- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

I pull my hair into a tight pony tail, a sigh escaping my mouth as the red mark around my neck is still glowing after a good night's sleep.

I have to try to talk to him.

I pull on a simple jeans,top and jacket before putting on some flats before existing the house into the cold atmosphere, the clouds are gray but no rain has come. I tugg on the sleeves of my jacket, covering my hands and letting a shiver ripple through my body.

I slump down the pavement, my shoes sometimes scuffing on the side walk. I wonder what to say to him, maybe I should just try to be calm.

I put everything from yesterday aside, sighing as I take a deep breath. I eventually arrive at his house the gates strangely intimidating, with a timid finger I press the receiver.

Somone must of seen me since the clang of the gates being opened echoes in my ear, I hesitate before pushing the gates open, they close swiftly behind me as I make my way up the unnecessarily long path to the door.

I knock rapidly on the door that seems to loom over me in height, my hand dropping to my side as the door softly opens. A middle aged woman stands there with a smile showing beneath all her obvious surgery, she nods her head as if she was expecting me.

She opens the door wider, I cautiously step inside I hear her sigh "I haven't seen you in a couple of years, how are you?"

Her voice is sweet yet sickening, I hold back a shiver "I'm okay thankyou were is j-"

I'm cut off by a faint sound of gunshots, my eyes widen but she does not seem phased by it, she simply sighs again "Follow me"

I have never liked her snippy attitude, she never gets to the point, always a long drama before hand.

She leads me to the back yard where I spot Jungkook firing at a target, his father sitting approvingly in a chair near the door. I cluck my tongue in anger, he is the one that changed Jungkook, that made him into this...monster!

The sound of the gun shots in my ear begin to agitate me, where did his pacifist side go?

He would never touch a girl let alone talk to one he didn't know.

"Jungkook!" I shout, stepping down onto the grass, I feel his father's eyes bore into me as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter