Eunhyuk

Desirably Hateful


I woke up in the morning, glad that it was Sunday and not Monday. It felt so good to sleep in, especially after ing babysitting Donghae last night. 

I glanced over at the clock, seeing that it was 11:00. I should probably get in the shower. I had a sweat stench that smelled terrible as .

Groaning, I managed to force myself out of bed and into the bathroom, first taking a piss before climbing in the shower, scrubbing the sweat and grime off of me.

Last night was horrible. I was supposed to go out to let go, have fun, and possibly get laid, but I didn't have enough time. Plus, I had to look out for Donghae so that I wasn't held responsible for losing him.

If I had known he was such an annoying and bipolar drunk, like hell I would've let him even come with me! Not to mention he probably got fingerprints on my poor baby.

I really needed to get him the out of here, quick. This was still Sungmin and I's haven. He was my best bud, my partner in crime. He was gone but he didn't deserve someone like Donghae taking in his rightful space. Sungmin would hate him just as much as I did. I wasn't sure how to do it, so I'd have to go at it in two ways. 

Lust.

Violence.

Speaking of, Donghae beat the out of me and now I have a black eye and various cuts and bruises all over my upper half.

I got out of the shower, drying off. I heard my phone ringing, so I quickly wrapped my towel around my waist and jogged to where my phone was on the charger.

"Hello?" I asked. 

"Hey bro," my sister said into the speaker.

"Why are you calling?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"Well aren't you Mr. Charming," she said sarcastically. "I was wondering if I could come over and chill. You've been MIA or something lately."

"Yeah sure, come over and then we'll go out to lunch or something," I said.

"Great, love ya."

"Yeah, yeah," I grumbled, hanging up and throwing my phone on the bed.

I turned, seeing Donghae sitting up straight and staring at me with squinted, groggy eyes. "Did you try undressing me last night?" he asked looking down. "I thought I had clothes on."

I rolled my eyes. "You began sleep talking about how uncomfortable you were and you wouldn't stop moving around so I took off your jeans and plaid button up and put a blanket over you. Here," I said, givin him water and three Aspirins.

"Thanks," he said suspiciously, eyeing the meds.

"It's Aspirin, . I didn't do to it."

He glared up at me before popping the pills in his mouth, swallowing them with the help of a gulp of water.

"Are you sure you didn't me?" he asked, following me as I walked to my closet.

I spun around, slamming him into the wall with a strong grasp on his neck. "No, I didn't you ing idiot. But some weirdass man almost did. You should be thanking me."

I tightened my grip on his throat until he gagged and squirmed before releasing him, shoving him towards the door.

Two knocks sounded in perfect timing. "Answer that."

"Why the do I have to?"

I rolled my eyes and didn't answer him, entering my closet to throw on some baggy grey sweatpants and a white v-neck.

I heard a voice sounding in the room so I knew that Donghae had answered the door. I walked out, seeing my sister after what seemed like forever. 

"IU," I said, smirking and pulling her in for a hug, ruffling her hair up.

She glared up at me. "Sup big bro?" she grumbled, shoving me off. 

"Hey, you're the girl I saw the first day I was here!" Donghae interrupted. I shot him a glare, hoping he would shut up and walk away, but he didn't.

"Yeah, Donghae right? Luna still talks about you all the time," IU said, rolling her eyes and giving him a friendly smile.

No! Do not be nice to the enemy IU! I scowled and glared as the two of them as talked and laughed with each other.

"So are you gonna tell me what happened to you, Eunhyuk?" IU asked, nodding towards my black eye and noticeable scratches.

I jerked my head towards Donghae, giving him a pissed off expression while IU just sputtered out a laugh, causing me to give her the same look. The two exchanged a high five and I felt myself ready to explode. "Are we going to eat or not?"

"Oh, yeah sorry. Donghae, do you want to come with us?" IU had the nerve to ask.

"No, no you can't come," I told him. 

Donghae bit his lip, an amused look in his eyes. "As much as I'd really love to, I have a Skype date with the boyfriend."

"Good," I grumbled, taking my sister's wrist and dragging her out of the room, slamming it behind me.

"What do you hate about him so much?" she asked, tilting her head up to me.

"He's in Sungmin's space," I whispered, nibbling on my lip. I hadn't truly opened up to anyone about Sungmin, not even IU and she was my sister. Not even the bouncer from last night, and that was Sungmin's brother.

I hadn't cried since he left, not around people at least. I didn't want them to see me weak, ever. Everyone knew that I missed him, everyone knew it was hard for me, but no one really knew what I was going through still to this day.

"I'm sorry," IU said, her features softening as she gave me a sympathetic look. 

"Don't be, he'll be gone soon," I mumbled, shrugging as I grabbed my keys from the guards and walked to the car.

"What do you mean?" IU said alarmed, a worried look on her face as she climbed in my car.

"I mean, I'll be running him off soon," I said as I started the car and sped off down the road. 

"How?" she asked cautiously, giving me a sideways glance.

"By breaking his heart," I said, smirking in her direction.

"Eunhyuk, I don't think that's such a good ide-"

"Why not?" I snapped, cutting her off.

"Donghae really isn't a bad guy, it's obvious," she attempted to reason as I stopped at a red light.

I turned to look at her with a deadly expression. "He's trying to take over my territory, IU. It's my territory and it's Sungmin's territory. He doesn't belong there and that's the only way to get him out. I've tried to beat him up, I've tried to kick him out. He won't go."

The light turned green and I speed forward down the road. "You're so controlling. You can't handle someone controlling you for one second, can you?" 

"It's not that I can't handle it," I replied stubbornly, pulling into a parking spot at a small coffee shop that IU and I commonly go to when we need to catch up. "It's that I don't like it. At all."

"Hm," she responded, following me as I got out of the car and went to the entrance.

-----------------------------

"Are you going to go home for Christmas break?" IU asked, taking a sip of her chocolate chip frappucino.

I nodded, taking a bite of my oversized and underpriced blueberry muffin. "Yeah, I don't have anywhere else to go. Are you?"

"No, I'm going to stay with Minho."

I groaned, dropping my head on the table. "Not Minho," I whined, giving her a desperate look.

"Shut up, we love each other," she said, glaring at me.

"How many girls has he been with since you've been gone?"

"Eunhyuk, how dare you!" she yelled, her eyes narrowing, "You're not one to talk at all. You sleep with anything that breathes."

"As true as that is, I have never been a cheater."

"Because you can't handle relationships," she shot back, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever," I sighed, leaning back in my chair. "The guy is a total douche and I can't stand the thought of my little sister getting hurt. Are you guys even, you know, safe?"

"Eunhyuk!" she cried, her cheeks flaming red. "Of course we are."

"Oh holy hell you guys have ," I groaned, putting my head in my hands.

"What do you expect? We are teenagers," she tried to reason, giving me a look. "Plus, I don't freak out about your life."

"You probably have some diseases now!"

"You probably do too!"

"I am very careful with who I sleep with, unlike your boyfriend, thank you very much," I defended.

"Are you calling me another one of his STD infested ?"

"No, I'm trying to prevent you from being one. It's my job as a big brother," I said, giving her a proud smile. 

"Whatever," she grumbled, finishing her coffee. "I love him and he loves me, okay? Stop trying to control my relationship too."

I bit my lip and looked out of the window, drinking the last few sips of my coffee as well. I knew that it was true, I was just a controlling person. That was the main reason my father sent me away. We were just alike and we clashed. IU got sent away because I did. Two birds, one stone, why not?

I felt bad that IU had to get drug along with me. I knew that it technically wasn't my fault, but what if I was different? Then neither of us would've had to leave.

Then again, I wouldn't have met Sungmin. I don't regret being myself and ending up here, but I do regret tearing my sister away from her friends and boyfriend while she was stuck with a of a roomate and materialistic girls she would never get along with.

"What are you thinking?"IU asked softly, breaking me out of my trance.

"That we should probably go," I said, standing up and stretching out.

"Yeah, you're right. I have a ton of homework," IU said, standing up also and following me out of the cafe and to my car.

"Do you think you'll ever have feelings for anyone?" IU asked randomly as I drove home.

I tightened my fingers around the steering wheel, clenching my jaw. "I only cared about one person. He's gone."

"Eunhyuk..." IU began, sounding scared for some reason, "Did you...were you in love with Sungmin?"

"No," I responded honestly after a moment of silence. I loved Sungmin, sure. He was and always will be my other half, but I wasn't ever in love with him. We weren't...romantic. We weren't like that. I wouldn't ever fall in love, I'm sure of it.

"I know...that you feel as if Donghae is...intruding on Sungmin's space, but..." IU said slowly and I gave her a sideways glance, wondering where this was going. "But what if Sungmin wants you to move on? Find another companion to hang out with. Don't you think Sungmin wants you to be happy?" I pulled into the parking lot. "Don't you think that maybe, just maybe Donghae is the o-"

"Get the out of my car," I interrupted lowly, not even looking in her direction.

"What? Eunhyuk, come o-"

"I said get the out!" I shouted, panting and fuming heavily. 

"," she hissed under her breath, getting out of the car. I waited until she was out of my sight before exiting the car myself. 

I wanted to punch something, hit something, take my anger out on something.

Donghae.

I tossed the keys to the guards and walked quickly to the dorms and to my room. I didn't want him to see me pissed, or he'd get pissed. I put on my cool and collected and cocky act before entering the doorway smoothly, the perfect plan formulating in my mind.

Donghae laughed as he stared at the computer screen. "Yeah I know, I can't wait to come home." Was he talking to himse-

Oh.

Donghae was talking to his boyfriend on Skype. Didn't he mention that earlier? Oh well, I'm not going to let that ruin my plans.

Quietly, I approached the desk. Donghae turned his head slightly to glance at me, about to speak, before I put a finger to my lips, telling him to stay quiet. Donghae gave me a look of confusion, but complied nonetheless, turning back to the screen and nodding at whatever his boyfriend had said.

Quietly, I lowered myself to the ground, crawling under his desk. Donghae gave me another really confused look, so I put my finger back to my mouth, reminding him to stay quiet. He frowned and turned back to the screen, but I could see him watching me out of the corner of his eye.

"Yeah, and we'll go to our favorite place up the road where we went on our first date," Donghae said, smiling tightly at the camera screen as I kissed up his surprisingly smooth, nearly hairless, leg. 

"Yeah, that'd be lovely. Um...what is that?" Taemin asked. Donghae's whole entire body stiffened and I bit his knee to stifle my laughter. Were we caught? Was this the end of them already?

"Wh-what?" Donghae said in a shaky voice.

"That mark, on your neck. Is that...a hickey?" No, we weren't caught. But that was a hickey I had given him the previous night when he threw himself at me. This could get interesting.

Donghae's whole body seemed to sigh with relief as he laughed nervously, an answer spilling from his lips. "This? No babe, it's a bruise. I have more on my back from when Eunhyuk and I had that fight. You should see him though," Donghae said in a cocky tone, winking more in my direction than in Taemin's.

I bit his knee hard, sending him a glare as he urgently pressed his lips into a tight line as an attempt to shush the noise that wanted to come out.

Smirking as he attempted to keep a conversation with Taemin, I ran my lips lightly up his thigh until I reached his basketball shorts, nudging them up with my nose as my lips continued they're journey against his skin.

"Y-Yeah, they sound like really cool people. I'm glad you've made friends since I've been gone," Donghae told Taemin as I lightly kissed him through to fabric of his shorts.

He jerked, glaring down at me. I sent him a wink, latching my long fingers around the waistband of his shorts before tugging them down. He was semi hard at this point.

I glanced up at him for my own amusement. His eyes were on the screen as he spoke, but his jaw was clenched and his hands were gripping the desk.

I chuckled quietly and leaned in, attaching my mouth to his semi-hardness through the fabric of his boxers. His hand whipped down, grasping locks of my hair as he pulled me away from him, glaring down at me.

I wiggled my eyes suggestively, causing him to nearly scowl if Taemin hadn't been questioning what the hell Donghae was glaring at.

"Um nothing, I just don't feel well," he lied, smiling a small smile.

I rolled my eyes and took advantage of his distraction to return to what I had originally been doing. Donghae gasped, his hand in my hair loosening and falling limply on the back of my neck.

"Donghae, are you okay?" I heard his boyfriend ask. He was getting a little bit annoying but it was necessary that Donghae get caught.

"Yeah, yeah, my stomach just hurts a bit, that's all," Donghae said weakly, his nails digging into my neck as he tried to kick me away. 

I rolled my eyes and moved to sit on his feet to keep him from kicking me in places that were already bruised before sliding his boxers down.

He sprang to life, large and swollen right in front of my face. I almost laughed at how much Donghae was trying not to make a noise and keep a conversation with his boyfriend. It was so , making a boy I hate quiver while he's on Skype with his boyfriend.

I smirked and wiped a bit of pre- from his tip with a swipe of my thumb before leaning forward, hesitantly taking just the tip in my mouth. I hadn't a since-

No. I don't need to think about that now.

Donghae groaned softly, his head falling down on the desk as he looked at me with a deadly expression in his eyes.  you he mouthed to me as I looked up at him with a teasing expression. Even when I was on my knees for him I was still in control. This kid was just too ing easy!

Slowly I took inch by inch of Donghae in my mouth, my hand gripping his base to what I couldn't possibly fit in my mouth. Donghae didn't just look huge, he was pretty huge. It hurt my ego a bit to admit it because it'd be too rich to make fun of him having a small . Dammit.

I bit the tip, earning a growl from Donghae as he nearly tore my hair out of my scalp. I glared up at him, wanting so desperately to punch him in his ing annoying face.

"So I can stay at your place through Christmas break? I really don't want to go home," Donghae said through gritted teeth, shoving himself down my throat.

I gagged and tried to jerk away from him. What the hell was this? He was supposed to be at my mercy! I'm not supposed to be at his! me.

I pushed on his knees, trying to move my head away as I choked around him, but his damn hand that was in my hair was holding me in place.

I did the only possibly rational think that I could do. I bit down on his . He yelped as if he wasn't expecting me to do something about it and let me go. I yanked my head back, slumping against the wall as I gasped for air.

"Donghae?" Taemin yelled from the computer above me. Shut the up dude. I'm pissed the hell off.

"Yeah babe I'm fine, just really nauseous and I'll probably need to lay down soon," Donghae told him, giving me a look, tempting me to punch him in the balls.

I rolled my eyes and leaned forward, taking him back in my mouth. I wanted to torture him. It's so fun to watch him squirm.

With slow, long I took him in my mouth over and over again, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. "Umph," Donghae said, whimpering softly. Yeah that's right kid, you're my .

"T-Taemin I have to go," he choked out. "I love you baby and I'll see you soon."

"I love you too," a small voice replied before the computer screen was slammed shut. 

"I-I," Donghae stumbled out, panting and giving me a look that was almost pleading me to keep going.

I smirked and swept my tongue quickly over , winking like the proud bastard I know I am. 

"," he mumbled, biting on his lip. "I'm gonna ."

I fought the strong urge to laugh as I pulled off of him, crawling out from under the desk. "Oops, sorry princess," I said shrugging.

"What the hell? You don't have the decency to finish me off?" Donghae hissed. I could feel his deadly gaze on my back as I walked to my bed.

"I don't have the decency to do anything for you," I replied, looking over my shoulder to give him a look like he was insane. "I got bored, so what. Satisfy yourself. I'm sure it's nothing new."

Donghae didn't say anything so I figured that he had either taken me up on the offer or he was so mad that he couldn't even speak. 

Aw, how cute.

One second I was staring at my bed, the next second I was face planted into it. I groaned out of surprise and anger. What the hell, coward?

"You're such a ing ," Donghae hissed into my ear, as his body lay on top of mine, his knees hugging my hips. 

"Tell me something I don't know," I said boredly, rolling my eyes.

"You think you can walk around this place acting like everyone's supposed to bow down at you feet-"

"They are," I interrupted. Geez, I knew Donghae was annoying but I never realized that he was so ing dumb.

My head was yanked back quickly by my hair, Donghae earning another surprised groan from my throat. "ing listen to me," he whispered harshly in my ear, his lips brushing against my jaw.

"No," I said back, who does he think he is?

Suddenly three fingers were shoved in my mouth, gagging me and making it nearly impossible for me to speak up. 

"You walk around here all high and mighty thinking that you're the , but you're not Eunhyuk. You might be able to control other people around here, but you're not controlling me. For once in your life, you're going to bow at the feet of someone else. Wanna know who that is? Me."

I made a strangled noise of protest, thrashing wildly as I tried to throw him off of me. Donghae's chuckle sounded in my ear as he placed a small kiss on the back of my neck.

"Eunhyuk, relax," he laughed out, "It'll feel good."

His fingers left my mouth and I breathed heavily for air as he placed light, teasing kisses along my neck and jaw. 

"Turn around, lie on your back," Donghae demanded, but I stubbornly stayed put, not moving. 

A hand came down on my causing me to clench my jaw in desperate attempts to not kill him.

"I'm not ing moving," I informed him, closing my eyes. I might as well get some sleep. It has been a long day after all.

"Don't lie to me and tell me that you're not hard Eunhyuk. It'd be bull if you told me you didn't want me to help you with your little problem."

"I have plenty of guys on this campus who would be more than willing to help me out," I said nonchalantly.

"Not as well as I can baby," Donghae said darkly, pushing me past my limit.

I spun around, Donghae now straddling my waist, as I glared up at him. "Don't call me baby," I snapped. "I'm not your baby."

Donghae pouted, leaning forward to pinch one of my cheeks. "But you are," he whispered, winking before his lips came down on my own. To be honest, I don't think he wanted to own me. I just think that Donghae couldn't possibly resist my iness and he really loves kissing me.  

I refused to move my lips against his. He was difficult with me, I was diffuclt with him. There was one difference between the two of us:

I'm not a like him. 

Donghae must've been aggravated because he bit my lip harshly, tugging relentlessly on it until I opened my mouth the slightest. I had barely even moved my mouth a centimeter before his tongue s it's way in. 

I tried pushing his tongue out of my mouth with my own. Didn't they say that the tongue was the strongest muscle in the body? Well I'm stronger than Donghae so this should be a piece of cake.

. Dongae's tongue wouldn't get the out of my mouth! I'll do what I have to do, even if that means biting down on Donghae's tongue. 

A surprised yelp came from him as he pulled away, glaring at me. "," he murmured, his hips crashing into mine.

I bit down on my lip, refusing to let him know that it felt really ing good. I wasn't about to be owned by my .

I tried to gain control of the situation by grabbing his hips, bringing his hardness down on my own. I moaned softly, directing Donghae back down on me as my thumbs dug into his hip bones.

 

Donghae grabbed my hands from off of him, pinning them above my head like I was his slave or something, before rolling his hips into mine.

I panted stubbornly, clenching my stomach in attempts to keep myself from showing how much I was enjoying the contact.

Donghae's hands left my own, sliding down my chest and torso before they slid under my shirt, his nails scratching across my s.

"," I hissed, my back involuntarily arching into him.

My shirt was lifted up to my arms, but I refused to move them to help him take off my shirt. No, he didn't deserve it.

"Stubborn ," he growled, leaning down to take my in between his teeth, his tongue flicking across the sensitive flesh caught between his two sets of canines.

I moaned like a , glaring profusely at Donghae. My s were a huge weakness and it isn't ing fair! I'm a dude, I love . I can't say no to , but I want to say no to Donghae so bad. It's hard when it feels ing good.

Donghae chuckled and gave me a look. A look that freaked me out a little bit as he leaned down to my collarbone. 

Oh no, he's not gonna-

"," I whimpered, hooking my leg around his waist to hold him against me. He had leaned down to on that one weak spot I had on my collarbone. I ing hate that he figured that out.

"Mmm," Donghae hummed, giving me a cocky look. "Did you think I forgot? I didn't."

"I hate you," I hissed, contrahending myself by grinding against him.

Donghae just smirked and made lovebites down my chest, stopping at my abs to and on them. I breathed heavily, staring down at him. He looked good down there.

His tongue made a path on my skin as he back up my torso, his lips meeting mine shortly before he slid up some, his disk running up my stomach. He pressed his against my mouth and bit hard, causing him to yelp.

I chuckled and flicked my tongue across his already hard while his knees bent so that his toes could curl around my sweatpants and boxers, making it easy for his feet to push my pants off.

The cool air hit my , causing me to gasp. Donghae laughed and slid back down, his forehead resting against mine as he took my in his hand it roughly.

