STRONGER

MY SWEET HUSBAND

In the ward 

Chanyeol was holding tightly onto your hand while tears was flowing down. He thinks that it is his fault that you are hurt and almost lost the child. 

You heard someone wimper and slowly open your eyes. 

"Oppa. " You said weakly with your husky voice. 

" Baby  !  You are awake !  I wont ever let you leave my sight again i swear ! " Chanyeol said loudly and hug you tightly. 

" Oppa, slowly. It hurts. " You chuckled weakly. 

" Oh, sorry baby. " He said and wipe away his tears. 

" Oppa, you are crying...  " Your heartache and wipe away his tears for him. 

" Aniya. Oppa is just too happy. Now i have you and our agei back to my sight again. "He look at you lovingly and peck your tummy mutiple times. 

" Oppa ! AAgei. Hows our agei ?! " You said worridely

" Relax baby. Our agei is fine. " He kiss your lips and pull you closer to him. 

You suddenly buried your head into his chest and sob. 

" Wae ?!  Are you in pain ?!  I will call the doctor !  "He said worridely and was about to dash to find the doctor. 

" Aniya... I am just scared.. What if... What if she comes back again.. " You cried harder remembering that minah almost kill your child. 

Chanyeol ' s heartache when he see you so scared. 

" Baby girl. Nothing will happen to the both of you i promise. I will do anything to make her in jail. "Chanyeol firmly said and coax you. 

*Baby, i promise i will protect you and our agei no matter what. Kim minah, i wont let you off so easily."