Donghae

Desirably Hateful

"If we miss the flight, I'm going to ring your neck," I told my boyfriend as we gathered up our things for the graduation trip our school was having.

Apparently, we were going to Paris. Expensive boarding school, expensive taste in trips. Only a grand total of 35 people were going, meaning this trip was going to be ing awesome in every single way. 

Paris was supposed to be extremely romantic, and that excited me. Perhaps it only excited me because my boyfriend just so happened to speak French and he's quite the expert at romance, I'd say.

He wasn't an expert at waking up on time, though; the reason we were running late. "I'm almost done," he informed me, packing up the last of his things that he should've packed last night anyways.

Jogging to the front gates where all 33 of the other students were was embarrassing considering they seemed to all be waiting for us. Our chaperones were two teachers I'd never heard of in my ing life, so this should be good.

We had to fly coach because there were so many of us that we found it appropriate to not crowed up the first class of the plane, but I found myself staring longingly upon the blue curtains that lead to heaven on a plane.

"Maybe next time," Eunhyuk whispered in my ear, nearly reading my mind. Another thing he was good at. I smiled over at him and gripped his hand. "Are you excited?"

"Of course! We're going to Paris, holy . It's going to be beautiful. I just hope we don't get lost or something."

"Lost?" Eunhyuk laughed. "Love, I've been to Paris three times. I don't think we're getting lost."

"You've been three times?" I exclaimed, giving him a wide-eyed look.

"I did just say that, yes," he confirmed. "I did a small bit of modeling when I was younger."

"Modeling?" I shouted, maybe too loud, but I was shocked. I didn't think Eunhyuk didn't have the face or the body for it; of course he did. Strong jawline, great hair, full plump lips, a perfect nose, something I'd had a jealousy for, and beautiful eyes. Let's not even talk about his body. Everyone knows it's ing y as hell, but I never imagined him modeling.

"Yes," he said, giving me a look that told me to quiet down, "before the whole Sungmin thing my dad got me into it and I had to travel to Paris a few times for a photo shoot. I quit when Sungmin passed."

"Do you want to do it again?"

He shrugged, pursing his lips. "It was fun, but once you quit modeling that's it for you. Good luck getting booked ever again."

"Does that mean I'm going to see your face on a billboard?" I asked, smirking.

"Well, it was quite a few years ago so you most definitely won't see my face."

I pouted, "That would've been so cool, though."

Eunhyuk looked over at me, a small smile on his face, "I guess."

________________________________________________



"," I breathed, my jaw slack as I looked into the hotel room Eunhyuk and I would be sharing for the next week. "This is beautiful."

The mothering ceiling was golden, two different small, crystal chandeleirs hanging from them. Our farthest wall in the room was a large window taking over the entire wall, overlooking France in all it's damn beauty.

There were two dressers, both dark wood with intricate, golden latches. Our floors had white, fuzzy carpet that felt so good on my feet as I walked to the two queen sized beds. 

Both of them had dark brown headboards with white bedspreads and pink, gold, and brown pillows mounted on it. Eunhyuk and I were going to sleep in only one of them, so I laid on each to see which one was more comfortable.

"Oh," I moaned as I lay on the one closest to the window wall. This was the one.

"You can have  on a bed but can't have  with a bed you know," Eunhyuk commented, looking over at me with an amused look on his face.

"Yes I can," I defended, humping the bed playfully.

Two seconds later, I was being shoved off of the bed, toppling over to the soft carpet floor. I got up, seeing Eunhyuk laid out on the bed, his hands behind his head as he smirked at me.

"," I grumbled, climbing on the bed and resting my head on his chest. 

Eunhyuk's hands ran through my hair as we lay. He had a habit of loving to run his fingers through my hair. That was a habit I could not complain about.

"You're not going to sleep, are you?" he asked, raising a brow at me. 

"Well we're not going out until tonight, right? I have to be full of energy when we do. I have to take my power nap," I informed him, closing my eyes.

"Well, I," he began, slipping from underneath me off of the bed, "need to start getting ready now." He kissed my forehead before walking over to his suitcase. "I have to look y for my man tonight."

"You always look y," I told him truthfully as he walked into the bathroom to shower.  

____________________________________________________



"French clubs can be...dangerous. They get wild and out of hand very easily so stay close to me, Donghae," Eunhyuk said, his arm tightly around my waist. 

"You're just jealous that some French man might make me fall in love," I joked, smirking at him.

"Hm, in Italy, maybe. Here? No," he gauranteed, grinning. "Besides, I'm not stupid, Donghae. I know that I'm the only one you're falling in love with."

I smiled and kissed him lightly. "When we have tonight, are you going to speak French to me?" I purred, looking into his eyes.

"We'll see, amour," he replied, sending me a quick wink before dragging me into the club.

Eunhyuk was right. 

There were people wearing that I would question every day for the rest of my life. Some people were literally wearing nothing. I feared the diseases the girls might have. One of them smiled at me and waved, showing me her terrible teeth and long underarm hair.

I gagged and looked disgusted before turning back in the direction Eunhyuk was walking. To the bar. "If anyone offers you a drink, don't take it. Roofies aren't fun," he yellled over the music as we approached the bar and took our seats.

"What can I get for you?" a man asked in a thick French accent, looking between the two of us.

"Four body shots," Eunhyuk ordered, grinning over at me. I raised my eyebrows, but didn't protest. This could be fun. I'd never done body shots with Eunhyuk before. 

Eunhyuk laid me on the bar table once I had my shirt off, something that gathered people's attention and embarrassed me all at once. Taking the salt, he made a ring around my belly button and on my jawline. Then, he placed the lime in between my teeth.

Ugh, sour.

I felt the liquid of the tequila fill up my bellybutton before Eunhyuk's warm tongue dipped in to drink it. I bit on the lime as his hands rested high up on my thighs, his tongue swirling around my bellybutton before trailing up my body and to my neck, where he nipped up the salt and dug his teeth against my skin.

I breathed heavily as my whole body heated up, my head swirling as if I was the one who had just drank the tequila. Eunhyuk then removed the lime, replacing it with his lips as he gave me a hot kiss, his tongue swirling in my mouth.

"My turn," I growled, hopping off the counter as a small crowd gathered. Eunhyuk grinned happily, sliding his shirt over his head and hopping eagerly onto the bar table.

I started with tracing a line up his hairless happy trail, stopping at his belly button to fill it with tequila before continuing the trail up his chest, up the base of his throat, and to his lips where I rested the lime.

Climbing on the counter and leaning on my knees, I the salt off of his happy trail before on the skin around his bellybutton, taking in the tequila.

It burned down my throat as I continued lapping up the salt on his chest, trailing my tongue wetly up the base of his neck and taking the lime from his lips.

My lips met his passionately, my body laying against his as our bare chests met, my clear rubbing against his. I groaned against his lime flavored lips as the crowd cheered around us.

"Let's get out of here," I whispered, panting.

Eunhyuk grinned, raising a brow. "We just got here, love. We still have two shots and we haven't even danced y-"

"Shut the hell up," I growled, rubbing my hips into his. "We're leaving."

Eunhyuk lifted me off of him, setting me on the floor before he, too, jumped downs and put his shirt back on, much to my dismay. "Fine, we can go."

I grinned and threw my shirt over my head, ready to get the back to the hotel. The crowd that had gathered made noises of complaint, wishing for us to stay but I couldn't give a . I was a little bit tipsy considering I'd never been very good with my liquor, and I needed Eunhyuk.

Gripping his hand as we exited, I couldn't help but ravish his body with my eyes, itching to just jump on him or something.

We slid into the taxi that was supposed to take us home. I curled up into Eunhyuk's side, my teeth nibbling on his ear when the cab driver spoke.

"You guys are together, oui?" the man asked in a thick, French accent, looking back at us through the rearview mirror.

"Yes, we are," Eunhyuk replied. "He's a bit tipsy, I'm afraid."

The man laughed, seeming normal enough for a cab driver. Maybe he hadn't shaved in a view days, or weeks, but he seemed okay. "You're a very lovely couple."

"You think so?" I asked loudly, grinning like an idiot. "I think so, too."

"He's a lousy drunk," Eunhyuk offered as an excuse for my behavior. I frowned and attached my lips to his neck, lightly on his warm skin.

"You love him, though. It's very obvious," the cab driver told Eunhyuk.

He grinned, ignoring my kisses on his skin as he gripped my waist. "Yeah, for some insane reason, I love him."

The second we entered the elevator, I slammed Eunhyuk into the wall, hungrily kissing his beautiful lips. "Donghae," he whispered against my own, gazing at me through half-lidded eyes. "Patience, amour."

I shivered, a whine escaping my lips. "You're asking me to gain a quality that I will never have."

He shot my a small smile, his hands resting on my lips. "If you don't settle yourself, I'm not going to have with you."

"Fine," I grumbled, waiting until we got all the way up to the fourteenth mothering floor.

Once we finally got to our room, I reattached my lips to his, my hands sliding down his chest as he responded just as eagerly to my kiss, slamming the door shut with his foot.

"The shower is a large shower with like five ing different showerheads," he breathed, hinting at where he wanted tonight's events to take place.

I jumped up, my legs wrapping around my waist as I latched onto him, giving him a lustful gaze. "To the shower we go, then."