TWO WEEKS

MY SWEET HUSBAND

You were resting on the hospital bed while Chanyeol was beside you, holding your hand tightly and rubbing your tummy softly. 

'O-Oppa... ' You weakly said and try to sit up. 

' Aniya  !  Aniya ! Laid back down sweetheart. ' chanyeol quickly push you back and kiss your forehead repeatly. 

' Hehehe . Yah.. Oppa stop. . 'You pouted.' Oppa what happen? Why am i here? '

' Pabo. Princess ah, we are going have a little me soon! ' Chanyeol squeled exictedly and kiss your lips lovingly. 

You will too shocked to said anything and just place your hand on your tummy. 

'"Oppa.... "" I...  I"

"Yes Oppa' s baby girl. "

" We are going to be parents soon ! "

You quickly hug chanyeol. 

" Yes baby girl. But baby. You must promise me to take good care of yourself okay. Oppa will take care both of you really really well. "

Chanyeol said seriously and laid you back down to bed again. 

" Rest well sweetie. We will got back home after you are awake. " He pull the blanket up to your neck and pat you gently. 

" I want to go home Oppa... Cant we go home? "You hold his hand and give him your best puppy eyes. 

Chanyeol shift Uncomfortably. 

" Babe. Be good hmm.. Stay here so that i can be sure that both of you are alright. "

" Oppa will take care of me  right? And - and beside our bed is more comfy.. "You mumbled softly and you know that chanyeol wont be able to resist you. 

" Aish... "He ruffle his hair and pull you up gently and hug you. 

" Fine fine. But you must promise me that you will listen to me for the next 8 months okay? " He hug you tighter. 

" Okie! " You reply cutely. 

Chanyeol quickly peck you again and discharge you from the hospital. 

" I love you Babe. So so so much. And, thankyou for beign the Mother of our child. "

He said sweetly and both of you shared a passionate kiss.