Eunhyuk

Desirably Hateful

"There's a Winter Dance coming up, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" I had realized over the past week of sleeping on the damn floor that I was actually wrong for once.

I was actually ing wrong.

Now, that didn't mean I was willing to fulfill Donghae's needs like he'd requested, but at least I can admit that it wasn't right. 

I also realized that I am actually starting to care about him. Now that's ing scary enough in it's own. It still ing blows my mind that it's Donghae that finally gave me some feelings after the whole Sungmin slump.

Like, what the hell?

Donghae? Really?

"No," he said, stunning me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I questioned, not remembering what we were talking about exactly.

"I said no. I will not go to the Winter Dance with you."

"What? Why not?" I stammered, growing nervous, worried, and upset. Three emotions I didn't think I was capable of just a month ago.

"Because, isn't that like a prom or something?"

"Uh, kind of? Is there a problem with that?"

"People who are together and in love and all that weird bull go to ing dances together. We're not like that and we're certainly not romantic."

I sighed. "I don't understand why you're being so difficult. You just go and dance and I'm asking you to go and dance with me."

"That's ing weird," he replied, furrowing his brows.

"Maybe, but..." But what? What was I going to say? I care about you Donghae and I really want to be romantic with you blah blah blah? Hell to the ing no.

I've gone soft.

I hate this mothering Winter Dance thing. It's turned me into a ing girl.

"But what?"

"Would you go to the Winter Dance if I hadn't asked you?"

"Possibly," he replied, angering me.

"What the ? Then what's the big deal with going with me?"

"We're not like-"

"Don't say that again! I'm ing tired of your constant repitition of the damn 'we're not together' thing. We can still go! Friends go to dances together."

"We're not friends."

"Then what the are we?" I exclaimed, growing confused.

"We're...um... we're...well, we're something weird."

"Oh, great explanation," I said sarcastically, even though I knew it was true. It was hard to explain and it was weird what we did and the way we acted. "Just come with me."

I had no idea why I was practically begging, but I really wanted this. "Not after you stormed out of my room because you couldn't take it up the !"

"That was a mistake."

"So you will now?"

"I'll think about it, if you come to the Winter Dance with me," I lied, a smirk coming on my face as I slowly gained control of the conversation.

Donghae huffed, glaring at me. "I...But, I-Fine. I'm not ing saying yes, though, we can have our own fun here."

I stared down at the pout on his lips with growing frustration. "How about being romantic for once?"

"That's weird."

"Just think about it," I said defeatedly, pulling him closer to me by his waist after he'd gotten up and was facing me in just his boxers.

"Fine. I'll think about it. But I'm probably not going to do it."

I smiled and gently pressed my lips to his forehead, my arms wounding around his body in a hug. "Thank you, Donghae."

"Um, yeah sure whatever," he said hurriedly, hesitantly wrapping his arms around me before quickly releasing me, causing me to frown and let him go.

"," I mumbled, turning away from him, not feeling at all accomplished with this conversation.

Damn you Lee Donghae, and every ing thing you do to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I just don't get it."

"Stop talking about it! The more you talk about it the less I consider it," Donghae snapped, glaring at me.

This was not the first time we'd had this conversation, and it was basically the same thing over and over. But I couldn't help it! I was impatient and determined.

"It's in a week! I need an answer!"

"May I penetrate your now?"

"I-" I struggled, biting my lip hesitantly. "Do you even know why I want you to go so bad?"

"Why?"

"Because I haven't been to Winter Dance since Sungmin was here and he dragged me there freshman year because it was important to him. It was one of the ing best nights of my life. I really cared about him and now I'm starting to actually, surprisingly, care about you just a little bit. Only a little bit, but I want you to come with me. It'd mean a lot to me." 

Donghae bit his lip, contemplating things. Sure, he was a dickhead, but every once in a while he was capable of compassion.

"So," he said slowly, his eyebrows furrowing. "Does this mean I do get what's promised?"

"I never promised."

"Then I won't go."

" it!" I shouted, exasperated. "Fine, you can."

"Can do what?" 

"Are you really going to make me say it?"

"Of course," he reasoned, smirking. 

"You can... me."

With those words, Donghae lunged towards me, causing me to throw my hands up in reflex, trying to stop him. "Woah, woah, wait!"

"What?" Donghae snapped, looking confused. 

"You have to do it the right way!"

"What the do you mean 'the right way?'" 

"Be gentle," I mumbled pathetically, hating how ing weak and humiliated I felt. 

I could imagine Sungmin standing in front of me. He would tell me this is good for me and I need to learn to move on and going to the Winter Dance was one of the things that would help me. Not necessarily with Donghae, but I felt as if I needed moral support.

He was the only moral support I could get considering not even IU knew the extent of my grieving. 

this bull.

Life is hell on Earth.

"Gentle? You weren't gentle with me my first time."

"You've ed me before, not gently at all! So we're even. Wait, that was your first time?" I choked, flushing red.

