Eunhyuk

Desirably Hateful

 

Donghae and I got detention. For three ing weeks, including Sarurday detention!

This ing . For the next three Saturdays, I will have to wake up early to stare at this face.

We were sitting in detention. Just me, Donghae, and Mr. Kim. Apparently everyone else at this school is perfect or something because no one had detention with us.

Mr. Kim sighed, looking both bored and annoyed. "Well I have some work to do in the copy room, so I'll be back towards the end of your detention. You better behave!"

Today was the third day of detention, and we'd behaved okay in the past, so I guess now he trusted us enough to leave the classroom.

Big ing mistake.

As soon as the door closed, Donghae's head slammed down on the desk and a groan forced out of his lips.

My ears perked and twitched at the sound of the guttural noise he made. Why was I so ing all the time?

Oh, right, because I hadn't had in forever.

I leaned over, resting my head on his shoulder blade. "Don't worry baby, I'll make these three weeks well worth your time," I assured him in a dark tone.

He snapped up, causing me to lose my balance temporarily, and stood up, glowering down at me. "I just don't get you!"

I snorted. "What the are you talking about?" PMS much? I always said stuff like this.

"One second you're trying to jump my bones and the next second you're pounding my face in!" 

I stood too, leaning against the desk and looking at him as he leaned against the wall. "Just because I'm damn doesn't mean I don't hate you. I do, so don't get your in a twist."

"Is this how you treated the guy that used to room with you? Like complete ?" he screamed at me, but I saw the regret in his eyes.

Yeah, you're going to ing regret it.

I slammed his body roughly into the wall, my torso pressed hard against his. "Don't ever ing talk about Sungmin like that."

"Why, because it's true?" he taunted, quirking his head to the side.

"It's not ing true!" I hollered, leaning in so our noses were touching, panting hard to control my anger.

Donghae rolled his eyes. "Can you stop being a little and get the off of me, now?" He shoved at my chest, so I pressed my body more firmly against his.

"No," I said stubbornly.

"Seriously, ," Donghae said, glaring and wiggling his body.

"I don't want to," I mumbled, my mouth resting against the flesh of his neck for a second before I scraped my teeth against the sensitive skin. I needed to release my pent up anger, and Donghae had been my target for a long time now.

"S-Stop," he said hardly, but I caught the stutter in his voice.

He didn't want me to stop.

"Don't say things you don't mean." I up his neck and to the shell of his ear before biting against his jaw.

"You're doing it again," he whispered against my ear.

"Doing what?" I said, smirking against his jaw. Of course I knew exactly what he was talking about, but I just loved pushing him.

"ing with my mind," he finally admitted, and my heart leapt with joy. Finally, I was seeing my plan work.

I chuckled deeply, trailing my lips up his jaw before crashing my lips into his for the first time. I could feel Donghae stiffen uncomfortably beneath me and I held back the urge to smile at his discomfort.

He was cheating on his precious boyfriend. Maybe not willingly yet, but I was finally making some progress. yes.

I wasn't letting go, though. I'd patiently wait for Donghae to succumb to me, because I knew he wanted to win. I knew he wished he could control me. It wasn't ing happening.

The second his lips responded to mine, I bit harshly down on his bottom lip, causing a low whine to escape his throat.

A shiver shot down my spine and I slipped my tongue in his mouth, violating every precious crevice of the boy I can't stand.

Donghae's hands tangled in my hair, tugging roughly. A surprised moan slipped out of my mouth, my lips momentarily pulling away from his before they slammed back together.

Donghae's hands went from my hair down my back and right to my , squeezing two handfuls beneath his fingers.

I groaned, pressing closer to him and tugging roughly on his shirt. It was barely over his head when I attacked his skin, biting everywhere. 

"," he grunted when I bit down roughly on his s. I smirked and bit harder, causing his back to arch against my face and a squeak to ease out of his lips.

His hands found their way back up to my hair, tugging hard again. I gasped at the challenge, my mouth being torn away from his chest.

Donghae slammed me into the wall instead. no. I wrestled and fought against him, but he wouldn't budge. "," I grumbled, fighting uselessly against him. He got me but he wasn't getting the satisfaction.

His teeth sunk harshly into my neck and I gasped, trying desperately to be angry but it felt so good. He chuckled against my neck sadistically. this kid, I hate him.

I dug my nails into his arms, trying to get him to release me, but it didn't work.

"Who's in control now?" he whispered, giving me a daring look.

I growled and thrashed against him, but I was pinned against the wall. He laughed at my anger and stress, trailing his nails down my side.

I shivered and glared at him. " you," I said, attempting to sound angry but instead sounding like a lust-filled weak er, my voice coming out in a whimper.

"You like it. You like it when I do this," he said amusedly, up my neck. I panted and tried to jerk away from him, but I was as close to the wall as I could get. 

"I don't ing like it," I hissed, narrowing my eyes.

He smirked and bit at the flesh on my collarbone. I yelped weakly, my body arching involuntarily into his. He found it. How the did he find the one spot that drove me ing crazy?

.

My whole body coursed with anger and lust, the boy I hated with his teeth sunk into the spot that made me wild.

My hands snapped up, my fingers knotting in Donghae's hair and bringing his head up to mine. "I ing hate you," I spat as I rolled my hips against his.

"You hate me? I can't ing stand you," he moaned, grinding against me.

I panted, pulling roughly on his hair as I rubbed my growing bulge against his. The pleasant hatred.

"I wish you would've never shown up here," I whined as his arm slipped around my waist, allowing us to make our lower halves even closer together.

He shivered and looked at me through menacing eyes. "I wish s like you never existed."

A groan escaped my lips as he bucked incredibly hard against me. "Stop," I hissed. 

He shook his head, an amused look on his face as he leaned in close to whisper in my ear. "I ing own you, little ."

My body trembled with anger and I shoved him back so hard that he tumbled over the desk behind him, landing on the floor.

"You don't own me, no one does."

"Whatever you say," he said, smirking and rising from the floor.

I smirked back, leaning against the desk he tumbled over, "Just wait and see. You'll regret ever even thinking you can own me."

Donghae rolled his eyes and grabbed his bag, slinging it over his shoulder. "It's on, Eunhyuk. I'll prove to you that I own you because you're my little ."

I wanted to beat the ing hell out of him, but he was out the door before I could grab ahold of him. 

"!" I shouted to myself, tangling my own hands in my hair. How could I let him to that to me? What the hell was I thinking? .

I have to do something about this.






Donghae was in the room talking goo-goo with his boyfriend like he hadn't cheated on him today. Or maybe they were talking about what happened, but it wasn't my business.

I, however, was incredibly pissed off. I was as and then Donghae had to ruin it, so now here I was, with a desperate need for a ual release. 

Sighing, I got out of the shower, walking out with the towel around my waist. Donghae looked up from his phone conversation with his beloved boyfriend, staring a second longer than an innocent glance.

I smirked and looked away, satisfaction filling me up inside. He was taking interest. That was the first step before I took control and owned that little .

"Bye Taemin, I love you," Donghae said, hanging up the phone. "I'm going to shower real quick," Donghae spoke to me.

"Why the are you telling me?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow with an amused smirk on my lips. "I could care less."

"I was just informing you in case you'd like to join?" Donghae said, giving me a look of mock innocence before disappearing into the bathroom.

The smirk fell immediately from my face. My twitched at the naughtiness. He was going behind his boyfriend's back. I get to destroy two people now.

"I'll take that as an invitation," I mumbled to myself, giddy. I love hurting people. It's the best feeling in the world knowing that you were able to control someone and that you had the power to ruin something.

I waited a few minutes after the water kicked on before making my way to the shower. 

When I peeled back the shower curtain, my whole body grew hungry for his. It had been so ing long since I'd had a good piece of .

Donghae turned to face me, and I didn't even fight the urge to my lips. He was definitely more than decent.

"Aw, you came," Donghae cooed, a sinister look in his eyes. Something was wrong.

"There's a catch."

"Of course. I was just ing with your mind. You already had your shower. You like what you see? Too bad. It's not yours and it never will be," Donghae snickered, winking slyly at me.

I was pissed. No, pissed doesn't even begin to explain it. I was enraged. " you," I hissed, moving to step into the shower. 

His hand grasped my shoulder, shoving me back. I glared and went to walk back to the shower, but he put his hand on my chest to push me back.

"Stop, Eunhyuk," he said sternly, giving me a slight shove. I grasped his wrist, pulling his torso out of the shower. He braced his other hand against the wall, glaring at me.

I kissed him forcefully, his wet torso sliding against my dry one. I smirked and pulled back, looking into his eyes with a dark look.

"You've got so much hell coming your way. I hope you prepare yourself because I'm going to ruin you," I growled, biting on his lip before shoving him back into the shower and walking away.

I heard him shout a string of cursewords at me, but I didn't care. I was ing winning, I always won.

This boy needed to stop kidding himself; he's my toy.