- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't have the energy to stop him, or let any words of protest escape my mouth as I sat in my chair, feeling disgusting and used, I cross my legs so tight I fear that I may pop a muscle or something.

I watched in utter silence as Jeongguk grabbed Jin by his collar, dragging him across the table and violently punching his face, Jin's head violently smacked against the table and I felt a small urge to scream press me, but nothing comes out, I just watch, everyone else trying so desperately to help the bleeding Jin and the persistent Jeongguk. 

Blood trickles down Jin's dark features, his once pretty lips stained with guilt and red karma, my body jolts at every touch that Jeongguk makes upon him, no one is strong enough to hold him back.

"Stop!" A deep voice breaks the crowd and even stops the boys in their tracks, Jin's laboured breathing, and Jeongguk's fast and rushed breaths echo through the classroom. Taehyung emerges through the crowd, his eyes instantly flickering over to me, but he then - with too much force - Slams his fist into Jeongguk's chest, who was about to reach for Jin again.

The helpless boy sat on the ground, elegant even in his lowest of me moments, his collar ripped and his top splattered with his own blood, I feel a non existent smile happen somewhere on my body as I watch blood ooze from him, how pleasing this is.

But I wish I would of stopped it.

"Go" Taehyung says in a hard voice to Jeongguk who is still trying to go past him, Taehyung is surprisingly strong "Do you not hear me you idiot get out of here!" He urges to him, almost as if the argument between them yesterday didn't happen, I see Jeongguk's eyes clasp with mine "Ill take care of her, just go" 

He shoves Jeongguk's chest again, to which he nods and makes a brisk exit out, naturally the teacher comes In and is startled by Jin to whom I am still staring at, No one dares to call out who did it as she hurries off to the nurse with him.

"He will be fine" Taehyung pauses, sitting beside me "Jeongguk I mean" he looks me awkwardly in the face, I just stare into space, not thinking. 

"He is just going to cool off, I'm sure he will be there to take you home" I close my eyes, my head immediately falling onto Taehyung's shoulder, to where I release a few tears. 

He hesitates before my hand softly "Don't cry" he murmurs, looking around the classroom, everyone is on their phones  "It makes me sad to see you like this" he sighs and lies his head against mine, his soft hair tickling my head.

I wait for the bell, I beg for time to go faster, just so Jeongguk could hold me, just so I could see him and tell him everything is okay.

I'm not mad at him for hurting Jin.

How could I be when the alternative was putting a bullet through his head.

---

"He will be here soon don't worry" Taehyung leaves me with a kind smile, my hair before turning his back to me and leaving. A sigh escapes my mouth as I lean against the gate, looking down towards my shoes.

I would of never of thought that I would of ended up here, waiting for Jeongguk.

A few minutes pass and I see a pair of feet approach me, I lookup and see Jeongguk there with a soft smile "You were okay whilst I was gone right?'

"Of course I was" I whisper, crossing my arms across my body "Can we go home?"

"That's what I'm here for" He lets out a small laugh, going to grab my hand that is clutching my clothes.

"Stop!" I snap at him, jumping away from his sudden touch "Don't touch me" I whisper again, trying to walk slightly ahead of him. But Jeongguk only has to stride to catch up.

"I guess you are leaving me no choice huh?" A small smirk plays on his lips as he tilts his head back playfully " I'll just have to make you forget his touch" there is an awkward silence between us. 

I halt in my footsteps, a little cry escaping my lips at the thought of another boy treating me the way he did "Hey hey!" Jeongguk rushes over, looking into my face "Don't worry, I'll treat you better than he ever did"

He says confidently, still not swaying upon his sudden decision, I feel my legs go numb and my body refuses to forward, to face the situation.

I flinch as he my cheek, kissing beside my eyes, I feel myself turn a different shade as I feel people watching us "I'm not going to force you to do anything" 

Relief prickles at my finger tips, I swallow hard and choke on my words before I continue walking "Thankyou.." 

How could he just say that, after all that had happened, I guess boys are just as mindless

I hadn't noticed until we got to the front door that Jeongguk had changed his clothes, an unusual fashion for him, before I get to stare at him some more he shoes a bag into my arms "Go and change into that" 

He chuckles, looking me In the eyes "Dont be shy" 

I feel pressure build u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter