Donghae

Desirably Hateful

After a few calls, Eunhyuk and I were able to both get picked up at his house, being taken to the airport that was much closer to my place than his. I really didn't care though because after a few more calls, I got a first class ticket!

yes. 

First class.

"Aren't you excited?" I asked Eunhyuk as we walked through airport security, dealing with all the dumb rules, regulations, and baggage checks.

"About going back to school? No," Eunhyuk replied, raising a brow at me. 

"No! Not about that," I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Then what are you talking about?" I shoved my first class ticket in his face, trying to emphasize what I meant without saying anything. "Oh. Donghae," he said, laughing a little. "I've flown first class many times. It's nothing special."

"Whatever," I grumbled, ignoring him. "It is to me." 

"I sleep on plane rides, so please don't expect me to let you talk my head off."

"I don't talk that much anyways!" I exclaimed, frowning at him.

He made a face as if he was contemplating what I had just said. "Mmm... I suppose you're right," he admitted, a hand reaching up to scratch the back of his neck.

I huffed and sat in the airport waiting area, hoping for our flight number to be called soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk was right. He was a boring er. As soon as he sat down in the awesome ing first class seat, he put his headphones in and fell right asleep. 

I didn't mind that much, though. I had the window seat! So I just pressed my face against the glass and enjoyed the view of clouds...

and clouds...

and water...

water...

clouds and water...

A hell of a lot of it became just staring at clouds water, so I sat back in my seat, boredly looking around for something to do. 

Oh my .

I am so ing bored right now. And I have to endure this for how many more hours? First class is supposed to be exciting! It is not exciting.

"Excuse me," I said to the flight attendant. "Do you happen to have a pen or marker?"

"Um, yes I do. Why do you need it?" she questioned, digging in her blazer pocket.

"Oh, I just need to right down something urgently before I forget," I reassured her, giving her a charming smile. Or, at least I thought it was charming. Maybe it was a little borderline creepy.

"Okay, just have this one," she said, handing me a red pen before stalking off. 

I looked over at Eunhyuk, my smile averting to an evil gaze. "Sorry, Eunhyuk," I said as I began scribbling all over him, "my hand slipped."

I wasn't sure what I wanted to draw at first, but I knew I wanted to channel my inner artist so what better to draw than a picture of a ? 

And a picture of me humping Eunhyuk.

And a picture of Eunhyuk helping me out a little. Wink wink, es.

And so what if I wrote "Donghae's " on his forehead? I didn't think he'd get that mad.

I was wrong.

"Donghae, what the was the point of this?" Eunhyuk hissed as he wiped at his forehead with a washcloth in our bathroom. 

"It's not that big of a deal. I just got bored," I replied, frowning as I stood behind him, tracing the drawing of a on the back of his arm with my finger.

"I walked through and airport with vulgar images all over my body and 'Donghae's ' written on my forehead. There had to be another way to solve your ing boredom."

"You were the one being boring!"

"I warned you that I was going to sleep," he replied, giving me a knowing look.

I groaned, leaning my body against his. "I'm a man who needs attention," I commented, smirking.

Eunhyuk laughed, shaking his head as he said, "Get the off me."

"Aw, you can't stay mad at me," I teased, still hanging on Eunhyuk. I was aware that any second Eunhyuk could totally snap and get tired of me. I knew that he could easily get annoyed and things could turn back to the way they were before, but I had gotten used to pushing his buttons.

It was a natural thing to do. 

"Do I need to punish you?" Eunhyuk asked, raising his eyebrow at me through the mirror. It was a pleasant surprise. 

"I don't know, I've been very bad," I whispered against his ear before moving to escape the bathroom. I had just said I wanted to take things slow not even twenty four hours ago, and here I was about to ing contradict everything I'd just said.

But I couldn't help it. Eunhyuk was just so suggestive and I was such a guy when it came to . I wanted it all the time. 

And when I say all the time, I do mean all the time.

I hissed in surprise when two arms wrapped around my waist, strongly pulling me back. Had I been that deep in my thoughts that I hadn't even thought about the possibilities of Eunhyuk pulling me back? Of course he was going to, I left him hanging.

"Do you really think you're going to walk away from me that easily?" he growled in my ear, sending a shiver shooting up my spine.

"Do I have any reason to think differently?" I questioned, quirking a brow even though he couldn't see it.

"I can give you a reason," he offered, his lips skimming across my neck, giving me chill bumps.

"Oh, can you?"

"Definitely," he promised, his hands sliding down my torso.

I turned in his arms, my lips meeting his almost automatically and his hands continued roaming.

Note to self: Plane rides make Eunhyuk a very eager boy.

I was so caught up in the kiss, ready to take this to the bed when Eunhyuk started tickling me. Tickling me. What the actual ?!

Note to self: Eunhyuk is not eager, he is just an .

"Eunhyuk!" I cried, squirming relentlessly.

"What?" he asked innocently, squeezing my sides.

I bursted into giggles, my knees buckling beneath me as I hit at his chest. "L-Let me g-go," I rasped in between fits of laughter. 

"Don't you have something to say to me?"

"N-No!" I exclaimed, trying to fight away from him as he continued tickling me. 

"Who's am I again?" he asked, stopping with the wrath of tickling.

"Mine," I said confidently, smirking smugly at him. 

"Wrong." I tried to scramble away, but his fingers were already digging into my sides, sending me into a weak spasm of laughter.

"E-Eunhyuk, s-s-stop!" I coughed, heaving for air.

"Tell me who's I am?"

I gritted my teeth, my eyes narrowing into a glare as giggles fought past my lips. "N-No one's."

"That's right," he said, still keeping me tight in his arms without tickling me anymore. "And who's are you?"

I caught my breath, glaring hard at him. "I'm not saying that."

"Oh, you're not?" he questioned, tickling me ing again. "Are you sure about that, Donghae?"

"P-Positive," I whined, my body jerking crazily. Maybe now I could get away with slapping the hell out of Eunhyuk.

"I'm not stopping until you say it," he informed me, bruising my sides with his long fingers.

"I'm not gonna!" I cried, pounding on his chest.

"Who's are you, Lee Donghae?"

"Y-Yours!" I shouted, gasping for breath when he let me go. "You damn ."

He smiled with satisfaction. "I own you, baby," he assured, slapping my as I walked away.

"!" I shouted in surprise. "That really isn't supposed to ," I grumbled, falling onto my bed, my face heating in humiliation as Eunhyuk laughed at me. "Goodnight face."

A second later, Eunhyuk's body was laying on top of mine, a teasing look in his eye as he snuggled playfully against me. "Goodnight, my darling."


My darling.

A weird feeling spread through my stomach, making me close my eyes and bite my lip. "Whatever, get off," I replied, a smile in my voice as I begged my body to let me sleep forever. 

"But I like it here," Eunhyuk said stubbornly, trying to annoy me.

"Eunhyuk," I groaned. "Stop playing, I'm ing tired."

"That is because you didn't sleep on the plane," he told me matter-of-factly, sending me a wink as he got off of me.

I glared at him, shoving my face in the pillow. "Aren't you sleeping with me?" Eunhyuk questioned, hitting me in the face with another surprise.

"Oh," I said, sitting up to look at him as he got ready for bed. "Um, I guess so."

"You don't have to if you do-"

"Don't be stupid," I cut him off, standing up to strip down into my boxers before crawling into his not so large bed, getting comfortable.

Eunhyuk's body slipped in behind mine a second later, his cold arms sending my body into a fit of chills. I delved my self deeper into the blankets. 

"Isn't this weird?" I whispered in the dark.

"Isn't what weird?" A whisper came back in reply.

"Being like...this now."

"Do we have to talk about this?" A sigh.

"No, I just think it's weird how I'm oddly so okay with it."

"I'm really okay with it too," he replied, holding me tighter to him as we fell asleep.