Donghae

Desirably Hateful

The whispers of gossip were worse than ever now that Eunhyuk and I were announced as "official." Like oh ! It's such a big ing deal.

Not.

Okay, well maybe it is a bit of a big deal considering just four months ago we were ripping each other's hair out and now we were holding hands and kissing, but still.

I had moved out of kyangmin's and it felt good to be back in my own bed, even if Eunhyuk gave me hell for staying with him. He'd ask, why did you have to stay with kyangmin? Why him, Donghae? You know he wants you.

Yeah ing right, jealous .

I guess he didn't understand the concept of kyangmin having a girlfriend. But whatever, Eunhyuk will be Eunhyuk.

"Ugh," Eunhyuk groaned dramatically as I leaned my back against the locker next to his, watching him take out his books for class. "I don't want to go to class, I just want to stay with you."

I rolled my eyes, a smile slipping on my face. We were in our "Sweetheart Phase" I guess you could say. It only took us a week to settle into the groove of being lovey and cuddley all the time. Two things that normally wouldn't describe either of us, but relationships can do that to a person.

"You'll be fine," I assured him.

"Can we skip tomorrow?" he whined out, slamming his locker closed.

"You asked me the same question yesterday," I replied, my eyebrows raising.

"And I'll keep asking until you finally give in," he told me, resting his free hand by my head as he leaned in towards me.

"You can skip school," I told him, moving an out of place hair on his head to it's correct spot. 

He groaned, resting his forehead against mine. "You're no fun."

I grinned, pecking his lips. "I know."

Ducking underneath his arm, I continued down the hallway, my books already in my hand. "," Eunhyuk called playfully, causing me to turn around and stick my tongue out at him.

"What, you're not even going to say goodbye?" he yelled down the hallway, making me send him the finger. "Whatever, I'll see you later," he winked, sending me a teasing wave before he his heel, waking away.

I rolled my eyes and continued onto my class, not even realizing that I had a grin on my face until my cheeks began to hurt.

Wow, I'm such a ing girl.

"Lee Donghae?" a girl asked, popping up in my face as I entered my first hour class.

"Huh? Um, yeah that's me.. Why?" I questioned suspiciously, narrowing my eyes at the short, brunette girl.

She flashed me a white smile, extending her hand out to me. "Choi yumi, head of the school newspaper."

"We have a school newspaper?" I questioned absentmindedly, ignoring her hand.

"We sure do! I was wondering if I could interview you."

"About what?" I furrowed my brows, confused.

"Your relationship with the Lee Hyukjae."

"He prefers to be called Eunhyuk," I corrected, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Right, well do you mind if I interview you?"

"Um, I guess, although I'm not sure what there is to ask." This just proves that seriously nothing goes on around here and they use this pathetic bull as a story for a newspaper.

"Great, let's go to the Newspaper's office now."

"Don't we have class to get to?" I questioned, pointing towards my desk.

She grinned, holding up two hall passes. "The newspaper waits for no one."

"Okay," I replied slowly, following the bubbly girl down hallways that I didn't even know existed to the Newspaper's office.

"So," she started, taking a seat. "When did things really spark between you and Eunhyuk?"

"Um," I racked my brain, trying to remember when it all turned for the better. "Christmas break."

 "And how did it all happen?"

"That's personal," I replied, giving her a funny look.

"Oh, pish posh! Personal doesn't exist in the newspaper."

What the ? I didn't realize the newspaper was a whole different universe or ing something. Damn

"Are you making all these rules up as you go along?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes.

"No," she quipped defensively, frowning. "Now I'd appreciate if you'd answer the question."

"I stayed at his house," I said, glaring.

"And how did that end up coming along?" she continued, raising an eyebrow at me.

"My dad was out of town and the house was locked. I had nowhere to go," I lied, biting my tongue.

"Interesting," she said in a higher tone of voice, smirking. "Have you two been intimate?"

"What?" I choked, giving her an incredulous look.

"I'll take that as a yes," she replied quickly, jotting something down.

"Hey, I didn't even say yes!" I shouted, glaring.

"You're really trying to tell me that you haven't?" she countered, raising a brow. 

"We haven't," I lied weakly, not sounding in the least convincing.

"Disregarding the newspaper, tell me, how is the ?"

"I'm going to go now," I rushed, my cheeks heating up as I stumbled out of my seat and out of the room, hall pass gripped tightly in hand.

"Mr. Lee Donghae, what are-"

"Here," I mumbled, shoving the hall pass in Ms. Kang's hand, silencing her.

I really wish Eunhyuk was in this class.

------------------------------------------------------

"Who did what?" Eunhyuk asked at lunch as we sat inside, our cheeks rosy from the cold walk to the lunch room.

"This girl asked me questions for the newspaper."

"We have a newspaper?" Eunhyuk questioned, frowning.

I shrugged. "I dunno, apparently."

"Oh, what'd she ask you about?"

"Our relationship," I said quietly, preoccupying myself my french fries.

"What?" Eunhyuk laughed, shaking his head. "Wait, what? What the hell!"

I shrugged, "We're interesting."

"What'd she ask?"

"Well, stuff."

"Okay. What kind of stuff?" 

"Just stuff," I replied defensively, turning my head away from him.

"Tell me what stuff," Eunhyuk urged, poking my side repeatedly in an annoying manner.

"Just, uh...ya know, normal stuff like, um, about our life," I said casually, keeping my head turned away from him as my cheeks reddened.

"Aw," Eunhyuk cooed, placing a hand on my cheek, "You're blushing about it."

"Shut the up," I growled, slapping his hand away.

He laughed. "So our life is going to be broadcasted out to the whole school?"

"No, I didn't tell her anything," I replied defiantly.

"Hm, I wonder why they didn't ask me any questions."

I smirked, shooting him a mischievous look. "I'm just better."

"What did you just say?" Eunhyuk questioned slowly, raising his brows at me, his hands resting on my sides.

"I said, I'm just better than you," I repeated, my smirk widening.

Eunhyuk suddenly started tickling my sides, causing me to giggle and squirm wildly, hitting at him. "Lee ing Hyukjae, sto-o-o-op!"

"Are you going to take it back?"

"Y-Yes, I -king take it back!" I cried out, gasping for air.

"Okay," Eunhyuk quipped, letting me go.

I blinked the tears out of my eyes as I controlled my breathing, a pout forming on my lips. 

"Aw," Eunhyuk cooed again, leaning in to kiss me, but I turned so that he caught my cheek.

"Nuh uh, I'm mad at you," I replied stubbornly.

He rolled his eyes, resting his chin on my shoulder as he looked up at me. "Oh dear, whatever can I do for you to possibly forgive me for the horrid thing I've done?"

I grinned, shoving him off with my elbow.

Yeah, life's good right now. 

----------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing?" I asked Eunhyuk, sitting up off his bed.

He looked over from his drawer where he was getting clothes, raising a brow. "Getting in the shower?"

I whined, slapping my hands down on his bed like a child. "I called shower first."

He smirked, continuing to get clothes. "Too bad."

I watched him carefully for a second before shooting up off of his bed, running towards the bathroom.

"Oh no you don't," Eunhyuk called, wrapping his arm around my waist to halt me, but I was already in the doorway.

Grabbing onto either side of the doorway, I held on, kicking my legs for extra strength as I fought my way through the doorway.

Eunhyuk loosened his grip, sending us both falling to the hard tile floor, groans of pain spilling from both of our lips.

But I had to get the shower first.

I pushed myself up, Eunhyuk not far behind me, and stumbled to the shower. Eunhyuk shoved me out of the way, sending my crashing into the wall, before making a move to open the shower door.

I jumped on his back, sending his feet in the opposite direction of the shower. "You can't go into the shower wearing your clothes. That's ing cheating."

Eunhyuk kicked his shoes off, already getting a head start, so I jumped down from his back and hurriedly stripped my clothes off.

Luckily, my jeans weren't as tight as Eunhyuk's today so they were a lot easier to slip off, meaning I was going to get the ing shower first.

Or maybe Eunhyuk was ing Superman because I've never seen jeans that tight be taken off that quick.

I opened the frosted glass door to the shower, only to be pulled back by Eunhyuk, us both side by side trying to cram into the doorway of the shower.

"You're not ing showering before me," I growled, stepping a foot in.

Once my whole body was in the shower, I spun around to close the door, but Eunhyuk was already in the shower, smirking down at me.

"Well," he started, his smirk widening, "I guess we're showering together."

"I guess so," I replied stubbornly, flicking the water on.

"Fine," he said sharply, grabbing the shampoo.

"Fine," I said back, grabbing it from his hands to get some shampoo, rubbing it vigorously in his now soaked hair.

"Mmm, okay then," he said with a pleased look on his face as I massaged his scalp.

"Okay then," I said quietly, my slick body pressed against his as the warm water beat down on us.

"Whatever," he said airily, his arms sliding around my waist to hold me closer.

"Yeah, what the ever," I attempted to say with nonchalance, but instead the words fell from my lips in a husky whisper.

Eunhyuk shook his head and brought his lips to mine, my fingers falling from his hair and resting on his chest instead, the water washing the shampoo off of my fingers.

I let out a high pitched moan of surprise and pleasure as his brushed against mine. "Eunhyuk," I mumbled, the shampoo washing out of his hair.

"You can," he answered the question I didn't have to bother asking, making me smile in shock.

"Really?"

He laughed, leaning against the shower wall. "Yeah, really."

I nodded and grabbed hit hips, turning him so he was facing the shower wall, and got the soap, rubbing it on his shoulders, massaging the muscles with my thumbs.

"Mm," Eunhyuk moaned out, leaning his head against the wall. 

I smiled softly and ran my hands down his back, using the soap and water and my massage oil as I pressed on the strong muscles of his back.

