Eunhyuk

Desirably Hateful

 

The small boy in my bed curled into my chest, a look of serenity expressed on his face. My stomach churned because I knew the look wouldn't last much longer. I knew that he would wake up and realize just how rough things were last night and how much I didn't care about him; how much I would never care about anyone.

I'd seen the look before, many times actually. That look of obvious pain and hurt; the look of a broken heart. But hey, I didn't make promises to be someone's boyfriend or something did I? No, I did not. It may sound heartless, but I wasn't even sure that I had a heart at all.

The boy beneath me stirred slightly, but he hadn't woken up yet. He really was precious, it was hard for me to completely break them when they were actually really good people. He was quiet, shy, and adorable if I'm being honest, but he obviously wasn't a first timer. I had never taken anyone's ity, and I never will. I have my own reasons for it, but they don't have to be spoken of.

Luckily today was a Saturday, meaning I didn't have to wake up at the crack of ing dawn. Here, at this school, you were up at four in the morning, expected to be present at the mess hall by five. If you weren't on time, there was punishment. It wasn't terrible; just a day or two of detention, but my reputation was bad enough, and detention was boring as hell.

The boarding school wasn't a correction school, it was just place for kids to learn that their parents don't want them in their house anymore. That's how I look at it at least, considering my dad never gave a about my sister and I after everything happened. It wasn't fair for her, but life wasn't fair.

It really wasn't much different from public school. There was no dress code, and you just went to school for seven hours before going back to your dorm. You also had weekends off, but you could only leave from the hours 7am-11pm. Really, it wasn't as bad as some other places around the area. Your parents weren't up your either, so it was almost better to me.

I'd had some good memories in this place, anyway.

It was really hard to sneak some of my boys into the boarding school because it was such a complication to figure out how to sneak them out, so I usually tried to mess with the guys that were on campus. It made things so much easier for me, and so many people were willing.I didn't even really have to ask, I had a reputation.

I hadn't had a dorm mate in two years, so I didn't have to worry about grossing anyone out or being too loud so that they could here me. My freshman year here, I was rooming with a junior, but he's gone now, and I nearly refuse to have another roomie. Sungmin was my best friend, end of story. No one else really deserved to take the place of him.

The boy below me broke my nostalgic thoughts when he stretched out his small body, his bare thigh rubbing against my body. I bit my lip and stared down at him, contemplating if he was worth more than the fix I got last night. Perhaps a little second round wouldn't hurt. Only cute boys deserved a second round, and he was pretty cute.

The boy looked up at me with wide doe eyes, filled with sleep and peacefulness, his hair in a wild disarray on his head. He stretched again, wincing from being sore, but shot me a small smile as if he wanted me to think he was just fine. Like I really cared and worried for his well being.

Cute.

I gave him my signature charming smile back, hooking my fingers under his chin and bringing his lips to mine. I really wasn't a fan of kissing, hugging, or holding hands. No mushy stuff, I'd rather beat it to the punch, but whatever got me what I wanted, I was willing to do. This guy was definitely the hopeless romantic type. The type of person that needed to be reassured that this was real and that I actually cared.

Of course, I had to be a good actor.

The boy eagerly responding to my request, his cold hands on my chest, causing me to shiver and spring to life. I bit his lip harshly, causing him to whine softly and part his lips. I wasn't gentle and I never would be, no matter who I had to seduce.

I slid my hand down his back, resting my hands on his small .I didn't bother taking my time, especially since this was a second round, morning . I really didn't even like people staying overnight, but I was drunk and obviously passed out right after I finished. "Mmm, Eunhyuk," he mumbled against my lips. A smile appeared on my lips as I fought the urge to laugh. Of course he knew my name and I had no idea what the his was. 

I chuckled against his lips, unable to completely hold back what my amusement, looking into those adorable Bambi eyes that held no trace of sleep anymore. Instead, they were swirling with a haze of lust, something that I loved to see in the innocent. It was a corruption type of thing, something that excited me. I held his waist tight, rolling my bare hips into his. 

A guttural moan escaped his lips, his cheeks turning pink at the noise he was letting himself make so openly. I loved that shyness in boys, but I also loved a challenge. 

He was no challenge.

His moans were interrupted by a very rude, "Excuse me," coming from the doorway. The boy above me jumped, shocked and embarrassed that he'd been caught, but I was just pissed. What the hell was going on? My door was locked, per usual, and nobody was supposed to just barge into anyone's room anyways. Who was even up this early on a Saturday?

I turned to glare at whoever was in the doorway, not giving a if it was the headmaster or not. It wasn't the headmaster, though. It was a guy I've never seen before. Did he get lost or something? Last time I checked he didn't even go to this school. Trust me, I knew all of the guys at this school.

He was short, and slightly pale. His dark brown hair contrasted with his light skin. He had pale pink lips. I'm not going to say he was buff, but he was lean with decently defined muscles. He would've been ing hot if he didn't wear the disgusted look on his face and the anger in his cold brown eyes. I kind of wanted him, but I knew that would come with due time.

I rolled my eyes at the stranger, giving him the hint that I wasn't stopping my original motives by kissing the neck of the boy. For all I knew, this could be this kid's brother, or boyfriend, or best friend. It was funny, almost cute actually, how he didn't know me and yet he felt the need to give me that disgusted look. If he knew who I was, he wouldn't even dare give me that look.

He didn't know that I loved hurting people. And the thing I loved more than hurting people, was pissing them off.