- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My trembling hands curl into the black satin that is spread across Jungkook's bed, I let out a small sigh, biting my wobbling lips. Jungkook's facade, this nice act - I'm sure it's an act - This will all end once he gets ahold of Jin won't it? 

The thought of him being so cold towards me sends a dagger straight through my chest, cautiously I raise my gaze to look at him, sitting on a chair facing me directly.

He has been watching me since we got here, he shows a soft smile, to which I clench the quilt tighter, looking away again.

A heavy sigh escapes his lips "Are we going to sit here in silence forever?" His voice, I don't ever remember him speaking to me in such a way that it almost feels like velvet against my ears "Won't you tell me what happened?" 

My body locks as he gets up from the chair, I almost feel the urge to shriek or snarl like an animal trying to protect itself, instead I shake like a pathetic human. I close my eyes, wishing him away. 

Would it be better if I was alone?

As his long yet devilish fingers the edge of my jaw I let out a shaky sigh, a tear escaping my eye and rolling onto his hand "Sulli..." He murmurs as he flattens his hand to cup my cheek.

"Don't!" I snap as I grab his hand, crushing it under my own, he doesn't seem phased, as if my strength was like a feather tickling him "Your just as bad as him" I hang my head and shove his hand away, hugging myself for some sort of comfort. 

"I'm sorry" He says in a hard voice, taking a seat next to me, the bed complains as extra weight is added.

I look down to my hands, doing their own dance with each other in rhythm to my nervousness. I swallow hard. 

"Look, I know how difficult this must be for you" I shoot him a look of anger, as if he could every understand my pain right now "But I think talking about it would help you" I find his chocolate eyes, that seem to be melting, smothering me and choking my heart, I look deep into them, wondering if I can force the words out without scrambling for a box of tissues.

"Sulli please" 

I inhale a sharp breath before grabbing his hand and entwining it with mine, I hold onto it with all my strength before the words that recall last nights events flood out of my mouth.

---
I let the scolding water trickle over my body and slither around my curves, washing away his touch as I could still feel it crawling on my body. I open my eyes and focus on the crystal white tiles in front of me, I shudder, my hand slides down my body.

Minutes pass until my body feels less tainted than before, I delicately press the button on the shower and the water comes to an abrupt stop, the cold air immediately enveloping the air around me.

I grab the towel like dressing gown from the rack, sliding it on my bruised skin.

I never thought I would be here.

Showering in Jungkook's house.

I turn the handle of the bathroom door, peaking out and seeing Jungkook lay on the bed, the same position I left him in. He kept his promise, he didn't go after Jin.

As I make my way out of the bathroom his eyes float onto me, no emotion seems to show "Lilac" He mutters, I take a seat on the edge of the bed, looking at him questioningly "You smell of Lilac"

I let out a small laugh, a sigh following after, I turn myself to look him in the eyes "Jungkook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter