Donghae

Desirably Hateful

I was awoken in a very rude way. 

A pillow being whacked at my ing head. I shot up, yanking the pillow from my attacker's hands and hit them in the stomach with it.

" you," I growled, falling back on the bed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Well we have to be down in five minutes, so I figured I'd wake you."

My eyes widened and I shot out of bed, shoving past Eunhyuk to get to my closet. I threw on a pair of gray sweatpants and a white V-neck before running out and to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush out my hair.

I was usually a pretty laid back kid, so this was probably the fastest I've ever gotten ready in my life.

I turned to leave out of the doorway, but Eunhyuk was standing in it already, refusing to let me leave.

"Please move," I said through gritted teeth, narrowing my eyes at him.

"No," he snickered. I rolled my eyes, shoving at his chest to get by him. "Don't ing shove me."

"I can do whatever the hell I want," I protested, shoving him again.

Eunhyuk took a step towards me, looking me dead in the eyes. "When are you just going to accept the fact that you're my ing  Impatience is a , isn't it?

"The second you prove it to me. You keep saying you'll do this and you'll do that and you'll prove this and that to me but you haven't! And you won't because you can't. You can't prove anything because you don't own me," I ranted, rage filling me as I pushed him completely out of the way, grabbed my backpack, and stormed out of the dorm.

It's not my fault Eunhyuk is all bark and no bite.




--------------------- 


School is seriously the most boring ing thing ever. Teachers just sit here and lecture in a monotone voice about that I'll never use in life.

It was only the second class of the day and I was already slumped down, my elbow propped up to hold my head I leaned on my hand. My mouth was agape and I'm sure drool was slipping out because I was basically snoozing. I was just that ing bored.

That is until my phone vibrated twice. I frowned and remove it from my pocket. Who could be texting me right now? Taemin, probably.

Sure enough, there was a message from Taemin. I looked at it and bit my lip. Now days Taemin only talked to me when he was . I mean I understand, I miss him too, but not just in a ual way.

What if Taemin is coping with the distance the same way I am? Cheating?

Guilt slammed into my stomach and I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip roughly. I should tell Taemin what I've done. It wasn't okay for me to do and he had a right to know. I loved him.

Or did I love him?

No, don't do that to yourself, Donghae. You love Taemin so ing much, don't psych yourself out. That's what Eunhyuk wants you to do. 

Taemin is not cheating on you, there's no way because you both love each other so much.

But I love him and I cheated.

Shut the up!

I put my head in my hands, feeling a headache coming along. I was thinking way too much. I just needed to text him back and stop thinking so much. Taemin's sensuality was his way of showing he still loved me over such a long distance.

I reread what he sent me.

thing are so hard without you.

I breathed deeply and quickly replied.

I have to talk to you about something

! Why did I say that? No, I don't want to start a problem. I can't tell Taemin, not yet. Things are just fine without him knowing.

I quickly sent him another message to try to cover it up before he sent back something.

;) if you know wat I mean 

Taemin replied almost instantly.

babe, you scared me a sec 

I bit my lip and texted him back, trying to cover up for my mistake. Taemin didn't need to know. I didn't want to hurt his feelings and I knew I would if I told him the truth. I couldn't bare to see him cry.

I was texting Taemin back when I noticed I had another message from earlier. Frowning, I went to check it. 

Eunhyuk.

Stop drooling over me already. 

So I had been drooling, but not at him! er had to sit in front of me and get a ing big head about it. 

dont flatter yourself

I really felt like lunging at him and ripping his hair out.

Well, I felt like that at all times, but there were certain moments where I was too riled up to even see straight.

He responded, as did Taemin, but I decided to ignore the messages and continue on with my day, stuck in my own thoughts.

________________
 

Today it was a really beautiful day outside, so I took my time walking back to the dorms, mulling over the thoughts in my head before they were going to be jumbled up by Eunhyuk.

The campus is beautiful with it's colorful flowers and bright scenery. I really don't mind it much here, they obviously worked hard for what it was, I just wish I didn't have Eunhyuk as a roommate.

Better yet, I wish people like him didn't exist. The worst thing about Eunhyuk had to be that he wasn't actually ugly. At all. There was a reason everyone slept with him so willingly.

He was ing hot, but his personality ruined it all. 

I can also admit that I like being handled in a way, but at the same time I've never been manhandled and the testosterone in me refuses to let anyone own me like I'm their little pet.

That's what Eunhyuk is trying to do. I don't really understand. He doesn't treat anyone else like this, but maybe that's because he already owns them. He doesn't have to try.

If Eunhyuk was a good guy, I'd admit that it might be a little hard for me to contain myself and stay true to Taemin. Not like I was staying true to him now, but still. I would willingly have a hard time, not forcefully.

Eunhyuk knew just what to do to make someone weak. As many times as he's ed around, it was easy to tell that he was really ing experienced at seduction.

But judging by body language, it seemed as if Eunhyuk struggled with me sometimes too. It was so easy sometimes to just simply tease the ually frustrated boy.

Even if I'm also ually frustrated, I'm usually ready to rip Eunhyuk's hair out more than I'm ready to get dirty with him. I like getting dirty with him on occasion because he finally shuts the up for an hour or so. 

I had opened the door to the dorm, beginning to close it when I was slammed into it. I almost saw it coming. 

Almost.

"What's your ing problem with shoving me into walls?" I spat, looking down at Eunhyuk's dark brown mop of head.

His dark eyes bore into mine. "You say you want me to prove that I own you? Fine, your wish is my command."

A shiver shot down my spine at the pissed and lustful expression on his face. Snap out of it, Donghae. You're nobody's man, you own people, people don't own you.

"There's nothing to prove!" I said, exasperated. "You obviously don't understand bu-" My breath caught in my throat as he slowly up the length of my neck, his tongue barely against my skin. It was a teasing gesture.

I "tried" to move away, but really, I didn't want to just yet. I wanted to make him think he had me before shooting him down cold. Or maybe I just wanted this.

, I'm a weak man.

Eunhyuk chuckled and flicked his tongue against the shell of my ear. I let out a ragged breath, glaring at him. "I hate you," I growled, but my body disagreed with my words.

Eunhyuk's hands slid down my sides and his lips ghosted over my exposed flesh. Everything was perfectly normal and typical until Eunhyuk slammed me even harder against the wall, capturing my lips in a bruising kiss.

I gasped, surprised by the action. I couldn't lie, it really did feel good, but this isn't Taemin, this is Eunhyuk. 

Who the did I care, though?

Wait, . I do care!

I struggled, shoving at him, but he wouldn't let me go so I did the next practical thing I could. I bit down on his lip; hard.

Eunhyuk tangled his hand in my hair, pulling my head backwards so that my neck was completely exposed. I tried to growl, but he wasn't having any of it. Also, it wasn't ing easy to growl with my head bent back completely.

His teeth sank into my neck and my toes curled at the pleasure. "Stop," I gasped, shivering as he bit relentlessly on my exposed neck.

"You ing wish," he whispered darkly, yanking me back by my hair and throwing me on his bed. I whined at the mixture of pain and pleasure.

Before I could even sit up, Eunhyuk's body was hovering above my own. "I don't know who the you thought you were thinking you could possibly ever own me."

"It's not like you own me either!" I shouted, but my voice sounded weak. .

Eunhyuk chuckled darkly, a sinister look in his eyes. "Just...enjoy," he whispered, sending me a wink before his lips crashed down on mine. 

His hands were roaming, and me but my hands were roaming too. It wasn't that hard to deal with Eunhyuk when my eyes were closed, but he was rough and it pissed me off. Even if I liked a little roughness.

The sound of my shirt ripping off made my blood boil. "That was my favorite shirt, face!"

"It was such an ugly shirt," he commented, his teeth making their way down my chest. His nails were scraping down my sides, sending me over the edge.

"," I hissed. Is he ever gentle? "I ing hate you." I kicked my legs at him, trying to throw him off of me. 

Eunhyuk couldn't prove to me. 

I reached down and brought Eunhyuk's face back up to mine, glaring fiercely into his eyes as I, too, tore his shirt in half off of his body.

"Hated that shirt anyways," Eunhyuk lied, chucking evilly and slamming his hips down on mine.

"!" I shouted hoarsely, my eyes squeezing shut. "Little ."

"You're one to talk," Eunhyuk growled, rolling his hips into mine, causing a moan to involuntarily escape my lips.

That seemed to only fuel Eunhyuk's anger. He grinded viciously against me, panting with a glare of determination on his face.

"Stop," I sobbed, wanting the hated pleasure to end. It was a wrong kind of right to have Eunhyuk above me. "Please."

"Aw, are you begging, Donghae?"

The way my name seemed to roll off of his tongue only made me hate myself even more for liking it. "Yes," I finally admitted, wanting the pleasure to end.

"Hm," Eunhyuk said, momentarily stopping to straddle my hips, "I don't know. I do seem to really like it when you beg."

I growled and thrashed wildly, scratching the hell out of Eunhyuk's cheek. I could say I hadn't meant to, but I wanted the bastard to feel some ing pain.

Eunhyuk gave me a wild look as if he couldn't believe I had just done that and now he was going to make me regret it. Like hell I was allowing that!

I sat up, my hands on his shoulders as I prepared to shove him off and run as quick as I could, but something stopped me, causing me to freeze and my mouth to pop open.

The sound of my belt buckle.

I looked down to see if I had heard right, and sure enough, my belt was being pulled out of the loops in my jeans, and my pants were being undone.

I was about to fight against my temptations when they got the best of me.

Did I really want to stop?

No.

Wait, yes. Of course I wanted to stop. I didn't want this!

But I did.

No, no I ing didn't want to around with Eunhyuk.

The cool air hitting my legs snapped me out of my trance and I glared up at Eunhyuk. "You wouldn't."

Eunhyuk's laughter told me the opposite of what I had just said.

I gasped at the feeling of some sort of contact, other than my own, down there, but I also gasped at how gentle Eunhyuk seemed to be.

He was my softly, to my complete surprise, waiting for me to harden completely.

Once I was so hard that it almost hurt, Eunhyuk gave one painful tug to my shaft before releasing it, causing me to whine and buck my hips.

"Eager little , aren't you?" Eunhyuk teased, making me want to tear his eyeballs out and feed them to my nonexistent shark.

I growled again, but I didn't speak. I didn't speak for reasons that really ing scared me.

Eunhyuk's face came back up to the level of mine, and I hated him for how attractive he honestly was. His eyes held an undeniable lust. An undeniable lust that sent the shivers to all the right places.

I looked down, staring at how ing huge Eunhyuk was with no shame. "Holy ," I whispered roughly, my eyes wide and a lump in my throat.

I seriously want to kill him.

I felt his fingernails scratch down my body and I bit my lip, looking back up into his eyes.  

A ferocious growl rumbled out of my throat as one of his fingers roughly slipped into my .

No preparation or lube or anything. The pain was undeniable and unfamiliar. It was sharp and new. "Damn it!" I shouted, arching my back in attempts to relieve the pain.

"That's what you ing get," was all Eunhyuk said to console me.

And that ing pissed me off.

He was being an , like expected, but this was a whole new type of . This was ing not even funny. I was in obvious pain, and Eunhyuk only cared about himself and his damn pleasures.

Well I guess things hadn't really changed, but this wasn't who got to go into the bathroom first anymore, this was my ity we're talking about!

A second finger slid in an I bit down hard on my bottom lip. It hurt so ing bad that I began to feel bad for all the boys who had bottomed for me. 

Slowly, but certaintly not gently, the fingers pumped in and out of me. I remained tense, glaring and shouting profanities. Eunhyuk might be able to have me, but he wasn't going to ing enjoy it.

His fingers scissored me and my leg instinctively jerked out, kicking Eunhyuk in the knee. I wasn't sorry, though, no ing way.

The fingers were gone and I sighed in relief. Maybe he wasn't so bad if he was willing to stop and-

Just ing joking.

I heard a package rip open and I knew what it was.

A .

A ing 

But Eunhyuk's was ing huge, there's no way that it's going to fit in my-

"!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as the most painful sensation I have ever felt in my life suddenly hit me.

That dumb er! It felt like my whole entire backside was splitting in two, and the pain only increased as he went in further and further. 

"I hate you so ing much," I gasped out, squirming with tears leaking from my eyes. I tried to show no weakness to Eunhyuk but damn it hurt like a .

"The wonders your is doing to my disagrees with what you just said," Eunhyuk said in a husky voice, causing goosebumps to form on my skin.

Eunhyuk began ing inside of me, and I can't even pretend that it felt good because holy hell I felt like I was dying!

"Damn, you feel so ing good," Eunhyuk moaned, his abs flexing as he ed into me repeatedly.

"I'm repulsed by you," I whined, not even able to look at him.

I wanted to beat the ing out of him.

I felt Eunhyuk angle his body before ing into me again. He did that a few more times before the most incredible thing happened. Besides him getting shot in the , of course.

The most mind-boggling pleasure hit me like a ton of bricks, causing me to scream and grab onto Eunhyuk desperately for support. The white-hot pleasure filled me to the core and my toes curled at the feeling.

"," I mewled, scratching at Eunhyuk's well-toned biceps.

My prostate.

"Oh, you like that?" Eunhyuk asked rhetorically, slamming into the same spot again, earning a similar reaction once more.

" no," I moaned out, betraying myself time and time again. I couldn't stand the thought of Eunhyuk getting the satisfaction, but it felt so ing good.

Eunhyuk gave me an extremely livid expression before he began pounding into my so ing hard that I was seeing ing stars. I moaned with every , pulling Eunhyuk's chest down to mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck and bit into his shoulder as a desperate attempt to stop sounding like a dumb .

Eunhyuk's hot breath fanned across my forehead as his extremely hot moans became music to my ears.

"Touch me, please," I whimpered, arching my back against him as my swollen throbbed painfully, desperate for release.

Instead, Eunhyuk pulled out of me completely, leaving me cold. "Get on all fours."

I narrowed my eyes at him, slowly turning on all fours. Before I was even properly situated, Eunhyuk slammed into my again. "," I said in a ing girly voice, my whole body trembling with pleasure.

The boy I hated was ing so hard against me that our skin was slapping together. It was painful, but it was also stimulating for the pleasure.

I gasped as Eunhyuk's hand came down on my hard. "Mm, spank me again," I moaned instinctively, reaching down to my own .

"You like that don't you?" Eunhyuk said, chuckled and spanking me again. "Stop touching yourself or I'll never let you come."

My hand was off my in less than a second as I slowly became his little toy. I was pissed that I was obeying Eunhyuk, but I was enjoying it so ing much that I couldn't even care less.

Eunhyuk leaned forward and began jacking me off. I yelped, leaning into his touch with my eyes squeezed shut. The pressure in my was too much, along with the constant pounding against my prostate.

" for me like the little you are." I didn't have enough time to smack him before my whole body spasmed, an indescribable pleasure filling every inch of my body, from my head to my toes.

"Oh, holy !" I said in a desperate tone, my body jerking with spasms of pleasure as I went limp in Eunhyuk's arm. 

"Now me off," he demanded, pulling out of me quickly, laying on his back.

I glared at him, giving him a look of defiance. I was spent and exhausted and all I wanted to do was sleep, and I didn't even often, but Eunhyuk wasn't letting me go anywhere.

Hesitantly, I leaned down, taking Eunhyuk's in my warm mouth. I on the tip, my hand jacking of , while Eunhyuk writhed beneath me. It was my own kind of payback.

For now.

I took half of Eunhyuk's in my mouth before I could feel my gag reflex start to kick in. I was just about to pull off of his when Eunhyuk's hand tangled in my hair, his hand pushing me down further on his as he ed into my mouth.

I gagged around his , my fingernails scratching at his thighs as he ed my face fast.

", I'm gonna ," he moaned out after what seemed like a ing eternity but might've only been a few minutes.

I could feel his s get sloppy and his whole body still before he let out a ing y noise, his hot shooting down my throat.

I choked at the first unexpected stream of and struggled to get the next five in my mouth. By the time Eunhyuk was done and I had him clean, was still in my mouth and smeared on my lips and chin.

Eunhyuk brought me back up to his face, kissing me painfully to taste his own before he threw me off of him.

"And now hopefully you have learned that you are my toy." What the hell? Dumb.

"Not even close," I growled, slapping him hard on the cheek I had scratched before getting off of him and walking to my own bed, laying down. "Just wait, . You're going to ing regret doing that."

Eunhyuk's smirk never left his face.