Donghae

Desirably Hateful

 

"Do you have to go?" taemin whined, latching onto my arm. 

I frowned as I looked into his wide brown eyes that were filled with tears. I nodded, speaking in a strained tone, "I do, you know I do. You know my dad."

"But why would he do this in the middle of the semester?" taemin said, more to himself than me.

"I made a mistake. You know this is his punishment. He's always been strict on me," I tried to reason.

"It was just a party!" he cried.

"That had drugs and alcohol and . The cops came, I was arrested. That's all that matters to him." I felt like I was breaking inside having to leave the beautiful boy in front of me, but I was the strong one. I always was and I had to be now.

"Babe, I have to go. My flight is in an hour," I said, looking away at the sight of his tears.

"I'll miss you," he choked, squeezing me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, letting him cry. I bit back my own tears, hurt to see my boyfriend of two years slip from my fingers.

"I'll miss you too," I whispered, rubbing his back. "I'll keep in touch, I promise. We aren't over, I'll visit as often as I can." 

He nodded, pulling away. "I'll show you to the door," he mumbled, wiping his eyes and grasping my hand, dragging me down the stairs.

My world felt like it was caving in as I stood in front of his door. What if this was the last time I saw this door? The reality hit me hard that the boy I was used to seeing everyday was going to be miles away. That really tore at my heart.

I brought him to look at my eyes, smiling a sad smile before bringing his lips down to mine in a longing, deep kiss. I didn't ever want to pull away, but I knew I had a flight to catch. 

"Goodbye, taemin," I mumbled against his lips, pulling out of his embrace. The coldness instantly surrounded me.

"Goodbye hae, I love you," he whispered, tears falling again.

I turned quickly, leaving before I decided to stay forever. It hurt me so much to leave him. I had already known I was heading to boarding school in korea. I wasn't looking forward to going. Not because Korea sounded like a bad place to go, for other more important reasons. 

I was leaving my love behind.

 
 
 
 


I hate riding on a plane, I really do. It's quicker than it would be to drive, even though you obviously can't drive across sea, but the people you sit next to are always completely off the wall and the flight attendants are always all over you. 

Maybe that's just my personal experience. I am known to be ed when it comes to any chance at good luck.

Needless to say, when the flight finally landed, I nearly jumped up in my seat and ran down the isle. Airports also pissed me off, strictly because they were so busy, hectic, and strict about everything. No I don't have a bomb on me, I'm just trying to get somewhere.

My carry-on in my hands, I went to get my luggage. It wasn't hard to find, considering no one else seemed to have as large a luggage as I did. I was going to be staying there for quite a while so it seemed reasonable to pack nearly my whole room and bring it with me. My carry-on was even pretty large, barely making it under the weight limit for flight.

It was stressing me out how long that it was taking me to find my driver. I knew I had one, I'd been told to look for him as soon as I landed and grabbed my luggage. But where the was he? There were different guys dressed nicely, holding signs with names, but I couldn't find mine.

Apparently, he was standing in the wrong area, because I saw a disheveled man walk in the direction of the other drivers, dressed nice and sign in hand. The name Lee donghae written on a white board made me sigh with relief and run to the old man.

"Are you Donghae?" he asked, smiling politely. I nodded, following him as he walked me to the limo that would me to the school.

It took around an hour or so to get to the school. I had landed here at about 8:30, so I was guessing it was about 9:30 when I finally arrived. I have no idea. I have so much sleep to catch up on, and probably no time to catch up on it.

The school seemed pretty impressive from what I could see. I could make out the girls dorm across the paved road from the boys dorm, although I wasn't sure which one was which, or if they were even dorms. Well, they looked like dorms at least. There were several building scattered beyond that point, all seperated by a single paved path. It wasn't luxurious, just red brick buildings.

It reminded me of a college without the impressive beauty that most campuses liked to front.

"So now you report to that office right there, and the counselor will give you your information and room key," my driver said, pulling up to a smaller building. I smiled graciously before getting out and heading up the walkway.

I really hope I don't have a roommate. Besides taemin, I'm a person who would rather be alone. I get in disagreements with people a lot because I speak my mind and act like an all the time. I know I do it, but I really don't care, and I would hate to cause even more ing trouble by disagreeing with someone, but if someone steps on my feet I'm not afraid to cause a scene.

"Lee Donghae?" a woman asked, startling me. How did she know my name? "We don't get many new students in the middle of the semester," she explained, seeming to have read my mind. Weird.  
 

I nodded, pulling off a polite smile and taking my schedule from her. "We just took your grades and classes from your other school and transferred them here so you don't have to start all over. There's a map, your timetable, your room number, and your key in that envelope." 

"What time does class start?" I asked, hoping it wasn't really early. I am not a ing morning person, and I never will be. I think she sensed my tension towards the question because she averted her gaze, choosing not to answer my question directly.

"Well the dress code and requirement sheet is in there too, so  you could just read that and it'll tell you the times of everything. I'm sorry there's no other room available than room 247. You're going to have a roommate and he's kind of, well, no don't worry about it. Anyways, have a good day," she said quickly, a nervous expression on her face.

I frowned and nodded, feeling deprived of much needed information, leaving the building and heading to the guys dorm. I hadn't said anything about not wanting a roommate.

I could practically feel the stares on my back and the whispers of the people as I innocently tried to approach my dorm and hopefully take a nap. I didn't really care for anyone's opinions on me ever, and I usually didn't let them get to me, but I was exhausted and annoyed. Yeah yeah, the new kid. Amazing, I know. It's totally worth staring at.

"Hi!" a voice chirped, startling me, but I kept my cool and didn't show it. That, or I was just so tired that I wasn't even phased anymore. I quirked an eyebrow at her, not bothering to speak. "I'm Luna." I nodded, just looking at the hand she offered me. I was taken, by a male. And I didn't know that she was coming on to me, but I had the vibe. "What's your name?"

"Donghae," I finally muttered, after a long silence, ignoring her hand completely until she stuck it to her side, lips pursed. I watched the light come back in her eyes, mouth opening to speak again.

"Well Donghae, I would love to show you around sometime if you need any help," she told me, a certain suggestive glint in her eyes, although she hadn't been too forward on her intentions. They weren't too hard to guess anyways, because she was a pretty girl. If I was as much a over girls as I was over guys, I'd totally want her. But I was gay, and I wasn't interested.

"Give it a rest, Luna," a girl to the left of me said calmly as she walked by, a single notebook in her hand. I looked over at the short girl, taking in her long black hair and big brown eyes. She rolled her eyes at the girl who had first approached me, before turning her attention to me. I gave her a small smile, to which she returned, before she continued on walking, like the total exchange between the two hadn't happened.

Luna rolled her eyes. "So anyways, why are you here, like where'd you come from? You're from Taiwan, right?" she asked in a bubbly voice, trying to make conversation, although I was in no mood. 

I sighed, giving her a look of annoyance. I had the jet lag of a right now and I really had no time for someone like this, all I wanted to do was pass the out. "Look, I have to go," I mumbled, pushing past her and continuing down the pathway to the boy's dorm.

I was on the second floor of the dorm building, and thank the Lord for elevators because I wouldn't have made it up those stairs in my state of exhaustion. I made my way down the hallway to my room, slowly putting the key in. I couldn't help but hold my breath, hoping for the best.

What I saw in my room is not something you'd expect to normally see.

My stomach clenched, jaw dropping slightly. I mean, I obviously didn't have a problem with it, it was hot in a way, thanks to the emotions from Donghae Junior, but it just wasn't what you'd normally see. Being homoual was so frowned apon, it wasn't likely for someone to be open about their uality. And it certainly wasn't very likely that my roommate would be as gay as I.

Two boys were curled up all over each other, deeply making out. One was obviously smaller than the other, his cheeks a noticable bright red, while the more masculine one held him tightly, frazzling the smaller boy, undoubtedly making his head swirl. They were obviously already , a sense of a one night stand gone wrong lingering in the air.

I felt like I was being stabbed in the heart as I stared at them for a moment longer, longing to be with my boyfriend right now. We were a very ually active couple, due to being hormonal teenage boys, meaning that we were almost always all over each other. Right now, this is probably exactly what I'd be doing if I were back home, but I wasn't. taeminwas thousands of miles away, and that was hard to digest.

The guy on the bottom, the larger and more masculine one, had dark brown, almost black hair that was disheveled from hair and bed head meeting in an awful combination. He had a hint of scruff on his strong jaw line and white, admittedly flawless skin. I couldn't see his eyes, but I had a need to. I just wanted to complete the mental image in my head, keep it there forever.

He was a looker, for sure.

The boy above him was ialmost sickeningly pale and scrawny compared to the guy beneath him, one of his small legs sticking out of the side of the duvet. I could probably break him in half with my pinky if I really wanted to. You could tell the guy beneath him worked out, but this kid looked like he'd drop dead running one lap. He had light brown, almost auburn hair that caught in the sunlight, almost blinding me. He was another uncompleted face, but I wasn't as interested in him as I thought I'd be.

"Excuse me," I said in a strained voice, not wanting to sound like a wimp, but I was struggling with a bit of emotional havoc. I was pissed that my boyfriend wasn't here, or that my dad sent me away in general, away from him. If I couldn't have my boyfriend, my roomie couldn't either.

The guy on the bottom turned, giving me a long, emotionless look. It was almost chilling, his cold indifference and striking features, managing to make me feel uncomfortable. He tore his gaze from mine in an instant, capturing his lips with the boy's again.

I saw his eyes. A piercing, golden brown.

"Cut it the out," I said rudely. I wasn't about to let someone deny me like that. I'd called my attention and usually that meant stop your ing nonsense because I don't want any of it. The guy on the bottom turned to me again, giving me a look of pure agitation, like I was at fault for ruining his morning. He smacked the smaller boy's , the sound pure in the thick quiet of the room, leaving my ears ringing. He leaned in near the small, timid guy, mumbling something in his ear lowly. The pale boy yelped and jumped up, cheeks flushed, dressing quickly as he looked at me with clear embarrassment. I didn't know what the larger guy had said, but obviously he'd had quite the affect on the small boy. I don't know why he was nervous around me, I'd seen guys plenty of times.

He turned, giving the guy one last look before he pushed past me, fleeing from the room.

The other guy, who I guess was my roommte, sat up from the bed, the covers falling to a dangrously low spot on his hips, looking at me like he was completely unaffected. Like he knew he was hot and he knew that I'd look, so he said to hell with it, look away. And his arrogant nature kind of pissed me off already. "You can't room here, ing homophobe."

"I am not a homophobe," I defended, clenching my jaw. I was shocked by his words. I mean, it was quite the assumtion to make. Just assuming that because I'm bothered with him getting hot and heavy with some guy right in front of him, that I hate gays. That makes no sense, I'm one of them! He knew nothing about me. A homoual.

Funny joke.

"Right," he snorted, rolling his eyes like he didn't believe me. I didn't go around judging him and saying to offend him, so I didn't understand why he had such a damn attitude.

"I have a boyfriend," I said, throwing my suitcase down on the bed next to his, assuming it was my own. I hoped that the message had gotten across that he was being stupid and irrational, and I hoped that he apologized for his damn mistake.

Shock didn't even register on his face, just the same blank, bored expression. Like I wasn't impressing him at all, and I was an easy person to just shove off. no, I was persistent. Not to mention the fact that I always get what I want, and that's true even to now. "You still can't room here."

"Well that's too bad because they gave me a key to this room," I mumbled, ping my suitcase to start unpacking. I really didn't care what he said, I was told I was rooming here, and so I was. I was tired and already agitated enough as it was, so I really had no time to entertain this jackass.

"My best friend rooms here; this room is full," he replied, his eyes narrowing as he watched me, calculating my every move in attempts to unnerve me.

"Then where's their stuff?" I challenged, looking around smugly. There wasn't a single wrinkle in the sheets, no sign of anyone else living here but him. Not to mention all of the drawers that belonged to me were empty.

The guy mumbled something under his breath before standing up, glowering at me. I was surprised by his sudden burst of anger, but I was even more surprised with the fact that he was actually a bit taller than me. The white duvet clunch to his waist as he held it with one first, the other in my direction. "Get the out! You can't stay here, okay?"

I was about to yell back when shoved past me, taking the words right out of my mouth, taking my suitcase from the bed and walking towards the door. I chased after him wondering what the the lunatic was about to do with my stuff, but I didn't make it in time to stop him from throwing my stuff down the hallway. My shampoo, my clothes, my underwear. Everything I needed was strewn out everywhere, making a huge mess and a hell of a scene in the middle of the hallway.

"There, I helped you move out. You're ing welcome," he huffed before stomping back in the room and slamming it closed, the click of the lock telling me that I was officially kicked out. And there was nothing to do about it, my key was in that room, sitting on the dresser. 

.

Enraged, I quickly picked up my belongings, stuffing them all back into my suitcase in a disorderly fashion, taking it with me to the office. It really wouldn't take me that long. I was working off so much steam that I probably looked like a ing freak walking down the hallway this fastly. "ing psycho," I grumbled under my breath, pissed already as I entered the secretary's room. I

"Can I help you, Donghae?" the secretary asked, looking surprised to see me back already. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it hadn't been but fifteen minutes, and already I had problems with this that I was supposed to be rooming with.

"Yes, please do," I said rudely, not even bothering to be polite. I was pissed, and I felt it necessary to let her know just how ing angry I was with what had just happened. "My roomate decided to declare that the room was taken and wasn't available and then proceeded to throw all my belongings down the hallway, strewn out everywhere, making an idiot of himself."

Instead of looking surprised, she just gave me a nervous laugh, averting her gaze from staring directly at me. "Oh, that's just Hyuk for ya!" Hyuk. So that's the prick's name. "His friend is no longer here and he can't seem to let that go. I'll go get Officer Kim to you back to your room so that Hyuk will hopefully lay off a little. He can come off a little bit strong at first, but he'll warm up to you, I hope."

He better lay off a little or else we're going to have a big ing probelm. I have low tolerance for s, even if I'm an sometimes. No one else is suppose to be one, that's my job and I'm the ing best at it. I don't like anyone stepping within my boundaries, or I'll them up with no remorse.

Officer kim came out of the back office after the secretary talked to him for a minute, giving me a nod before walking out of the office. I followed the bulky, bald guy back to my room, still fuming from the dickface I was rooming with. I didn't even really notice the awkward silence, I was too busy trying to calm myself down. I really didn't want to room with him, but I couldn't really control where I slept. I could control what went on in the room, though, and I would.

Hyuk didn't even spare us a glance when the two of us walked in, busy doing something or another on his phone. I had a feeling he was expecting this to happen, just like he seemed to expect everything else. He turned to stare directly into Officer Kim's eyes with a dark look, choosing to ignore the speech about how I would be rooming here and that was that and how it wouldn't change so Hyuk needed to play nice or there would be a problem, deciding to kill him with his eyes instead.

As soon as the officer left, Hyuk turned to me, sending me the same icy stare that could chill anyone to the bone, but I just gave him one back, slamming my suitcase down on the bed for emphasis that I was stubborn as and I wasn't going anywhere. Knowing that he dind't want me here made it all the better for me to rub this in his face.

"I ing hate you. You're not going to have fun being my roomate, I can sure as hell promise you that, pretty boy," he said harshly, standing up and walking towards our bathroom.

"Yeah, we'll see how that goes for you, arrogant prick," I said confidently, watching his broad figure as he left to go shower. ","I muttered to myself, beginning to unpack my things. My lids were heavy, but I knew I needed to get this done and still have time to talk to my boyfriend.

My first ing day and this already happens, of course.. 

When I heard the shower water kick on, and I was finally done packing, I took out my phone, dialing the familiar tone. "Taemin," I breathed into the phone, realieved to hear him pick up. To know that in a matter of seconds, he'd be speaking to me and I'd finally hear that angelic voice again.

"Donghae!" he squealed, sniffling a little. I almost got a little emotional, too, just hearing his voice after this very long day. I mean, it was absolutely draining, and I had no doubt that taemin had been crying and moping all day. He was a very sensitive person, very opposite of me.

"Miss me already?" I teased, a smile slipping onto my face just to know that my boyfriend wasn't going to leave or abandon me. He loved me just as much as I loved him, and he wasn't going anywhere.

