- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I let his hand entwine within mine as we sit at a glass table, hot to the touch from the radiating sun. I ordered us ice tea, of course I would pay, its the least he deserves.

My body still aches from that crash, but I try to ignore it, my pain isn't important.

Taehyung hasn't said a word since we left school, his body no longer trembles, no tears from his eyes.

His head simply rests on my shoulder, his blonde hair rustling softly in the wind, I cautiously lay my head on top of his, I hear a soft sigh escape his lips, his hand squeezing mine.

I wish I could look into his eyes, just to see if he is okay, just to see that smile, to see his baby like features light up like they always do.

I cant leave his side, my guilt stops me from doing so, I have no choice but to invite him to this party.

The thought of him being there is slightly comforting to my heart.

"Tae" I pause as I move my head from his, he looks up to me, his eyes gentle, a soft smile on his lips, I can't help but extend my hand to cup his cheek, my thumb gently grazing it, he closes his eyes, which I bet ache from crying, his head rests into my palm.

"What is it Sulli?" He murmurs, distracting me from gawping at his face, his face is strangely hypnotizing, I swallow hard, flickering my eyes away as I bite my lip.

Stop getting carried away.

"I was just wondering..." I pause, trying hard to force the words out of my mouth, nervousness tries to overcome me, I roll it off as I look into his eyes that are suddenly glued on me "Do..would..would you like to come to a party with me and Jin tomorrow? I mean tonight I'm going to..jin is buying me a dress but you can..uhm so-"

I see Taehyung chuckle, he reaches up his delicate finger and places it on my lips, silencing me almost immediately, I feel heat burst from my cheeks, my eyes popping wide as he sits up right in his chair, he shows me a soft smile, his hand moves to cup my cheek now, I swallow hard.

"Of course, I'd love to come with you, I'll come with you tonight as well" He let's out a laugh that sounds like angels are singing, goosebumps prickle onto my skin, a nervous laugh bubbles out of my mouth, I feel my entire body let out a sigh of relief as he leans back into his chair, not touching me at all.

"That's pleasant news, I will do anything to make up for what I did, I'm so sorry for what I did, I feel so bad Taehyung I'm so-"

He shoves his large hand over my mouth, looking into my eyes, he still has that smile, I can trust him "Stop worrying yourself, there is one thing you can do to make it up, although I have already forgive you..."

As I'm about to ask what he wants from me the drinks are slid on the table, the waiter nods and walks away, Taehyung takes the drink into his slender hands, the straw slips into his mouth, his pink, plump lips rubbing against the plastic. I feel my head go light, my eyes are glued to his lips, I don't notice that he has had his eyes on me the whole time.

"Sulli?"

I gasp, snapping out of my daze, I grab my drink and chug it down, catching some that escapes my mouth, I put the glass on the tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter