LOVE

MY SWEET HUSBAND
  • Back in the room.

'Babe, come her... Here '

' Hey! Where is jennie? 'Chanyeol turned his head around to search for you. 

' Aren't her here just now? 'Suho said and ask a by pass worker for your whereabout. 

' Chanyeol ah! He said jennie run out of the building! Must be because we neglect her just now.. Faster go back home and see if she is there 'Suho worridely said and tired too call your phone. 

Chanyeol yank everyone aside and drive back home. 

Meanwhile, you are in your room and sobbing badly.' Oppa is a jerk. I hate him. I hate him. 'You keep repeating untill you felt someone hugging you from the back. You quickly turn back to look and relax a bit knowing that is chanyeol who is hugging you. 

' Babe. Dont cry. Its oppa's fault. Oppa is a jerk. You can hit  me as many time as you Wann. 'He then grabbed your hand and hit his chest. You quickly pull away and knock his head. 

' PABO! 'You frowned and lean in burying your head into his chest. Chanyeol wrapped his hand behind your waist and lean in to kiss you. The kiss soon turn into a hungry one. You laid down on the bed while chanyeol was on top of you. He trailed his kisses to your neck and on it making you moan softly. 

As he continue his action, his hand roam up and down your body feeling you. He kiss your lips again and felt him pulling your shirt up. 

'I love you baby. 'Chanyeol wisper and continue with his actions eariler.