I breathed in deeply, trying my best to glare up at Donghae, but it felt so good and I almost...didn't want it to stop.

Without warning, I felt something pressing against my . "Woah, what the hell are you doing?" I barked out, panicking a little.

"I'm about to you," Donghae stated, rolling his eyes before proceeding.

"You're not even going to stretch me?" I asked incredulously. This ing had the nerve to just shove his inside of me? no.

I haven't been ed since-

No.

Now isn't the time to think about him. 

"You're not going to fu-" my breath caught in my throat as two fingers roughly slid into me. Holy this ing hurt! There was no way his was going in there.

"Stop," I rasped out. 

"Hah," Donghae laughed humorlessly, giving me a sadistic look. " no."

I growled and thrashed wildly, trying to kick him off or hit him or something. "I can either stretch you, or just you. Take your pick," Donghae warned.

I huffed and stayed quiet, biting my lip when he scissored my . I hate him. I hate him so ing much.

The split second his hands were off me, I scrambled to get up. Donghae's hands roughly grabbed my hips just as I was a step away from leaving, pulling me back onto my bed with my stomach pressed against the sheets.

I began to sit up on all fours, ready to escape again, when the most gut-renching pain shot up my back.

"!" I shouted, gripping onto the sheet and staying tense. Holy hell this ing hurt! Pain spread through my back, hips, and as Donghae slid completely inside of me, beginning to .

"Aw, it gets better," Donghae cooed evilly in my ear before nibbling on it playfully.

"I ing hate you," I panted, clenching my stomach muscles everytime he ed into me.

After what seemed like forever but was probably only ten minutes, which is actually a really ing long time, my body began to relax. By no means whatsoever did it feel close to good, but it was becoming more and more familiar.

Donghae began to angle his s and I just gripped the sheets and waited for the immense pleasure that I was hopefully about to get.

The feeling I got when he finally hit the right spot was sensational. As much as I had managed to hold my moans and groans in, it began impossible.

My voice had caught in my throat as my body stilled completely, my toes curling as my muscles flexed, a whine eventually passing my lips.

", you feel so good," Donghae groaned. "I can't believe how ing tight you are."  

Donghae began to repetitively hit my prostate, causing me to quiver and let my upper body give out as my legs tried to support me. 

Whines, cries, moans, and groans spilled relentlessly from my lips. "I'm gonna ," I panted, reaching down to , but Donghae beat me to it.

Just as the white hot feeling crept up on me, Donghae grabbed the base of my , squeezing tight. The white hot feeling reached it's maximum and I jerked, but I wasn't . Donghae was trying to ing torture me!

My throbbed and swelled tremendously as Donghae forced my away. "I want to kill you," I seethed.

The boy I hate's arms came around my torso, pulling my sweaty back to his sweaty chest as he pounded hard into my . 

Donghae moaned in my ear, his stamina finally wearing down as he whispered the angelic words in my ear. The words that gauranteed that I could come soon. 

"I-I'm gonna ," he cried out, removing himself from my used , leaning me over on all fours. "," Donghae said, and I felt the first shot of warm right by my . His second stream of wasn't too far from the first, and the third, fourth, and fifth ones weren't either.

The head of his smeared his together on my before he leaned over me, beginning to kiss my neck. "You can come now." 

My aching was relieved of it's pressure as Donghae leaned down and jacked my off fast as his bit at my neck.

"," I cursed, my body beginning to tremble. I could feel it coming like a huge tidal wave, the pressure building in the pit of my stomach. "I-I-I'm g-"

That's all I managed to get out before a loud moan escaped my lips, six or seven hot streams of spilling into Donghae's hand as I ed against him.

When I came down from my high, Donghae shoved my in my face, forcing me to swallow it down. I didn't mind it much considering I tasted pretty ing alright. 

His slapped my cheek lightly before sending my a wink. "Who's the now?" was all he said before he left to go get in the shower.

I growled and sprawled out on my bed, defeated. I felt like a now and my ego was majorly hurt. But instead of being sad, I was just ing pissed. I had a new plan, a very twisted, sick plan and I couldn't ing wait. 

As long as it got rid of Donghae, I was more than willing to put my plan into action.