"Yes!" he yelled, giving me an exasperated look.

"," I mumbled, not finding the voice to apologize. I really wasn't sorry about it. That was a ing fun night for me. 

"Yeah, ."

I gave him a kicked puppy look, nibbling on my bottom lip. "Can you just be the Donghae that took care of me the night I was acting like a girl in Taco Bell? I like that Donghae."

Donghae gave me a long look, making me feel insecure and nervous. Why was he staring at me? Was there something on my face?

No, . He's thinking.

Is he thinking yes, or no? Nice, or ing ? He's got a good ing poker face and it's only making me more nervous.

His eyes dug into mine as he contemplated his decision. I really hoped he was leaning towards being gentle, because I really did want to be able to walk tomorrow, but he looked pretty adamant on being an .

"Fine," he mumbled after an eternity, stepping closer to me. "But don't give me that pitiful look ever again. It makes me feel like a jerk."

"You are a jerk," I said quietly, smiling as his lips connected softly with mine, making me feel alive. 

I hungrily ate up the compassionate attention, my lips mashing against his as I felt a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. 

I fell back onto the bed, Donghae not too far behind me as his body lightly straddled over mine. 

"You're beautiful, you know that?" Donghae mumbled against my lips, his eyes gazing in mine as his hands rest on either side of my head.

"I'm not a girl, don't call me beautiful," I whispered back, narrowing my eyes. The playful smile that fell across my lips contradicted everything I had just said.

He had a small twinkle in his eyes, a laugh quietly escaping from his lips. "Fine, you're ing hot," he said lowly, a grin forming on his lips.

"Damn right I am," I said confidently, although I felt like melting. He called me beautiful. 

Holy .

Man.

The .

Up.

I jerked my hips up against his, a surprised noise escaping from his lips as I gained a small amount of control over the situation.

"Eager, are we?" Donghae said teasingly, his hips slamming back down into mine.

I groaned, continuing to keep the rhythm of our grind as my head fell back onto the pillows.

Donghae's fingers slid down my shirt before slipping underneath, touching my burning skin. "Why do you even bother wearing clothes?" Donghae asked, shaking his head. "You really should consider never wearing them again."

Heat coursed through my veins at his words, already excited with the promises of . I wasn't even thinking about my . I just ing wanted .

"Stop talking already and just get to the point," I hissed quietly, pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it across the room. 

He let out a hearty laugh, his lips pressing against my jaw shortly before my shirt was being lifted over my head.

Donghae's face came back into my view, his lips swollen and cheeks flushed. "I say let's get this show on the ing road."

"Shut the hell up and get on with it," I groaned, tugging impatiently on his loose basketball shorts. 

Another teasing laugh from Donghae and his pants were off, exposing his long, nearly hairless legs to me.

I surveyed his lean body as he took my shorts off, admiring the small, yet toned muscles on the pale boy.

"Maybe," he mumbled, suddenly flipping us over, "You should ride me. That way you won't get hurt."

I rolled my eyes and didn't reply, my lips finding his neck as I bit at it hungrily, a need to mark him. A need for everyone to know I did that and no one else was allowed to.

No, Donghae wasn't mine.

But that didn't mean I couldn't pretend a little.

When I was satisfied with the marks I'd made on his neck, I skimmed my lips along his jaw, shoving my hands in between our bodies to pull our boxers off.

My sprang to life, hardening painfully in the exposed air. Donghae's case wasn't much different. He was obviously very excited about events to come. 

I lay back down, my lips connected with Donghae's as our bodies pressed against each other's from our heads to our toes.

Donghae's hand came down hard on my , shocking and at the same time.

"Mmm, me donner la fessée," I moaned, sticking my up. 

Oh, holy . Did I just-

"You speak French?" Donghae breathed, giving me an amazed look.

I smirked, trying to take my head out of the fog it was in. "I know many languages, but French is the language of love."

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that," Donghae replied quickly, his face turning bright red.

I smiled and repeated what I said, in English, whispering, "Spank me again."

His hand came down on my other cheek, sending me into a frenzy of pain and pleasure.

"Plus fort," I cried, telling him to spank me harder.

"I have no idea what you said, but it's so ing hot," Donghae hissed as he complied, earning another yelp of pain and pleasure, my body shivering violently. 

"Je te veux," I said in a sultry voice, positioning myself over him. I want him.

"Wait, Eunhyuk !" he called when he realized what I was trying to do. "I have to stretch you or it'll hurt like hell."

I grumbled but fought my lustful haze, leaning over him as his hand slid down my back and to my .

A finger entered me, causing me to growl at the pain and discomfort. 

"Embarasse-moi," Donghae said quietly.

"You speak French too?"

"Hell no, all I know how to say is kiss me."

"Happily," I obliged, my lips falling gracefully against his as he added a second finger, causing me to whine and tense up.

"Relax," he mumbled against my lips.

