Epilogue

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look fine I promise" I smile at the girl in front of me, squatting down in front of her with a smile. Her black hair floating beyond her shoulders as she looks at me with nervous eyes, her lip quivers. 

"But...the older kids will bully me...I don't want to go to school" she clings onto my sleeve and looks into my eyes, I show her a kind smile and go to kiss her head.

"They won't bully an angel like you, trust me" a petite smile slides onto her doll like face, her lips are a pastel pink, her skin pale, her nose just like her father.

"Okay, as long as you say I will be okay" she nods at my words as we begin to cross the road, I hold her small hand in mine, she speaks so well for an six year old, I'm glad I have raised her this way.

I stop at the gates and let out a small sigh "You know how to stay safe walking home yes? Don't let anyone pick you up, don't get into any cars or talk to strangers okay?" 

She nods and lets out a small laugh before squeezing my hand "Don't worry too much, bye!" She waves at me with a big smile, I put my hand on my chest as I feel the slight anxiety of leaving my child alone.

Those chocolate brown eyes, just like her father, they are just as captivating. 

---

I sit at the dining table looking at the clock, waiting for it to turn to 3:05, the time won't go fast enough. I sigh as I get up and begin to tidy around, occupying myself and keeping my fears at bay.

How afraid I am of her father finding her is impossible to comprehend, I can't let it happen.

So for now I have to let her believe that her father is someone else entirely.

"Hey you are worrying about her again stop it" a gentle pair of hands collects mine, looking me in the eyes with such an innocent expression "You are going to start losing hair if you keep going"

I let out a small laugh and sit on his knee "Jin I can't help but worry...i have a heart attack every time she is alone" 

He rubs my back and lets out a small chuckle, giving me a small hug "Well I'm sure nothing bad will happen, the chances of your fears coming true is very slim" 

I let out a deep breath and lean back into him, closing my eyes "You are right, I guess this whole thing is just a mess"

"A mess we already fixed of course"

I nod my head, remembering exactly what happened that night.

I rang Jin as soon as i came to my senses, I knew I would be put away if anyone else came to the house, so he cleaned the prints off the weapons and made it look like they hurt each other.

As we left we called an ambulance, but of course all of his help came with a price. I had to agree to be his arranged marriage, since the woman he was going to be with was not his type, crazy how it all worked out. 

So now I'm here in his arms, letting him comfort me. 

"After 6 years surely he would leave me alone...the first 3 years yeah I know he was on a wolf hunt for me, but do you think he has given up?"

Jin nods his head straight away "Of course, it has been quiet hasn't it? I think you are worrying over nothing" 

I agree and we share a laugh, but I hear the front door open and I immediately scramble from Jin to see who it is. I stand in the hall looking at Chara with a smile, but her smile is slightly uneasy.

"Hey dumpling how was school?" I walk over to her and give her a big hug, letting out a sigh of relief, but she pushes away slightly and looks at me with a startlingly worried look. 

"Chara...?" I her head "What's wrong"

"I think someone was following me home in a black car...I ran as fast as I could but I think they-" 

There is a loud knock at the door, I hear my pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter