SORRY

MY SWEET HUSBAND
You were sitting on a bench at the playground which is near to your house. You were crying with your head resting on your knees. While you were crying, it suddenly rains. 'Aish, why does it have to rain now?!...' 'Ahhh... It's so co.. Cold... 'you shutter while warming yourself.*Oppa... Why didnt you find me or call me? Do you really not want to see me anymore? Just like my cassmates?.... *you thought sadly while the rain is still pouring heavily. Back at home, chanyeol just finish his pile of work. 'Aish, this jennie, why hadn' t she come back?! Its raining heavily now... She will get sick... Aish! 'He worridely dash out of the house without bringing any umbrella or coat for himself. While he was raining, he suddenly saw a girl on a bench her own. *Why is she sitting here?... Wait! Isnt that... Jennie! *He quickly went to you and hug you tightly after knowing It's you. 'Oppa!....' 'Baby girl, its Oppa wrong. I am so so so sorry. '' You can hit me all you want! 'He said and grab your hand to slap his face.' OPPA! '' What are you doing?! ' You quickly pull back and cup his checks.' Is it pain? 'You asked worridely. He just shake his head and keep looking down.' Pabo Oppa, you didnt even wear your coat. Lets get back home faster, you will get sick if you are continue to stay here. 'You said and pull him up. He slowly stand up and look at you with tears dropping.' You forgive me? 'He ask slowly. You then sweetly smile and kiss his lip.' Lets get home jennie, or you are gonna get sick too! 'Chanyeol nag. He kiss your temple one last time and lead you back home.