"Of course!" he cried. "My bed is so lonely without you." I could just imagine him pouting over the phone, his bottom lip jutted out in that cute way of his. He had this way of driving me wild, but I guess that's what love is all about.

"Today's been a long day," I sighed, rubbing my face as I sat down on the edge of the bed, forcing myself to keep my eyes open just a few minutes longer.

"What happened?" I could hear the frown in Taemin's voice, noting how upset he was. When he was upset, I was, vice versa. He already wasn't happy about me leaving, and knowing that my day was probably didn't help him at all.

"Just an of a roommate and jet lag that's really kicking me in the ," I groaned, sinking down into my bed, staring up at the white ceiling, making pictures out of the molding, just like people do with clouds in the sky.

"I'm sorry, HaeHae! I was thinking about you all day, if that makes you feel better. Like all day, I couldn't stop myself, you know?"

The smile easily re my face, catching Taemin's drift by the noticable change in his voice. "Oh, you were now?" I knew exactly what taeminwas talking about, and exactly where this was about to be headed.

"Mhmm. I got so ing out of my mind in Saturday detention today. I was thinking about that time when you gave me a in class and I just got so worked up without you. I wish you could've helped me, but you weren't here," he told me, his voice dropping a few octaves. I remembered taemin getting detention for a whole week for cussing in class or some stupid like that. It was also night time there, considering it was afternoon here.

I shivered, remembering that day perfectly. No one around us had even noticed my hand on Taemin's member, even though the quivering and small whimpers could've easily been obvious enough. "You ," I joked, closing my eyes in attempts to imagine taemin getting worked up thinking about me. It was a good feeling, to know you're wanted and needed.

"I had to run to the bathroom and pleasure myself to thoughts of you," Taemin's voice was low, husky, and y. I could feel my pants tighten, taking a deep breath to calm myeslf, even though my was growing. taemin always had that affect on me, and right now I was deprived and the mental picture he was painting was just so perfect.

The shower water turned off, meaning Hyuk would be out in a matter of seconds.

.

"Taemin," I mumbled, slowly placing a pillow on my lap to hide the obvious bulge of excitement in my pants. How embarrassing would it be if he walked out to see that? I'd never be able to live it down. "I have a roomate, you know, he's going to wonder what the I'm doing."

"He should be jealous of me." taemin was possessive, making sure everyone, straight or gay, knew that I was his and only his. He liked to know that people wanted me and couldn't have me, it was a certain thrill of his or someting. "I'll make him jealous of what I'm able to do to you, that he never can do."

I bit my lip. "tae-"

"Mmm," he moaned, and my eyes bugged out a little. "Hae," he moaned softly. I could hear a quiet slapping of skin in the background, causing my throat to close up and my face to grow hot. , seriously, he has to worst timing ever.

"Taemin, what are you doing?"

"I can't help it Donghae, I'm so ing without you," he panted. My pants tightened even further than they already had, making me feel like I was going to burst. I bit down harshly on my bottom lip, the pain subsiding my excitement just a little bit. taeminhas the worst timing for everything, always. It's a curse on him, I'm sure of it.

"Donghae your lips feel so good around my ," he whispered into the phone, making my ears perk and my heart race. My twitched and a small whimper escaped my throat, my self control teetering on a tight wire. Why was taemin so damn wild for me right now? Couldn't he wait until a better time?

Sure, we were incredibly active in the ual field but damn it hadn't been that long! I'd just ed his brains out less than twenty four hours ago, I thought that he'd be able to handle it all, but I guess not.

Distance makes the grow fonder.

The door to the bathroom busted open, steam pouring out as Hyuk appeared. "Stop having phone and take your shower," Hyuk said, rolling his eyes at me like I was nothing but typical.

I hid my blush by quickly sitting up, turning my back to him in the process. How the did he know? Or was he joking and accidentally was exactly right? "T-Taemin, I have to go now. I love you," I said quickly, running around the room to grab clothes for bed, phone still placed to my ear to wait for his goodbye. I hope my isn't so noticable, I don't want Hyuk to feel like he's right.

He doesn't deserve the satisfaction..

"!" taemin screeched. " Donghae, you're so ing good," he choked out, a series of moans following. I knew he was coming, he never held out long due to his overly emotional tendencies. He worked himself up too quickly, but in this case it was a blessing. "I love you too, Donghae, so much," he sighed out, panting heavily. I was about to burst, taking in deep breath after deep breath.

I hung up the phone and entered the bathroom, the steamy room only causing me to sweat more profusely. I the shower, happy that each dorm had their own seperate bathroom instead of public one's on each floor, trying desperately to get these damn skinny jeans off over the bulge in my pants.

I kicked them off frantically and brought my shirt over my head before hopping quickly into the shower, trying to relax and calm myself down a little bit. Taemin's voice filled my mind, his loud moans and soft pants, and those whimpers of need. The gasps of pure lust. His soft, smooth skin, the contorted look on his face as he was brought to .

Yeah, I was turned the on.

I leaned my head against the shower wall where the water came from, careful not to get it into my eyes. My hand slid down my slick torso until it found its way to my that had sprung to life, begging for my attention. I gasped at the sensation of touch, bucking instinctively against my hand. 

"Donghae, Donghae," Taemin's voice moaned in my head. My eyes slipped closed and it's like I was there, back to the time from a week ago. We had just had incredible , and now we were showering together to wipe the off our chests before his mom got home. It was a sneaky thing to do, and that was all part of the thrill. 

My hands couldn't stay away from Taemin's body. It was delicious, really, the way his was so perfectly rounded, his torso so tight, hips protruding slightly. My mouth couldn't stop kissing his perfect skin, smooth, yet slick under the water. He responded, grinding into me with a need, our adrenaline increasing. She would be home any minute, but a round two was creeping on us..

A moan escaped my lips, hands gripping at Taemin's body, earning noises from him too as I prepared him for the round two, using the shower water as an easy lubricant.

I had entered my boyfriend, ing the hell out of him almost as soon as I entered him. taemin and I ed so much, we really didn't have time for being gentle. Especially now, when we could be caught at any moment. The warm water pelting our bodies, sliding down the heat and friction that connected us together. Moans erupted from our throats, gasps groans, curse words spewing from both of our mouths. He was so ing tight, slowly sliding his way down my swollen shaft. He bucked hard on my , a shocked scream coming out of my mouth as I used to my free hand to brace myself on the shower wall, the other holding Taemin's hip. 

", Donghae, I'm gonna come," Taemin's voice gasped out, his warm body leaning back against mine, water showering down his body like a stream.

"," I cursed, pounding the hell out of his with sloppy s, the white hot feeling deep in the pit of my stomach also, ready to come together. After you with someone for so long, eventually things become very timed, and we were usually able to reach near the same time.

Letting out one last loud groan, I came into Taemin's beautiful , riding out our s as his body jerked against mine, contractions around my sensitive, semi hard sending electric jolts throughout my body.

When I opened my eyes, all I saw was the white shower wall, no sign of my beautiful boyfriend anywhere. Oh , how I was just dying to kiss those perfectly plump lips of his, cheeks still flushed from the events from moments ago, the events that apparently never happened. A pang shot in my chest and I frowned. It had felt so real, like he was really here, but he wasn't. 

I sighed and cleaned up before washing my hair and body and getting out of the shower, feeling defeated and in a bit of a mess. I missed my boyfriend a lot. This was going to be the longest however many months of my ing life, and I'd dread every second of it until I got to see taemina gain.

When I walked out of the bathroom in my boxers and a pair of basketball shorts, Hyuk gave me a look. An annoyingly knowing look that made me want to punch him in the ing face, as if I didn't already, even if I just met him. There was a certain gleam in his eyes that said he knew exactly what I was doing in the shower.

"You really miss your boyfriend," he said in an amused tone, like he was making fun of me. I knew he was trying to annoy me, but I had to keep my ground. I wouldn't allow myself to be pushed around by a stupid jackass like this guy, he knew nothing about me.

"Shut the up," I spat back, walking to my bed, preparing to go to sleep even though it was only one in the afternoon. Jet lag was killing me, but I had to get caught up somehow. Hyuk remained quiet, not saying another word..

And that was that.