- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel disappointed in my will as not one part of me goes to stop him, his blazing hand grazes along my thigh, bare and cold from the wind. A small whimper escapes my mouth as he touches my thigh in such a way it electrifies my skin.

With my thigh now hoisted onto his hip, his kisses get a little bit rougher, his breath heavy and quick. He pushes my back into the wall, my coat scraping against it as I grab ahold of his neck. My nails sink into his skin with the intensity of his kiss, as if it was like melted chocolate, as easy as a bullet. 

"Ahh~" a small moan escapes his mouth from the pain, the sound penetrating my veins and a rushing through my body, the tingling sensation forcing my leg to snare around his hip, I bite my lip, holding back my own noises. I force my fingers away from his neck - that has small puncture wounds to tangle them through his hair, his fingers gently tracing along my jaw although his lips are intent on stealing all my oxygen.

"Jeongguk" his name floats out of my mouth as his brawny body brushes against my own, I lean my head back and offer him my neck, breaking away from the kiss. His lips don't hesitate to attach themselves to my frost bitten neck, the sensation is a stigma that ripples through my body.

A soft keen of pain fumbles out of my lips as a sharp sting erupts from the place where Jungkook's lips have landed, the rain splatters on my body, the wind howling past us.

Open my eyes, letting out a laugh intoxicated with lust, how crazy.

"Jeongguk..." I repeat his name again, my voice laced with seduction. He raises his head, his eyes appraising me and capturing my soul - his eyes are hungry.

I hear his laboured breathing as he comes closer, placing his finger softly on my lips "Call me oppa won't you?" A chuckle erupts from the back of his throat, his cherry tasting breath intoxicating me.

I seem to bend to his will, kissing his finger that lies upon my lips "oppa" I mindlessly mutter, looking him in his omnipotent eyes, he shows a smirk that sparks off a fire in my chest "That's a good girl" he murmurs, his arms easily fitting around my waist.

Just as I'm about to close my eyes again I hear a heavy panting, my attention being drawn to the source of the agitating noise. 

"Taehyung..?" My voice sounds a little rude, as I question why he is here, Jungkook's grip tightens on my hips as I try to move away. Taehyung's eyes fall into mine, his eyes then travel to my neck, then to Jungkook's arms around my waist. 

His expression turns morbid, he begins to bite his lip. He averts his gaze to the ground, I feel an overwhelming urge to hug him burst from my body which is still tingling with Jeongguk. 

"Hyung what's wrong with you?" Jeongguk mutters reaching into one of his pockets and bringin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter