Eunhyuk

Desirably Hateful

"Can you believe it?" Donghae questioned, slipping on his dress pants.

"Believe what?" I asked, sliding my black blazer over my white dress shirt.

"That it's been a whole month," Donghae breathed, finishing the buttons on his blue dress shirt. 

"A damn good month though, huh? Do you need help with your tie?" I offered.

"No," Donghae smirked, putting his tie on. "Unlike you," he started, grabbing hold of my tie that was sitting on the bed and wrapping it around my neck, "I can do if myself."

"So?" I pushed, wanting him to answer my first question I had asked.

"Hm," he started, making my throat clog up. "There's been some moments where I want to rip your hair out, but I can't resist your charm," he answered finally, patting my chest once he was done with my tie.

"Who could resist me?" I wondered aloud, smirking. 

He shot me a playful glare. "Our reservation is at 7. Are you ready?"

I mocked him in a high pitched voice, rolling my eyes. "Of course I'm ready."

"You are not about to act this annoying on our one month," he sighed, gripping my hand as he dragged me out of the room. 

I grinned and slapped his , causing him to shriek and spin around. "Eunhyuk," he whined, his cheeks heating up. 

"Yes, love?" 

Instead of answering me, he just grumbled cursewords under his breath and spun back around, continuing to give me a perfect view of his .

"What, are you driving?" I questioned, laughing as he took my keys from the guards.

He spun around quickly, causing me to nearly run into him in the process, and widen his eyes. "Can I?" he pleaded, jutting out his bottom lip.

I thought about it, tilting my head to the side. How ing easy it would be for me to get a new Camaro if he hurt it somehow? Very easy. But what were the chances of him hurting my baby? Very high.

He'd never driven in Seoul and from the very little I knew about his driving skills, he couldn't drive worth his life.

"You can drive home," I reasoned, gently taking the keys from him so I wouldn't make him angry before our date.

"Fine," he sighed, "But it would be just as easy to drive there."

"I can't have you hurting Veronica," I mumbled, unlocking the car and sliding in the driver's seat.

Donghae bursted out laughing, causing my cheeks to redden. "Do you ing name everything?" he asked, still laughing.

"Maybe," I admitted quietly, glaring at him. "Shut the up about it. At least I didn't have an imaginary friend."

"Hey, Lou was my best friend when I was little!" he cried defensively, pouting.

I rolled my eyes. "See? Being picked on isn't fun."

"Whatever," Donghae grumbled, leaning back in his seat.

After a while of silence, only the hum of the engine sounding throughout the car, I glanced over at Donghae, seeing his eyes closed

Leaning over the armrest, I gripped Donghae's hand, jolting him awake. I smiled over at him as he gave a confused look. "Don't fall asleep on me now, we're almost there."

He gave me a sleepy grin, leaning over to rest his head on my shoulder as I drove. "I didn't get good sleep last night."

"Why?" I asked cautiously.

"Nightmare," he yawned, his jaw flexing against my shoulder as he did so.

I frowned. "Again? You've been having a lot of those lately."

"Yeah," he whispered, his hand squeezing mine tightly.

"What have they been about?" I asked softly, not wanting to push him too far.

His head lifted off of my shoulder as he leaned back in his seat. "This conversation can wait til later. We're supposed to have a good night."

I gave him a worried look but brushed it off nonetheless, my thumb rubbing over the top of his hand that still grasped mine. 

"You're right." 

___________________________________________

"So, can I drive home?" Donghae questioned as we left the restaurant.

"Was the new pair of shoes not enough?" I asked, raising a brow at him.

"Eunhyuk, this is my dream."

"You've never driven in Seoul," I stated, chewing on my bottom lip.

"It's not that much different!"

"Hm," I mumbled, closing my eyes. "Fine," I forced out of my lips, handing him the keys. "But don't make me regret this."

"I won't!" he shouted gleefully, sprinting to the driver's seat and climbing in.

"Woah, slow down speed racer," I said playfully, edging into the passenger seat anxiously. I've never sat here before in my ing life.

Donghae backed recklessly out of the parking lot, causing me to gasp. "Be careful! This car is ing expensive!"

"Sorry," he replied, voice laced with nervousness as he sped up to the stop sign. When he got there, he slammed on my brakes, nearly sending me flying through the windshield.

"And the brakes are touchy!" I shouted again, trying to catch my breath.

"Well I know now," Donghae said, shrugging before pulling out.

", Donghae! You're on the wrong side of the road now!"

"Oh, !" he yelled, swerving onto the right side of the road.

"Watch where your going! You almost hit that car," I gasped, feeling like I was having a heart attack. 

"Relax,  Hyukjae," he snapped, his nerves getting the best of him. "I got the hang of it now."

And he did, thank the heavens.

"So, what did you think of the date?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood and calm myself down. 

"Well, I thought it was very romantic," he drawled, grinning over at me.

"Mhm," I mumbled. "I can think of ways to make it a lot more romantic." I leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"Oh, is that so?" he inquired, shooting me a sideways glance.

"Mmmmhmmm," I sounded lowly, my lips connecting with his jaw before sliding down his neck. My hand sneaked down his thigh and to his crotch. I couldn't help it, I was ing eager. 

"Eunhyuk," he said, sounding worried and anxious. "You are not about to give me road head while I'm driving!"

I sighed loudly and pulled away, an obvious pout dramatically set on my bottom lip. "Fine. But only because I want to protect Veronica."

________________________________________________

Donghae trudged to the bed, ready to lay down when I grabbed him by the waist, pulling him back. Distracting him from the sleep that willed to take over my boyfriend, I asked, "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"Not really. Face planting the concrete was a breeze, but I did get cut on an angel's wing on the fall down," he said like a smartass, causing me to laugh loudly. I knew he was smirking, even if I couldn't see his face.

"You really are an angel," I commented, my fingers playing with the hem of his shirt.

"And you look ing hot in a suit," he stated, turning around in my arms. "Now that we've stated the obvious, can we take it to the bed?"

I snickered at his bluntness, sending him a wink. "Gladly."

We staggered over to my bed, falling back on it with me below him, but I didn't mind too much. Lately, I've felt like my dominance has been questioned but I've tried to push it out of my mind for Donghae. It's caused some tension and smallf fights between the two of us, though. Can you blame me though? I'm trying so hard, but damn.

It's so ing hard.

Sometimes all I want to do is shove my up his and show him who's boss so that he knows that I'm in charge.

But the thing is, I'm not supposed to be in charge. It's a ing relationship! We're supposed to be equal, but equal isn't enough for guys like Lee Hyukjae and Lee Donghae.

I brought his hips down on mine, causing an urgent noise to pass his lips, sounding against my own that were pressed tightly to his. 

The only ing y thing about suits is that the dress shirts have a million buttons and the ties are ing impossible.

Yanking his tie and jacket off as quick as I could, I made my way with working on his buttons. My lips left his to attach roughly to his neck, biting and marking anywhere I possibly could.

"Mm," he moaned softly, fumbling with my tie as his crotch rolled against mine.

I arched against him, wishing that he would just undress and ride me or something already. I just wanted him so urgently. So mothering desperately. Because of our fights about lately, I haven't in gotten any and I'm so ready to ram some .

The scary truth was, no one has an like Donghae. I've never been one to be in a relationship, so the probability of me being an unfaithful person was always very high. But as many times as I craved I couldn't get from Donghae, I realized no one seemed good enough.

No one compared to Donghae, and I couldn't even imagine being unfaithful to him. He was too...Donghae.

Now that's a mothering scary though.

Donghaae's hands fought with the belt of my jeans, snapping me out of my fearful thoughts and bringing me to the reality of getting laid.

I helped him by finishing ing my shirt, leaning up to slip the shirt off of my arms. "You're so ing ripped," Donghae growled, his hands tracing over all of the muscles I worked ing hard for.

I purred lowly, leaning up to fully take his shirt off while helping Donghae slip my pants off at the same time. Undressing took way too ing long. 

Finally, after a few hickey's and kisses later, we were both completely , much to my delight. I flipped us over, hovering above my lustful boyfriend.

He smirked up at me, his hands continuing to venture along the paths of my muscles. I wasn't really ripped, I was just fit, but whatever the pleased Donghae.

Everything I did was to please him.

His hands somehow found my , squeezing two handfuls, earning a chuckle from me. It was charming until I realized he was trying to prep me. Things weren't so funny anymore.

The smile slipped from my face, the lust-filled fog I was in immediately evaporating. "Woah, wait," I stopped Donghae, leaning back slightly. "I don't want to get ed tonight."

Donghae groaned, a pissed look falling over his face. "Not this bull again. Tonight, really? You had to ruin it tonight too?"

