You cover your mouth when you feel like voimting. Chanyeol know what you mean and quickly place the bin infront of you. 

" URK.... URK "

" URK.... " Chanyeol gently pat your back. 

" URK... URK... " Chanyeol place the bin away and wipe your mouth after you are done. 

" Faster laid down and rest sweetheart. You look so pale now. "

" Hmm. Goodnight Oppa. "You weakly place a kiss on his chest. 

" Goodnight Babe. " Chanyeol then kiss your forehead and continue pating your back.