Eunhyuk

Desirably Hateful

I can't even describe how good it felt to have Donghae's lips on mine again. His body hovering above mine, his lips pleading for me to pleasure him.

It was better than I could ever imagine. 

"Eunhyuk, please," Donghae begged, wishing for me to just touch him already.

I took my lips from his, my hand sliding down his chest and to the place he wanted me to touch so badly.

Donghae moaned out desperately, clinging onto me like a deprived monkey. Placing tender kisses to his neck, I slowly removed his shorts, teasing him just a little.

Although I was teasing myself too because I wanted it just as bad as he did.

An urgent noise escaped his lips, his fingers curling in the hair at the nape of my neck. "Don't ing tease me, I need you," he growled in my ear, tugging on my hair.

A delighted shiver racked through my body as I stood up, Donghae's legs tightening around my waist as we made our way to the bed, lips connected in a heated kiss.

Dropping him down on the bed, I crawled on top of him, straddling his waist as I removed his shirt. He gave me a hungry look, his chest rising and falling fast as he tried to control himself.

"Eunhyuk I swear if you don't me right now, I'm cutting your off," he threatened, bucking his hips into mine.

I moaned loudly, the desire I was trying to contain breaking loose and running wild. "Your wish is my command," I told him, giving him a sly look before removing the remaining articles of clothing that was on our bodies.

"," I commanded, placing two fingers lightly against Donghae's red lips. They popped open, willingly inviting my fingers to enter as he graciously on them, giving me a heated look.

Warmth spread through my body, making me feel like I was catching on fire. The flames, beginning at my head slowly rolled down my body to my toes as I looked down at the boy I absolutely adored on my fingers.

Replacing my fingers with my own mouth, I kissed Donghae sweetly, my wet fingers pressing against his entrance.

"Yes," Donghae moaned against my lips as my fingers scissoring, his body jerking with an unexpected spasm of pleasure.

I removed my fingers, earning a whine from Donghae. The noise turned from a whine to a groan of content when I entered him two second later, his hands gripping at my shoulders as he looked up at me.

"Holy ," I whispered, overcome with shock at how incredibly tight I'd forgotten this boy was. No one could compare to Donghae. Ever.

Donghae brought my forehead down to his, staring into my eyes as I watched them go from the dull blue that they were to the lively blue that I loved.

His lips were barely against mine as he panted. It wasn't a kiss, no, it was just a moment of pure passion. "Damn, you're so good," he whined, with every . 

I sped up my s, my skin hitting against Donghae's as his back slowly arched, his face falling back into the pillows. His eyes were squeezed shut as his moans raised pitch with each until eventually, I found it.

Donghae screamed, his body quivering as he lay helplessly beneath me, drowning in bliss as I continued to slam into his prostate.

", I'm gonna ." 

With a few more hard s to make him remember, I threw the boy over the edge. His back arched incredibly into me, his knees bending as his hips twitched from his .

Mouth wide open, cheeks flushed, creamy skin drenched with sweat. , Donghae was beautiful.

And the way his was clenching around my was also very ing beautiful. With a loud moan, I felt my s go sloppy as the fire that was ignited began to explode.

" in my ," Donghae moaned, his arms twisting around my neck. "I love it when you in my ," Donghae told me through clenching teeth, a whole new desire in his eyes.

My muscles tightened as the most incredible, indescribable pleasure sent me into a frenzy. "Damn Donghae," I moaned, my hot shooting into his , earning noises of content from him  as well.

I collapsed on top of him, breathing heavily as I tried to come down from the high that Donghae so effortlessly gives me. 

"Thank you," Donghae whispered in my ear, his arms tightening around my neck.

"No, thank you," I replied, rolling off of him until I was laying beside him. Donghae grinned, curling into my side as his eyes closed in a peaceful sleep.

 

________________________________________________________

"Donghae," I whispered, running my hand through his hair as he woke from his sleep.

"Hm," he groaned, stretching his long, beautiful body as he peeked up at me.

"The snow let up," I informed him, my fingers his soft, brunette hair as I peered back down at him. "They're letting us go home for a week."

"Really?" Donghae replied, his eyes sparkling as he scooted up a little, his head on my shoulder and his hand resting on my stomach.

"Yeah, the dorm leader came in to inform us and luckily I was up." 

"How long have you been up?" he asked me, frowning as he traced random patterns on my stomach.

"Only like an hour," I replied, shrugging carefully so that I didn't jostle Donghae's head.

He gave me a playful look, his lips curving in a smirk. "Lee Eunhyuk, were you watching me sleep?"

"No," I defended, giving him a look as if he was crazy, even if it was true. I couldn't find the heart to wake him up as he was curled in my chest, his lips parted slightly open, small snores sounding in the room. His hair was sprawled out across his face as the sun shone in on his pale, creamy skin. Donghae was ing adorable when he was asleep. His lips would twitch, showing off that cute little freckle placed above them.

"Yes you were!" he said, becoming shocked by the realization. "Aw, look at how cute you are."

"Me?" I questioned, my mouth dropping open. "Okay."

"What would you rather me say?" Donghae wondered, raising a brow.

"Something more...masculine," I told him, pouting a little.

"Fine, y baby," Donghae joked, his teeth nibbling on my ear. 

I laughed, shoving at his chest. "Donghae, cut it out," I mumbled. He smiled above me, winking playfully. I smirked in return back at him, my arm sliding around his small waist. "Are you coming with me for the break?"

Donghae bit his lip, looking unsure. "I don't know, shouldn't I settle things with Daesung ?"

"What do you mean?" I asked slowly, feeling slightly afraid. What about last night?

"I mean I need to end things with him."

"Donghae," I started, letting out a stressed sigh as I realized a reoccurring pattern that worried me. "You can't just go back and forth between me and other guys, Donghae. I'm not going to deal with you coming and going."

He gave me an odd smile, tilting his head to the side. "Don't you get it, Eunhyuk? I've been with other people to try to replace the feelings you gave me, but it's impossible. I just want you, okay? It took me an kicking and a piece of ing lettuce to realize it but I just want to be with you, alright?"

I closed my eyes, feeling happy and anxious at the same time. I was scared that Donghae was just bullting me, but I was too happy to hear Donghae say he wanted me too. 

"Okay," I whispered, gulping. "But if you're going to end things with Daesung , I'm coming too."

"Why? You don't have to."

"The guys beats you, love. I'm going to be there to make sure that, that doesn't happen ever again." 

Donghae smiled sadly, leaning in to my touch as I cradled his face. "Fine, but we're going to have to stay at my dads."

My lips met Donghae's briefly, a smile on my face breaking the kiss. "Oh, meeting the parents already?" I teased.

Donghae playfully glared, slapping at my bare chest. "Shut up, you goof," he said, a grin on his face. I felt so ing proud because I knew I put that smile there.

 

 

_______________________________________________________

 



"Are you nervous?" I asked Donghae as we rode home to his house after the long flight. 

Donghae yawned, nodding. "Yeah, but I'm more affected by the jet lag than anything."

I laughed, my arm tightly around his shoulder as I pulled him towards me. "You can sleep all you want after you get this done."

I wasn't sure what to do about driving because my Ferarri was three hours away from me right now, but Donghae promised that he had a car, a nice on at that.

A smile pulled at my lips as I saw Donghae's black Mercedes. It wasn't too flashy, but it was still a nice car. It was so...Donghae.

"Son, you're home?" a voice called, a man that had Donghae's eyes appearing before us in the garage of Donghae's very decently sized house.

"Um, yeah. They let us home for the week," Donghae informed him.

"Ah, and who's this?" his dad asked, narrowing his eyes.

I was really happy I wore a jacket today because I don't think he would be too impressed with my tattoo.

"Hi Mr. Lee, I'm Lee Eunhyuk," I greeted, offering him my hand like a gentleman. "I'm Donghae's roommate."

"Ah," he sighed, a relieved smile on his face as I gave him a firm handshake. "Are you staying here?"

"If it's not a problem, Dad," Donghae cut in, smiling timidly. "His parents are out on business so he's got nowhere to go."

"Sure, just put your things in the guest bedroom. Luckily, it's cleaned out. All of Donghae's bull used to be in there, but now it's I'm boxes in the attic."

I nodded, smiling politely. "Well, we're going to go do that and then we're gonna head to the mall if that's alright with you, Dad."

"Yeah, you kids have fun," he encouraged, smiling. 

I like Donghae's dad.

As we walked past him to go into the house, I turned back with a smile. "Thanks you for letting me stay in your home, Mr. Lee."

"Call me Seung Yeon, and you're very welcome, Eunhyuk."

I just nodded and spared him a small smile before following Donghae through his pristine home. Everything was white and there were a load of windows, but I liked the feel of it.

"This is the guest bedroom," Donghae announced, looking over at me. "But you probably won't be sleeping here."

"Oh?" I questioned, raising a brow as I set my luggage down. "Wherever will I sleep then?"

Donghae rolled his eyes, laughing. "You know where," he told me, his lips pecking mine briefly. "Let's go."

I nodded and followed him out. "Fine, but I'm driving your Mercedes."

"What? Why do you get to drive?" Donghae asked, frowning.

"Because you drive terribly and I'm not dying today, sorry," I told him, grabbing the keys from his hands, ignoring the shocked expression on his face as I climbed in the driver's seat and began the exit to the neighborhood.

"And you got on me for publicly lying about our relationship," Donghae muttered, giving me a look. I thought back to just ten minutes ago when I told his father that I was only his roommate.

"I haven't asked you to be my boyfriend yet," I told him, raising a brow.

Donghae gave me an embarrassed expression, his face reddening as his mouth popped open and closed like a fish. "I-I, b-but, um, I-"

"Yes, Donghae. I will be your boyfriend, thank you for asking so smoothly," I replied, a smug look on my face.

His cheeks darkened if possible. "You just embarrassed the out of me," he mumbled, pouting. 

"It's a talent I've possessed," I told him, glancing over at him. "Now, tell me where this kid lives."

_______________________________________________

 

"Okay, I lied. I'm really nervous," Donghae informed me, nibbling on his bottom lip.

"Donghae, you'll be fine," I assured him, smiling an encouraging smile.

"Don't think it would make things worse if you came in with me, though?"

I frowned. "I never said I was coming in with you," I told him slowly. "I'm going to be waiting out here."

"Oh," Donghae said quietly, fiddling with his fingers.

"Look, babe," I started, making him blush a little. He always did when I called him by a pet name. "If you're in trouble, call, text, I don't care just let me know somehow that you need my help."

"Okay," he said slowly, smiling a timid smile.

I brought my lips under his chin, pulling his face towards mine as I gave him a small kiss. "You can do this, I know you can."

With a final nod, Donghae emerged from the car and approached the house. I didn't realize how nervous I was until I saw Donghae disappear into the house. Anything could happen at this moment. ing anything. 

I watched the house carefully and checked my cell phone every two seconds to make sure Donghae wasn't trying to contact me. I was afraid.

Suddenly, a hand pressed against the glass of one of windows, sliding down it helplessly.

Donghae.

Panicking, I fought to open the car door and sprint up to the front door of this house. "Donghae?" I called, tripping through the entryway. "," I hissed to myself, trying to locate him.

Then I saw him. Pinned against the wall was my boyfriend, a motherer about to slam a lamp down on his head.

The guy's head snapped in my direction, a livid look in his eyes. But it wasn't nearly as livid as mine. I hurled my body across the couch, tackling the guy to the floor.

My hands were on the guys neck, my knee slamming into his balls as I glared down at him. "How ing dare you hurt someone like that? How in this ing world could you have the nerve to purposefully cause pain to Donghae? Are you blind? Donghae is the most amazing and incredible guy on this ing earth. I feel lucky to have someone like him in my life, and look at you, beating the out of him."

I looked over at Donghae who was slumped on the floor, an afraid look on his face as he was slowly growing unconscious.

His battered face not only worried me and scared the living out of me, but it also angered me more that the guy I was choking did this to him.

My body shook with rage as I landed hard punch after hard punch on the ing prick beneath me. As he was laying, bleeding and nearly unconscious himself, I realized I felt no remorse for him.

"Burn in hell, motherer," I hissed, literally spitting on his face before I stood, scooping Donghae up in my arms.

He tried to look up at me, his eyes lolling back in his head before focusing again. "Donghae," I sniffled, looking down at him as I carefully placed him in his car.

He mumbled nonsense, looking over at him as his eyes blinked heavily. "Stay with me, Donghae," I said loudly, looking over at him as I sped to the nearest hospital, which I had no ing clue where it was.

"Donghae, baby, I need you to stay awake," I told him, patting his arm. "Stay with me. Come on, keep those eyes open. You can do it. Stay with me."

Stay with me, Donghae. Please.