"Ugh," I groaned at three fingers, shoving my face in his neck as I panted, still tense. "This never gets ing easy."

"I said relax," Donghae said soothingly in my ear. "You know it helps."

"I think in stretched enough, thanks," I said quickly, wanting to just hurry up and get to the ing good part.

"If you say so," he mumbled, pulling
his fingers out. I positioned myself over him, one knee resting on either side of each of his slightly parted legs, giving him just enough time to slip on his .

I spit in my hand, giving his a few hard before getting into a squatting position, lowering myself on his ing huge member.

Okay, Eunhyuk . You can do this.

Take it like a ing man.

"Ah!" I cried out, hunching over as I tensed incredibly. This hurts every ing time, dammit.

Sensing my struggle, Donghae sat up, cradling my face pleasantly. "You've got to relax, Eunhyuk . Seriously, don't tense up your muscles and the pain will be over so ing soon, I promise."

I let out a deep breath, taking my time to fully relax my body. When I felt as if I was ready, I lowered myself back down, able to go half way before it ing hurt to bad and I had to up. 

"," Donghae said hoarsely, his head falling back as his stomach convulsed with deep gasps of air as he tried to control himself.

"Please don't my brains out yet, I'm not even all the way on you and I feel like I'm dying."

"Just," Donghae mumbled, grabbing his hips and twisted me, "Screw halfway, slam down til your thighs touch mine."

"I-I'm trusting you," I warned, shooting him a frightened glance before doing as told.

I was not ing disappointed at all.

"Holy ing !" I cried out, my body spasming as the hot pleasure of hitting my prostate spread throughout my body. 

"Oh, ," Donghae moaned as my hips slammed down to his, groans and sobs spilling from my mouth as the pleasure suffocated me.

I actually found that I liked riding Donghae. I was on top of him, controlling the speed, depth, and power behind each .

Fast.

Deep.

Hard.

"Sit up."

I sat up opediently, Donghae's popping out of me as he sat up of his knees. "Come here," he said affably, a sweet smile on his face. "Face away from me."

I did as requested, my stomach clenching delightfully as his long, skinny fingers wound around my hip bones.

My back pressed tightly against his chest, his slipping into me without me even realizing. "," I shouted at the slight pain, followed by the extreme pleasure.

Our bodies grew slick with sweat as my head leaned on his shoulder, our lips merely centimeters apart, brushing occasionally as our hot breath fanned across each other's face.

The close proximity of Donghae and I, the passion in his eyes as they gazed into mine, and the hard s hitting the bundle of nerves that drew my wild made me feel so... so...

Special.

Warm.

Even ing loved.

", je viens," I said, the words rolling off my tongue as I felt the pleasure building and building, almost becoming painful.

Donghae's left me, making me grow cold and confused, my high temporarily forgotten.

"I'm going to ," he mumbled, turning me around. I realized then that he had no idea what I had said because I was speaking in French, and he had no idea I needed to .

His hot spurts of landed on my body, causing me to smirk in delight as he squirmed and moaned out, "Eunhyuk ." Oh . He moaned my ing name.

This is too much to handle.

"I need to ," I said desperately, lying on my back.

Donghae's mouth found my like he belonged there, three lubed fingers now easily sliding into my .

His fingers vigorously ed into my , earning a string of whimpers and curse words out of me, as his mouth took me in quickly.

"Ah, ," I sobbed, my hand gripping the back of Donghae's head as I shoved him down on my , ing my hips as he continued pounding his fingers into me.

I came just seconds later, the most incredible feeling I've ever felt taking over me, leaving me in a world of my own perfect euphoria.

Donghae choked, but I didn't let up. I couldn't. The lust and desire to come had become so strong that I couldn't control the urges I had to his face.

"Damn," he heaved, his lips.

I smirked and brought those perfectly swollen, puffy lips down on my own swelled up lips, enjoying the taste of my and Donghae's natural sweetness.

"I can't wait for you to have to explain all those hickey's to everyone at school tomorrow. It's Friday tomorrow, not Saturday."

"What?" he exclaimed, his features contorting. "How many do I have?"

"At least four," I said sheepishly, admiring the work I had done on his neck.

"ing great," he replied, rolling his eyes. "Goodnight, Eunhyuk ."

"Night Donghae," I said tiredly, moving to roll over on my other slide when Donghae's fingers caught my jaw, his lips pressing quickly and softly against mine before he released me.

"You know we're going to have to get suits," I informed him as he turned the lamp light out, leaving us in the pitch black.

"We are not getting suits," he quipped.

"Yes we are."

"No," he replied stubbornly. "It's enough that I'm going. No suits."

"Suits."

How hot would Donghae look in a suit?

"No suits," he fought back, aggravating me.

"Suits."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Just shut the hell up and go to sleep," Donghae snapped.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, good ing night." A smile slid on my lips as I very quietly added, "But we're getting suits."

"I heard that."