- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tickling sensation around my face wakes me up from my deep slumber, my eyes slowly adjusting to the scene before me. I see clothes strewn across the floor, my beautiful blue lingre; in pieces on the carpet. I look towards my arm that is hanging off the bed, tiny duck feathers attached to my skin; I assume from the pillows.

I sit up and a wave of feathers accompany me they float quietly to the floor, I am only then aware of the pleasurable ache across my skin, the burning sensation in my throat, the sharp yet dull pain in between my legs.

I put my hand over my mouth, grazing my bottom lip softly with my thumb as I remember everything from after school to now, I feel my cheeks bloom a soft heat. 

I look to my arms which are decorated with small bruises, even my waist, my s and by the feel of it my neck has been painted with the same bruises.

I let out a small sigh of euphoria as a smile appears on my lips, I look down, embarrassed at myself although no one is awake to see. I did something reckless, yet it's something that's always been on the back of my mind, I've always tried to hide the fact that I thought of Jeongguk as a friend.

I guess I can't anymore.

A soft murmur of uncomprehensible words reminds me how close Jeongguk is, I turn my aching body towards him, just to peer into his sleeping face. He too has a small smile on his lips, his tanned skin glowing softly in the sunlight.

My eyes travel over every inch of him, his perfectly shaped eye lids, his button nose, his curved lips, even his broad shoulders; I notice a red rash creeping over one of his shoulders.

I gently reach out and place one of my cool fingers on his feverish skin, aiming my gaze towards his back, my eyes widen in shock.

Flawlessly decorating his back was a number of deep scratch marks, they looked red, sore and swollen. I felt a mixture of emotions, guilt and achievement. I carefully reach out and the red spots around the scratches, hoping to soothe it with my ice like fingers.

Maybe he will be angry when he sees these on his back? 

I bite my lip in worry, withdrawing my hand to look him in his angelic face; it's hard to pin any kind of violent action on Jeongguk when he sleeps like this.

These marks will scar him for sure, I smirk at the fact of this; incredibly selfish for just a moment as I dwell in the fact of leaving my mark on his body.

I slip on his shirt as my bare skin is being kissed by the coldest of breezes, causing me to shiver.

The shrill of Jeongguk's phone floats through the room, in a panic; not wanting Jeongguk to wake, I scramble off the bed, but my legs are weak and trembling. I collapse at Jeongguk's coat and yank out the phone, answering it immediately.

"Hello?" I say in a hushed tone, my legs suddenly trembling and aching. I look over to Jeongguk who grumbles before turning over.

"Hello? Who is this?" Taehyung's familiar voice echoes into my ear, I let out a small smile.

"Who do you think? Jeongguk is asleep right now" I try to keep my voice quiet as I crawl to the couch, pressing the phone to my ear.

"Oh right..." Taehyung pauses for a while "Tell him that I'm sorry, and ask him if he will meet up with me later today" 

"That's if he wakes up" I mutter as I focus my gaze on him again "but I'll tell him that, thanks"

Just as I was about to hang up Taehyung forces words out "wait wait wait! What happened between you two he never sleeps this late?"

I go stiff, feeling my bones begin to soften from the memories "N-Nothing! Bye T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter