Donghae

Desirably Hateful

Eunhyuk was gone. Finally.

He said he was staying in a friends dorm tonight, and I couldn't be happier. I knew he was probably off to someone, but the thought pleased me. Now maybe the er wouldn't hump me every chance he got.

Having the room to myself was an extremely pleasant feeling. I didn't have Eunhyuk breathing down my back, making remarks and purposefully pissing me off. 

The feeling I also felt was loneliness. I felt as if there should be someone here, accompanying me somehow. I hadn't talked to Taemin in two days, so I figured that it was probably time for me to call him.

"Baby!" he squealed into the phone.

I chuckled, walking out of the shower with the towel on my waist. "Hi, Taemin. How've things been?"

"So ing lonely," he whimpered. "I just want you here, Hae. I want you to cuddle me at night, I want you to kiss my temple before class like you always used to. I just miss you."

I bit my lip, laying back on my bed. "I have good news, though."

"What is it?"

"Christmas break is in a month. I can visit you and do all those things," I said.

"A whole month?" Taemin groaned. "That's forever away."

"It could be two months," I countered.

"I'm so ing deprived."

I layed back, staring up at the ceiling. "Tell me about it," I mumbled.

"I can't wait until you're here. You know what I miss the most?" Taemin asked. I could tell by the tone in his voice that it wasn't anything innocent.

"What?"

"When you talk ing dirty to me," he growled.

A coy smile my lips. "You're such a ing little boy, aren't you?"

"Mmmmhmmm," Taemin whined out. 

I leaned back and closed my eyes, just imagining the things Taemin did to his body while I was gone. I shivered at the thought.

I released my towel from it's grip on my waist, releasing the pressure that began building up. "Do you like pleasuring yourself thinking of me, you little er?"

"Y-Yes," Taemin stuttered, panting a little.

"Mmm," I moaned out teasingly, my fingertips brushing against my . "I want to you so bad."

"Please, me," Taemin panted.

"I want to your so hard," I groaned, pumping my with my hand.

" my tight little ," Taemin seethed.

"And you're going to scream my name at the top of your lungs and so ing hard that you can't even think straight," I whispered, panting and jacking my off at a fast, rapid pace.

Taemin whined and moaned. "I love your big ."

"You're such a dirty slu-" I began to say, but I was interrupted.

"I forgot my-"

I looked up at the doorway, my hand frozen on my and my whole body rigid.

"Cell phone," Eunhyuk finished, his eyes wide and hungry already.

"Taemin, I have to go," I mumbled quickly, hanging up before he could protest. I was so ing embarrassed. How the hell does this happen?

"Holy ," Eunhyuk said huskily and I tried to avoid his hungry stare.

" off," I said, sitting up and turning my back against Eunhyuk to grab my towel.

I felt a dip in the bed and before I could even react, his lips were at my ear. "I know you don't mean that," he whispered.

"I ing meant it," I assured him. I went to get up, but his arm wound around my waist, pulling me back down to the bed. 

"It's cute how in denial you are," he said darkly, his fingertips running along my spine.

I shivered unwillingly, a glare on my face. "Back the up," I hissed, but he did the exact opposite.

He pressed his warm skin against mine and at the shell of my ear. 

"Stop," I demanded, wrestling him off of me and landing on top of him. "It's not fun to be ing teased."

I grabbed his crotch for emphasis, rubbing it harshly through his jeans. His jaw clenched and his eyes. swirled with lust, but he kept a glare prominent on his face.

"See? It's not fun at all." A sadistic smirk slipped onto my face and I rapidly began to rub his crotch. I enjoyed towering over him, showing him who's really ing boss around here.

He began to pant a little, but he kept trying to kick his legs at me and throw me off of him. Like he owned me. Please. This kid was my .

His eyes lolled back in his head and I took this as the perfect opportunity to shove him off the bed. 

"Now get your cell phone and get the out," I said, tying my towel firmly around my waist.

He hardly composed himself and got up, getting his phone with an eerily calm expression.

It was too calm.

When he walked back by, I heard his footsteps stop. A hard smack to my came in the next second, followed by a whisper in my ear. "Don't miss me too much now, sweet cheeks."

I glared at his retreating figure before turning and walking to my bed to call Taemin and sort everything out.

 

 



I ing hate him! I really do. He came back at two in the ing morning, stumbling in with hair and half with his pants down at his knees.

He went to someone's room to them. I had expected this, but for some reason I was entirely pissed off. Maybe it was because my sleep getting interrupted, but maybe it was because he had the nerve to advance on me before leaving to go someone.

Who the hell does that?

"Eunhyuk," I said, my voice filled with hate, "Why the are you here?"

"It's my room," he replied, gasping. He ran here.

"You woke me up."

"Oops, sorry princess. I didn't mean to interrupt your precious beauty sleep."

I grabbed a full water bottle sitting on the desk by my bed and chunked it at his face. "You ing ," I groaned into my pillow, "Just shut the up and go to sleep."

I heard the satisfying noise of the water bottle hitting him, following by his complaints. "You're such a little when you're woken up."

"And you're a ing for waking me up."

"You're so much fun to play with," Eunhyuk said, biting back a laugh.

Okay, that's it. I'm going to drop this motherer.

I lunged up of my bed, attacking Eunhyuk from the back and knocking us both down to the ground, me on top of him.

"I've had enough of you!" I spat, punching at the back of his neck.

He shoved me to the side, my back hitting the hard floor, before crawling on top of me.

A punch landed me in the nose. "You," punch, "Think," punch, "You've," punch, "Had," punch, "Enough?"

I struggled to shove him off of me. Luckily, I was successful.

We both stood in defensive stances.

"Yeah, I've had enough! You always ing touch me, you always ing crack jokes at me. I have a ing boyfriend! I'm not interested, Hyukjae," I spat, using his full name.

"Who the do you think you are to call me that?" Eunhyuk screamed, fury quaking through his body. 

He slammed me into the door, his hand around my throat. "Only one person can ing call me that, and that person is also the reason why you need to get the out of my room and never ing come back!"

I was choking. Eunhyuk's death grip was legit. He had a tight, bruising grip, the anger so full in his eyes that he actually looked as if he wanted to kill me.

Not if I killed him first.

I opened the door and we fell through into the hallway.

I grunted at the impact on the floor, my knees flying up and hitting Eunhyuk in the balls. I gasped and heaved, trying to catch my breath from being choked.

"Jackass," Eunhyuk growled, holding his crotch.

I gave him a sadistic smirk, punching him square in the jaw. Eunhyuk's face flew back. I followed it, punching him repeatedly.

We were now standing, shouting and wrestling wildly with each other. Eunhyuk slammed me hard into the wall, my life flashing before my eyes, and squared up to punch me, but a voice stopped him.

"what the ?" the dorm leader shouted, an infuriated look on his face. "Both of you, office. Now."

As he turned his back on us, Eunhyuk pressed his hard torso against mine, giving me a fiery look. "You're going to regret living," he said darkly, his lips so close that his breath wafted over mine.

His body left mine and I closed my eyes, regaining my composure for a minute before following Eunhyuk down the hallway.