Sliding my hands back up, I brought them down each arm until both of my hands slipped into each of his, my front pressed against his .

"Thank you," I whispered into his ear, placing a sweet kiss on the back of Eunhyuk's wet neck. 

I saw him smile, his hands squeezing mine. "Happiness never decreases by being shared," he quoted the saying on my necklace, making a grin break out on my face.

My hands left his and slid across his torso and chest, brushing barely, just barely across each of his s and down the ripples of his abs, my body shivering in delight.

Long fingers rubbing into his hips, I pressed myself closer, my teeth playfully nibbling on his earlobe before my hands slid down his thighs, rubbing circles in them before traveling up, brushing right past without touching it.

"Donghae," he whimpered, his stomach convulsing with a hard pant as he so desperately wanted to me touch him.

I smirked and used water on Eunhyuk's body as my lube on my fingers to enter him. "No," he breathed. "I want to know what it feels like with your mouth."

Smiling, I dropped down to one knee, spreading his cheeks apart. I knew how ing good it felt to get ate out, but I wasn't so sure if Eunhyuk was going to like it.

Hesitantly, my tongue circled his hole, pressing against it every once in a while. "Mmm," Eunhyuk whined, his nails scratching at the wall. "."

I want to try something.

Gripping his , I leaned in, pressing my tongue against his hole with more pressure than before. Slowly but surely, my tongue pried it's way into Eunhyuk's . 

"Oh holy ," he gasped, his back arching. "Your tongue is in my ing ."

I moaned against his , surprised by the very bearable and slightly pleasant taste. I expected it to taste like ing .

No pun intended. 

" me now," he begged, pressing his closer to me.

yes. Shower is the ing best.

------------------------------------------------------------

I sprawled out on Eunhyuk's bed, feeling very clean and very laid after the events in the shower.

"Enjoy yourself?" Eunhyuk teased, throwing his towel on my head.

I moved it down so it was layed out on my chest, giving him a hungry look. "That baby," I said playfully winking.

He rolled his eyes, sliding on a pair of red boxers. "er," he mumbled, walking over to join me, when someone knocked on the door. 

We both shared a look of confusion before Eunhyuk slowly approached the door. Fear ran through my stomach. For some reason, I felt as if it could be Taemin. 

"Hey!" IU's voice came from the door, making me sigh in relief and rest my hands behind my head. "Woah there half , you got laid."

"Why are you here?" Eunhyuk growled, obviously embarrassed by what his sister was saying.

"That means Donghae's here! Aw, can I see Donghae? I want to tell him congra-"

My eyes widened as I saw IU push past Eunhyuk, but I had no time to cover myself. Her eyes bugged out of her head, staring right at my .

"Wow," she cut herself off, blinking at me.

I hesitantly slid the towel over my private area, giving her an awkward smile. "Oh, hey there IU."

"Damn Eunhyuk, if you let that thing go in your I feel bad for you."

"IU!" he cried, both of our cheeks heating incredibly. "Shut the hell up. Now why did you come here?"

"Oh, right!" she said, turning back to Eunhyuk. "You left this in my dorm. I had no idea until I was looking for my favorite shirt and found it under my bed."

A small, light pink Teddy bear with red hearts was shoved into Eunhyuk's arms, causing me to bite my lip to keep from laughing. "Well, you're welcome. Bye Donghae, it was nice meeting Little Donghae."

I blushed and coughed awkwardly, turning my head away from her as she exited the room. 

"Is that yours?" I questioned, furrowing my brows at the little bear.

"Um," Eunhyuk replied, scratching the back of his neck shyly as an embarrassed blush painted his cheeks. "Yeah, I usually sleep with it."

"How come I've never seen it before?" I wondered, trying so ing desperately not to laugh.

"I hid it because I knew you were going to ing laugh at me!" he exclaimed, glaring.

"What?" I said in between small little chuckles. "I'm not laughing."

"Yes you are!" he yelled, turning out the light and stomping dramatically over to the bed.

We both got under the covers, him with his back to me. "Can I see it?" I questioned through giggles, propped up on my side.

"No," he mumbled, keeping his back to me.

"Aw, please," I begged, pouting although he couldn't see me.

"Go to sleep."

"How long have you had it?"

"If you don't shut the up, I swear..."

"Fine, I'm shutting up," I agreed, spooning his back as we fell silent.

Staring at the planes of muscles on his back, another question hit me, coming out of my mouth in an almost teasing manner.

"Does she have a name?" 

"Donghae," he warned, his body tensing.

"Right," I laughed. "Goodnight, wittle baby boy." Eunhyuk's hand reached around, slapping down surprisingly hard on my arm, tired of my teasing.

"Ow!" I shouted. "That ing hurt."

"Well don't ing talk about Cuddles like that!"

I burst into a fit of giggles, my head resting on Eunhyuk's shoulder for support as I laughed my ing off. 

"Holy , she has a name."