- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We walk part of the way in silence, before Jin strikes a conversation, he walks quite close to me, our hands often brush together, it strangely doesn't make me feel uncomfortable. 

"I see" Jin says simply, his smile fades, again we walk in silence till he finds something to say "Well you don't have to worry about me! I'm harmless!" Jin giggles as he softly punches my arm, I laugh back with him half heartedly, I get a feeling of unease over me, but I shrug it off as what Jungkook said just creeping back.

"Right so what is it you wanted to me to help you revise?" I say as a I unlock my house and dump my bag at the door, I slip of my shoes and turn around to look at a dumbfounded Jin who has closed the door.

"Uh..." As he struggles to think it worries me, I rub my arm, looking to the floor.

"You did come here to revise didn't you Jin?" I ask, slightly worried about his intentions, but as I say that a surprised look comes on his face and he laughs.

"Of course I did silly why else would I be here?" He ruffles my hair, looking around and blowing out his cheeks "Okay so how about we start with Pythagoras and then move onto fractions and percentages?"

"Okay yeah sounds good!" I smile at him, happy as I can prove Jungkook wrong, I tug on his sleeve lightly and bring him into the living room, where I sit on the floor and reveal my masses of revision and work books. Jin takes a seat next to me, he begins to filter through the books with me, pulling out the ones we need.

I didn't notice that in time he had gradually got closer, his leg practically glued next to my own, as he leans it brushes up my leg, I gulp and try not to get flustered.

"Is something wrong?" Jin asks innocently as he brings the books into his lap, I Immidiately shake my head, grabbing a pen from my pocket and opening the work book.

"No, it's nothing I just a little bit tired..." I lie, he just shrugs it off, we begin to revise, I don't miss the tiny looks he gives me. 

We revise for around an hour and a half, Jin sighs as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter