- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somone must of seen us because with a loud buzzing noise the gate slouched to the side as I pushed my weight against it, I only now notice that my heart is racing, my body is sweaty and my breathing is heavy. I feel Jungkook let out a sigh as he wobbles onto his feet so his weight is no longer on me, I have my arm around his waist still as I guide him to the house, I notice that he keeps glancing at me, I swallow hard from exhaustion. 

"You can let me go" He sighs and flinches as he is in pain, I shake my head, struggling to keep my eyes open and keep my consciousness, I hold him tight as I push open the front door.

"I can't, I'm helping you first" I murmur as I pull him to the kitchen, I place him on the side, pushing him back into the counter with all my strength, I bite my lips and grab some water and some bandages.

"Sulli" He reaches up his hand, I feel his hand brush my cheek lightly before he moves some hair from my face, I'm too exhausted to register the butterflies slapping against my stomach "Stop pushing yourself..."

I shake my head although my vision blurs as I peel off his blood stained shirt, I feel my heart drop straight into my stomach, I feel my heart throwing itself at my chest. His body is beautiful, but decorated with bruises and blood, the most noticeable thing is the deep wound on his side, blood dribbles out of the small hole, I grab ahold of myself as I clean his wound.

He flinches a few times when I dab around his wound, so I go and wipe the blood from his face, his eyes captures mine, I let out a weak smile that barely shows on my lips "What are you looking at?" I feel my face flush a colour of pink as he stares deep into my eyes.

"Just you" He says simply "You have turned into a brave, independent, beautiful girl" He looks away, out of the window as he lies his head against the cupboard, I close my eyes then let out a quiet chuckle.

"You have lost a lot of blood, I'm sure you have no idea what you are saying" I feel the smile more prominent on my face as I hold his sculptured stomach and wrap a bandage around it tightly, I see him grimace as he holds onto the counter, a small groan squirms out of his mouth, I sigh as I know how much pain he must be feeling.

"Do my complements embarrass you?" He teases as he slides his hand onto my cheek, I move his hand away , stepping away from his body as I am done treating him, I just nod and hold my head, I make the mistake of closing me eyes.

"I'm going to go now...be...careful..." I mumble, I try and open my eyes to look at him, but they are jammed shut, I feel my body against something cold, my head aches.

I passed out. 

I wake up in a daze, my head is throbbing and the room contains a familiar but strange scent, my eyes flicker open and I scan the room, I let out a small gasp as I sit up and hold myself. I clutch my head and see Jungkook asleep on the couch that is pushed towards the wall, I notice that I am lay on a bed, his bed.

I'm in Jungkook's  room.

I look at the sheets and spread my palm over them, I chew the inside of my cheek as I grab the white sheets and put them to my face, I inhale the strangely delicious scent, I then open my eyes wide and throw the sheets away from my own body, startled by my own actions. 

Why did I just do that, I'm such a creep. I grimace at myself and look away, I slip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter