Eunhyuk

Desirably Hateful

"Eunhyuk, are you okay?"

I didn't reply, I just kept my eyes on the road as I drove IU and I back home, fighting back the tears. The aching in my chest had worsened into a feeling I didn't even know existed and self hate swelled around me like a dark cloud.

"Look, I know you're sad that you're not going to see Donghae all summer, but-"

"Don't say his name," I growled, fresh tears welling up in my burning, sleep deprived eyes.

"What? What happened?"

And here it came, the moment when the walls I broke down for Donghae were built right back up. So ing quickly. "Will you shut the up?" I shouted, loving the hurt expression that crossed IU's face. 

I'm in ing control.

Ahhh, it felt so good to be back. 

IU remained quiet the rest of the trip, an odd mixture of pissed and upset displayed on her face. But I didn't care. No. I didn't care about anything.

 

 

_________________________________________

 


"So, Eunhyuk. Anything you want to do for your eighteenth birthday?" my father asked as the four of us ate breakfast that morning. His gold digger was still around, much to my dismay.

I remained silent, staring at the wall ahead of me. I can't really remember the last time I spoke decently to anyone. My father was obviously no exception.

"Nothing?" my father said, frustrated.

IU gave me a glare. I suppose she's been angry with me that I've let her suffer alone the past month and a half in the hell of my dad's home, but I'd say I was suffering a bit more. It was like Sungmin all ing over again.

"Well happy ing birthday to you too, bro," IU spat, shoving her chair back as she stomped out of the room. 

I rolled my eyes at how overly dramatic she was being, continuing to eat my food. "IU," my dad's called, chasing after her. I snorted. IU hates her just as much as I do, like she'll be able to help.

"What's happened to you? You've always been an of a kid but you came home worse than I've ever seen you before," my father accused, watching me as I ate. 

I got up from the seat I was sitting in, leaving my plate on the table for someone else to take care of. Smirking, I grabbed the keys to my Camaro. "I'm going out," I announced coldly, leaving the house as quickly as I could.

I knew exactly what I wanted for my birthday. Tats, alcohol, and some good . Or two good asses. Damn, that'd be fun.

Or maybe I just wanted Donghae.

.

"Hey man, what can I do for you?" the tatted up, lanky guy at the front counter asked, offering his hand for a man shake.

"I want to start a sleeve," I told him, ignoring the hand.

"Alright, let's go to the back and consultation room and I'll see what I can draw up for you. What are you looking for?"

"You know, man," I started sitting in the chair. "Just a sick design is all I really want."

We collaborated multiple designs leading into others, a ship running through the ocean, anchors, steers of ships. The water of the ocean ran into roses and leaves and occasional meaningless words that looked ing awesome.

I couldn't ing wait.

"Dude, that's the ," I mumbled as he put the stencil on my skin, ready to skin.

"Have you ever gotten a tat before?" he asked, getting the needle ready.

I shook my head, "Eighteenth birthday."

He raised his eyebrows, a grin coming on his face. "Sleeves hurt pretty bad sometimes, man."

I don't think the pain can beat the tearing at my heart.

"Eh," I replied, sitting back and relaxing as the needle pierced my skin. It didn't really hurt that bad in my opinion. To me it felt like someone scratching at your skin to the point of irritation, but that was it. It wasn't a comfortable feeling, but I didn't mind it all that bad.

"I'm going to do the outline today and start the bottom of the sleeve, but I'll probably have to see you two or three more times to complete it," the guy told me about an hour in.

I winced when the needle got around my elbow. Now this part actually hurt a little bit. That, and my ing shoulder, damn.

"Do you want me to start the color on the bottom, or the top?" 

"Bottom," I said like a , saving the most painful section for last. 

After another hour or two, the guy, Dan, wiped the skin down, rubbing different things on it. I bit my lip as he washed the blood away. My skin was sensitive as right now. "You've got to be careful about getting an infection."

He went in a whole spiel about what I needed to do to keep the tat clean and not infected, but I only listened to less than half of it. I didn't care, I had somewhere to be.

I went ahead and paid for the whole tattoo, even if it wasn't finished, before heading back home to get dressed for tonight's fun as events. 

"Now where are you going?" my father spat as I went to walk out of the door. "And what the hell is that on your arm?"

I raised a brow, twisting my arm to show off my ink. "A tattoo," I said slowly, looking at him as if he was the dumbest I've ever seen. 

"Why in the world would you mark yourself like that?" I just shrugged, giving him a smirk as I grabbed my keys and wallet. "You're not going out tonight. You're grounded, Eunhyuk."

I laughed. I couldn't even stop myself, I had to ing laugh at how ridiculous that sounded. "Okay," I teased, laughing a little bit more before I left the house, my dad red faced and yelling after me.

Pathetic. Everyone on this earth is so ing pathetic.

"ID," the bouncer of the club demanded.

I flashed it towards him, causing him to open the door for me to enter. Giving him a nod of thanks, I stepped into the club. Finally, I was legally stepping into a club. Sure, I've been to plenty of clubs, but now I was legal and it felt...not much different, actually.

I guess I should go ahead and get a drink, legally. "What can I get you?" the bartender asked as I sat myself on the uncomfortable bar stool.

I put my chin on my hand, contemplating what I wanted to get. "Vodka and red bull," I blurted, a pang hitting my chest.

That was Donghae's favorite.

"Hi," two voices chimed, freaking the out of me but I pretended not to show it. One lanky guy sat to the left of me, both looking oddly alike.

"I'm Hyuan," the darker haired one said, smiling.

"I'm Hyon," the lighter headed one said from the left of me, shooting me a sleazy grin.

"We're twins," they announced at the same time, leaning in towards me.

Was this what I think it is?

A coy grin formed on my lips. "Would you like to dance?" Hyuan asked.

"With us?" Hyon finished, slipping off the barstool.

I must be ing y because I haven't even been here five minutes and I'm already picked up by two cute guys at once.

"Oh, I'd love to," I grinned, letting the two of them drag me to the dance floor in the club.

I hadn't barely had a chance to drink my drink, but I didn't need to be drunk to have fun with these two. 

Hyon on my left, Hyuan on the right, we danced. My arms were wrapped tightly around each of their waists, both of them grinding against each of my legs, their mouths on my neck.

Two is always better than one. And three is even ing better.

I let my hands trail down both of their tight backs and to their asses, earning small moans from the both of them, their teeth grabbing at the skin on my neck.

I grinned as one of their hands slipped down to my crotch, eager to have a good ing night. "Want to take this back to our place?" Hyuan hissed in my ear.

I smirked. Damn, that was quick. I didn't even have to try with these two easy . "Sure, but it's my birthday so make it worth my time," I warned, moving to the exit of the club I'd only been in for a little over half an hour. 

"Oh," Hyon said, raising his eyebrows as he turned to face Hyuan. "We have a birthday boy."

"Mm, happy birthday," Hyon purred, nibbling on my ear. Tonight was going to be good as .

_________________________________

I was pushed back onto one of their beds, both of them standing at the end of the bed. They both gave me a look before slowly stripping off their clothes, shaking their hips and acting seductive.

I can't lie, it was hot. 

The two of them began dancing on each other, both surprising me and pleasing me at the same time. 

I raised an eyebrow as I leaned my back on the headboard, sitting up slightly as I watched the two twin boys begin making out. My jeans tightened incredibly at the sight, no matter how ing wrong it was.

Shooting me a sly look, the began crawling on the bed after me, both of them joining together in the effort to remove my clothes from my body.

"Hyuan, he's ripped," Hyon whispered, his eyes surveying my body.

  his lips, his fingers trailing across my muscles as he gave me a hungry look.

Hyon was the first to put his mouth on them, and kissing graciously, with the occasional use of his teeth. I moaned softly, encouraging them to keep on with their willingness to pleasure me.

They removed my boxers quickly, widening their eyes at what I had hiding beneath them. A shiver shot up Hyon's spine. "You're huge," they whispered in sequence.

"I want it in my  now," Hyuan panted.

"Patience," his twin hissed, glaring at him before leaning down, his mouth enclosing around the tip of my . Hyuan complied with Hyon's words of wisdom, leaning down to up my shaft at the same damn time Hyon flicked his tongue across my slit.

Holy , tonight was the best ing night of my life.

Hyuan spat on his fingers while one hand continued to my and brought them to the back of his body,  himself. These boys were insane as .

Hyon  ed my , lubing it up for Hyuan who was writhing in pleasure that he was bringing on himself. 

"Hyon," he whimpered, "now."

"Fine," Hyon growled, taking his mouth off my . 

In two seconds flat, Hyuan was hovering above me, his skinny legs straddling my waist as he eagerly began sliding down on my .

Holy .

Has this guy ever been ed a day in his life? His was so ridiculously tight that the pressure on my was ing incredible. This was the tightest ever.

Well, except for Donghae's.

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to ignore the pain that chilled through my body. It overcame the pleasure, stabbing me in the chest repeatedly.

No, no one could compare to Donghae. No one was good enough to make me feel like Donghae could. 

I just want Donghae, but he doesn't want me.