Donghae

Desirably Hateful

"Ugh," I groaned, my voice muffled due to my head shoved in my pillow.

"What?" Eunhyuk asked as he lay back boredly on his bed, shifting over to look at me.

I was upset enough that tomorrow was Monday, but I was also upset for other reasons. "I need more smokes."

"Why though? You claim you're not addicted," he rose a brow in my direction.

"I'm not, they're a comfort thing."

"You didn't need them when you had Taemin."

"But I don't anymore," I shot back, giving him a sideways glance.

"But you have me," he said, causing my stomach to clench uncomfortably. "How come I'm not you're new habit. I should be, Donghae. I do play a quite similar role."

I was so mortitied and shocked by what he just said that all I could do was scramble to the bathroom and hide.

Holy .

Holy .

Holy .

I'm gonna ing have a panic attack.

The amount of surprise and embarrassment that he had said that. We weren't together and I didn't want him to act like we were. That was just too much.  

"Donghae? What the , are you okay?" Eunhyuk 's voice called, three raps on the door followed by the jiggle of a locked doorknob. "Donghae, open up."

I didn't reply, putting my head in my hands and taking a deep breath. What was this supposed to mean for Eunhyuk and I? I couldn't assume we were together, that'd be ing insane, but he was speaking like I could fully rely on him and I couldn't. I just ing couldn't!

"What did I do?"

"Nothing," I called back, my voice sounding strained and nervous.

"Then let me in." I didn't reply. "Donghae, ." Eunhyuk was getting agitated. "I know I'm a jackass sometimes but I was serious when I said that."

"Just stop!" I shouted, my voice cracking.

I wasn't ready for this. I couldn't have this ing conversation with him. It just wasn't meant to happen.

"Stop what? Telling you the ing truth? Oh, I'm so very sorry, dear."

"We're not together Eunhyuk ," I spat, running my hands through my hair before leaning my head against the door.

"I know! I don't want to be together so I'm not sure why the you're freaking out," he informed me. 

Damn, what a relief.

"I'm not sure either, you just made me nervous," I mumbled. 

"Sorry, I'll never be sincere again," he promised, a sarcastic edge in his voice.

"Good," I mumbled, opening the door and coming face to face with Eunhyuk

"You really need to learn to trust me, Donghae," he said quietly, his fingers curling around the back of my neck as his thumb ran across my cheek.

"Stop," I choked, trying to step back. "Don't...act like you're my boyfriend or something."

"I'm not! Damn, stop being so complicated. Just ing relax and trust me. I put my trust in you by telling you something so ing personal and you can't even let me be kind to you?"

"You're never nice," I mumbled weakly, not even bothering to stop him as his lips inched dangerously close to mine.

"But I can be. Give me a chance to prove it would ya?" he whispered, smiling as our lips continued to grow closer.

"Fine, but don't ing disappoint me.

------------------------------------------------------  

"Wow," I breathed, panting as I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling. "We haven't had in a ing long time."

"It hadn't been that long," Eunhyuk replied, watching my chest rise and fall with a teasing look in his eye.

"To me it was," I commented, my eyes falling across his bare body.

"So I suppose I should suggest a round two?" 

"I suppose you've suggested right," I mumbled, staring up at Eunhyuk as he appeared above me, his body straddling mine.

His lips met mine hotly, our chests, already slick with sweat, sticking together. I chuckled and bit on his lip, a teasing expression slipping easily onto my face.

Eunhyuk grunted and urgently pressed his body against mine, his tongue trying to fight past my lips as I kept them closed to annoy him.

"Donghae," mumbled against my closed lips.

"Hm?" I questioned, trying not to laugh.

"Open up," he said simply, looking frustrated.

My laugh tumbled from my lips, sending it wide open and giving Eunhyuk access to my mouth. 

I made a noise of surprise, my eyes wide as his tongue settled against mine, a laugh rumbling from his chest and vibrating through my own.

I rolled my eyes and slipped them closing, shoving my tongue against his. He caught on to the playful mood I was trying to create, pushing his tongue back against mine.

As we fought for dominance, I slid my fingertips down the path of his sweaty spine and to that ing perfect .

"Mmm," he mumbled against my lips, his mouth closing into a smirk against my own. 

I smiled against his lips, lightly tapping his . "Slap my and I'll murder you," he mumbled lowly, his forehead resting against mine as he caught his breath.

"You're making it far too tempting," I commented, my hand raising above his .

"Donghae, I swear you better not ing- Ah!" he cried out, glaring, "You ."

I chuckled, rolling my eyes. "Don't be a baby about it or I'll do it again."

Eunhyuk just huffed and moved his hips against mine impatiently, giving me a pleading look.

I brought my lips to the edge of his jaw line, lightly nipping across his skin while my finger slid in between his cheeks, circling around his . 

Just as I was about to slide a finger in his , he breathed out, "Donghae. What the are you doing?"

"I'm going to  you," I said, frowning. "I have to prep you. What'd you expect, me to just stick my in?"

"Uh, nothing's going in my ," he said with attitude, his eyes narrowing.

"Something just went in my . That's only ing fair."

"I'm not a catcher and I never will be." 

"Gah," I sighed, pushing his body off of mine as I sat up, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed. " you."

"Donghae, I'm not being ed."

"I don't want to ever bottom either but I do! It's called sacrifice. I do it, why can't you?" I questioned, my back still to him as I rested my head in my hands.

"Because I'm meant to , that's just how it is," he replied stubbornly, sending me into an exasperated frenzy.

"Okay," I sighed dramatically, getting off of his bed and stomping to my own. "Have fun with your left hand, face."

"Donghae, I-"

"Shut the hell up, er!" I shouted, whipping around to glare at him. "If you're head is so big that you can't even take it in the ing once then why don't you take yourself some place where you can some innocent, weak boy to death? Because I can't give you that."

Eunhyuk growled, his body quaking with anger as he threw on clothes and stood up, glaring into my eyes. "Prissy er," he mumbled before brushing past me and heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked, panicking slightly, although I wasn't sure why. 

"Somewhere else, like you suggested."

I wanted to take it back, but right now I was pissed and I didn't even want to look at him. That ! I took it in the and he can't even play fair once. 

I need my ing smokes.

-------------------------------------------------

It's been a week.

A whole entire ing week since the fight. Eunhyuk is still staying somewhere. I have no ing idea where, but I'm still at the point where I don't care. 

Apparently, he came into the room one day while I was still out and got a bag because he couldn't possibly still me in the mismatching clothes he left in. 

I hadn't seen him anywhere, which was a surprise. Usually I'd see him walking or in the eating hall, but he was ing M.I.A. because he was nowhere to be found.

Good.

I do expect him to come back in the next couple of days, which I'm not looking forward to because not only will it be ing awkward, but where does this leave Eunhyuk and I?

What the were we before our fight? How much did I really have to lose here? I was admittedly a littl freaked out at how much I was starting to actually care.

I just got out of a relationship a month ago! Damn. It's too soon to worry about that. Especially when that is someone like Eunhyuk .

A knock sounded at the door, startling me. Oh no, holy ! Was he here already? Hesitantly, I shuffled to the door, frowning at my attire. Boxers. That's it.

I opened the door, shocked to see- "IU?"

"What the hell is wrong with my brother?" she asked, barging into the room.

"Um..." I said quietly, fidgeting awkwardly. What was I supposed to say?

"Did something happen between the two of you?"

"He wouldn't be the bottom," I mumbled extremely quiet, scratching the back of my neck.

"What? I can't hear you when you mumble like that."

"He wouldn't take it up the !" I shouted, the stress of when he was going home and how I was going to act was getting to me.

IU's cheeks grew red. "Oh, sounds like Eunhyuk . Just shove it in and then he'll learn to like it."

"Do you not understand ?" I questioned, frowning.

"Of course I do! It doesn't have to be comfortable at first. He'll get used to it."

"How did you know somethin was up?"

"He's been staying in my room the past week on the floor," she sighed with annoyance. 

My jaw slacked and I swallowed thickly, blinking my eyes. "Oh, sorry," I choked. He'd been sleeping on the floor.

"Are you guys still together?"

"Oh, we were never-"

"Yeah yeah, you both say that but your actions make you look like a ing hypocrite," she said as she stood up off of my bed, making her way to the door. "I just came by to get the news and let you know he'll be back in two days. He's seemed to have a lot on his mind lately, sobeware."

The next two days were hell. Not only was I nervous to see how things would be, but I was also really ing curious as to what she meant by watching out for Eunhyuk because he had a lot on his mind.

Did that mean good things or bad things? Was he planning ways to ing ruin my life or planning ways to be the new side of Eunhyuk I'd seen recently. 

I groaned and flopped down on the bed of mine, wishing I could finally catch up on the sleep I was terrible lacking, but the doorknob twisted, keeping me wide awake.

Fear and nervousness swirled in my stomach, giving me an uncomfortable feeling as I lie tense, keeping my head down on the pillow. I didn't want to see him just yet.

"Donghae," he greeted, using a surprisingly soft tone of voice.

"What?" I mumbled against my pillow after a few minutes of silence.

"I...I'm sorry. Um, I..." he stumbled awkwardly, trying to find the right words but they weren't coming out.

"Shut up," I cut him off immediately. "I get it."

He kept quiet, setting a bag down on his bed as he emptied it. I could feel his gaze on my back, making me uneasy.

"Donghae, look at me?"

I sighed and sat up, turning to look at him with a grumpy expression on my face. 

"May I ask you a question?"

"You just did."

"Fine," he said, using a slightly agitated tone of voice. "May I have two questions?"

"That was your second."

"Stop being so damn difficult!" Eunhyuk shouted, glaring at me. "I'm going to ask you a ing question now."

"Okay," I mumbled lightly, a smirk slipping on my face. "What's your question?"

"Um, well, you see, there's kind of this... Winter Dance thing coming up and..."