- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I make my way over to the door, my actions almost robot like, Jungkook stays in his place, in the middle of the hall, his words are haunting me.

I'm terrified of Jeon Jungkook... But at the same time I know he has a side to him that is soft and gentle...

How long can I go trying to help him?

With my gaze on the floor, I open the door, only to see Jin stood there with a bag in his hand, my dress, of course.

"I thought I told Taehyung to bring the dress" My voice is hoarse and cracks mid way through my sentence, I clear my throat and force myself to smile.

"I know you did but I wanted to see you myself" His eyes observe me, looking at my face, he looks solemn, but his gaze shifts to over my shoulder "So, How are you?" He mutters innocently as he effortlessly pushes past me to come inside.

Defeated and certainly exhausted I close the door, turning to look at them both, eyes locked.

"I'm alright Seokjin" I use his full name and its gets his attention, he gleams his usual smile at me and trots into the living room, putting the bag on the couch.

"I didn't realise you had company" Jin chuckles, although his eyes are questioning as he is obviously reading my body language, Jungkook hasn't said a word, dare I even look his way.

"Unwanted company?" Jin asks, I feel Jungkook's presence behind me.

"No I think your the unwanted guest here" His voice is rough, it has a certain edge to it "Me and Sulli were talking, you Interrupted us..."

'Talking' if that's what you want to call it.

With a sigh, I see Jin slowly give up, he comes over to me and ruffles my hair, to which I show a grin "Fine, I'll see you tomorrow Sulli" I nod to him, biting my lip.

Jin shoves past Jungkook, the sound of their shoulders crashing making me flinch, Jungkooks mocking laugh is soon followed by the slam of the front door.

"You should leave too" I whisper, my hand holding my own as I turn in Jungkook's direction.

"But we were having such a fun time..." He coos as his hand delicately brushes my jaw, I slap his hand away.

"Dont touch me!" I screech at him "You say Taehyung only uses me for my body but what the hell do you do!" Tears flood down my face now as I step away "Your no better than Taehyung, or Jin" I look him in the eyes as I begin to sob "Your a filthy pig just like the rest of them!"

He looks startled by my outburst, but his hands ball into fists,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter