- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For someone who is supposed to be your friend he didn't hesitate to kiss you did he?" Jin grumbles, he looks to the floor, whilst I stand there rubbing my arm awkwardly, I then sigh.

"I don't know what that was, he is nothing more than my friend, even then he just said that we are friends" I go up to Jin and try to comfort him, I go and awkwardly rub his shoulder, looking at him "You don't need to be angry"

"Your right" He looks as me in the eyes, grabbing my hand from his shoulder and squeezing it, the then shows a soft smile "I don't need to worry about him, you two are just friends"

As he says this, I'm sure he is just saying it to reassure himself, but why?

"You shouldn't need to worry anyway, I can look after myself you know seokjin" I grin a little as I use his name instead of his nickname, I then put on my shoes, conjuring an idea.

"Come on, let's go get a drink, we are done revising" I hand him his bag, he shows a big grin again, rubbing his neck, he then shoves on his own shoes, we exit the house, I don't lock it since I know my parents will be home by now.

On the way we talk more about school and each other, but I still feel the tingle on my lips from where Jungkook kissed me, I try my best to stop thinking about it but I just can't, the way he so smoothly kissed me, I feel some sort of fizzy, popping feeling in my stomach.

"Sulli your cheeks are red, is something wrong?" He murmurs, bringing me into the side cafe as we line up to get our drinks, I snap out of it, erratically nodding my head.

"Yeah yeah, it's nothing, sorry I got distracted" I smile, embarrassed, the sun is hammering down on my body, I feel like I'm going to sweat off my makeup, it doesn't help when my heart is racing from bringing back the memories from only 20 minutes ago.

"Thats alright" he gets out his wallet, I don't object to him paying as I don't have much money on me, Jin's parents are loaded "Can I ask you something in return for the drink?"

I gulp, regretting instantly not stopping him from getting his money out "It depends, what do you want?"

He chuckles to himself as he orders our drinks, he makes eye contact with me and holds me there "Come to a party with me on Saturday?"

My reaction was not what he was expecting, my eyes flicker around wildly, trying to think.

"Saturday? That's only two days away how am i going to be able to find a good dress In that amount of time!' I complain, to jin's amusement he laughs handing me the drink.

"I take that as a yes, don't worry I think I already have a dress sorted for you" Jin smiles at me and gives me a wink, I just smile at him, feeling some form of excitement, but something feels...wrong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter