SAD

MY SWEET HUSBAND
You were walking back home from school slowly with your head looking down and tears dropping . Earlier, you had a fight with your fryens. And because of her twisting stories, many classmate of yours do not like you anymore. In fact, they wish that you are dissapeared from their sight. *What have i ever done wrong?!.... Why must they do this to me?! Why.... **I had only chanyeol Oppa left.. *You thought sadly and walk home. When you reach home, you saw chanyeol Oppa sitting at the kicthen table with a pile of work infront of him. Because both of your parents went overseas, they decided to merge both of the company and let chanyeol take over as the CEO. You walk towards him, wanting to tell him what happen in school today. Hoping that you cold get some comfort from him. 'Oppa...' you softly said and went to hug his neck from the back. 'Oh, you came back. What do you need?' He reply coldly. You did not really heard his cold reply, so you went on telling him what happen in school. *Cant you see that i am busy?! I dun care what happen in school to you. So please, stop disturbing me i beg you. *Chanyeol shouted and yank your hand away. 'Oppa.....' you wispered sadly, still shock of his sudden outburst. *I bet no one likes me anymore... Even Oppa. *you thought sadly and run out of the house crying.