"Well if you would've just let me you, then it wouldn't have been ruined," I said, attitude coating my voice as I sat back on the bed beside him.

"When was the last time you ing bottomed, Eunhyuk? Huh? I sacrifice my ing all the ing time and all you do is make up excuses on why you can't!"

"I just don't like it, okay?!" I defended.

"You enjoy it just fine when it's happening, you just don't like being dominated," he replied, giving me a pointed look.

"You're right," I agreed.

"You know what, mothering Princess? I don't like being taken control over either, but that's what ing relationships are about. I make a sacrifice, and you do in return. I'm not going to be a little er ever."

"I'm not either!" I shouted, glaring.

"Actually, you know what? It takes a man to take it up the . That's not a fun thing to do sometimes, and only real ing men have the decency to take it. You ," he snapped, making my blood boil.

"Shut the hell up! You're not ing me, get used to it!" I yelled, trying desperately to end the argument. I hated fighting with Donghae now, I really did, but I had the constant need to be right. 

"You're so impossible!" Donghae shrieked, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Whatever," I growled, shoving him out of my bed, "Get in your own ing bed, ."

This seemed to throw him off the edge, his hand slapping across my cheek, causing my face to whip sideways, the burning in my cheek stimulating me to jump on him. But I held back. 

"You're not one to talk about calling other people a !"

"At least I didn't cheat on my boyfriend," I retorted, knowing I hit a soft spot and hating the out of myself for it.

His face went from pissed to upset in two seconds flat, looking on the verge of tears. "Prick," he spat, his voice quivering with tears.

Donghae stomped to the light switch, flicking it off before he collapsed in his bed, his back facing me.

I could hear his sniffles as I gazed up at the ceiling, causing guilt to give me a good punch and the pain of the fight to give me a nice stab in the chest.

I squeezed my eyes shut, my hands tangling in my hair. What the have I done?

Hurt spread through my body, making it nearly impossible to sleep as I regret everything I said and racked my brain for any ing reason I was such a damn about everything.

Tears welled in my eyes the more I thought about. Holy hell, I'm already a coward for not taking it in the enough, I don't need to add being an over emotional girl to my list of problems.

"Donghae?" I choked out in the silence, hoping desperately that things would be okay.

Hurt stabbed at me again when I got no response.

"Donghae," I said again, praying that he'd fallen asleep.

"Shut the hell up you I'm trying to sleep," he growled, his voice filled with strong, hurt emotions.

I bit my lip, wanting so badly to apologize but not finding the voice to say those two words. The feeling of fighting back the tears had clogged up my throat, making it impossible to speak.

I lay there for a while, pondering what I was going to do with myself. I hadn't meant to push things as far as they were pushed and I certaintly shouldn't have done it on a night as special as this one.

I really cared about Donghae and here I go, messing up right when things get good. Things were perfect and I just had to start converting back to my old ways.

A loud whimper broke me from my thoughts, worrying me. Another whimper sounded through the room, making me look over to Donghae.

His face was twisted in a painful expression, his body jerking and spasming as tears ran down his cheeks and uncomfortable noises came out of his throat.

Oh, . Donghae was having a nightmare. Well, there's a nice topping on top of a completely ty day.

Watching Donghae suffer helplessly in his sleep made my heart jerk with worry. Squeezing my eyes shut, I willed to ignore it.

What a ing coward.

But Donghae's noises didn't die down. In fact, they seemed to be getting increasingly worse.

"Help," he panted. I knew he was alseep because his eyes were closed tightly and he'd been asleep a while, but I still felt the need to help him.

Getting out of bed, I climbed into Donghae's, knowing he was going to ing kill me in the morning, but I didn't care at all. I couldn't see him suffer like that. 

Donghaethrashed in my arms, sobbing frantically and mumbling nonsense. "Sh, baby it's okay. You're okay," I cooed softly in his ear, his arm.

Call me selfish, but if this was he last time Donghaeever let me touch him again, then I was going to take full advantage.

"You're okay, Donghae. It's just a dream," I said gently, rocking him back and forth slightly as my hands massaged his waist. "You're going to be just fine, baby."

Slowly but surely, Donghaecalmed down, his eyes closed peacefully as he curled against me, his cheeks still puffy from crying.

I bit my lip as the pain continued to hit at my chest, really making me want to take back what I'd done.

Count on Lee Hyukjae to ing ruin everything.