- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even from so far away I can see his steel eyes, boring into me. I can make out his features as if he was right In front of me, his lip has a scab from the fight, his hair is messy and uncombed, he has his hands in his pockets from the discomfort of me finding him.

Without warning he begins to stride across the road, I notice that Taehyung has put a distance between us, is he scared of Jungkook? 

I jump as Jungkook is suddenly in front of me, I go to open my mouth to talk but his hand outstretches and pats my head, no signs of happiness on his face.

"So you are safe?" He asks In a monotone voice, his eyes flickering to taehyung, his look is clearly disapproving, but his hand slides down to my arm, where he rubs my shoulder.

I'm unfamiliar with his touch, instinctively I shrug it off and nod "I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" 

His eyes narrow as he looks to Taehyung again "You left me loads of voice messages, then when I rang you picked up and then hung up..." He pauses, shaking his head and letting out a snort of a laugh "Of course why should I worry, I didn't worry! Just wanted to see if Jin had got to you yet so I could tell you I told you so" He stumbles through his words, but I let out a small smile.

Typical boy,trying to hide his feelings, but just as I thought...he would of only told me 'I told you so' "No I'm okay, I had a small misunderstanding with Taehyung but we are okay, why didn't you come to school?"

He doesn't reply, or seem to be paying attention, his eyes suddenly glued to Taehyung, Taehyung is looking back with the same intensity, I clear my throat, trying to gain Jungkook's attention again, but nothing changes, I sigh and flail my hands in front of his face "is there something I should know?" I mutter, stepping I between them both, both of them sigh but Taehyung speaks up.

"He saw us, obviously, so he's angry I guess, so he is your boyf-"

"Shut up!" Jungkook barks "I don't like seeing my friends being slobbered on by guys like you, your all the same, you just want her for her body" 

"Thats not true!!! I'm not the one who is a military freak!" Taehyung shouts back with just the same volume. 

Jungkook's knuckles tighten, he is glaring deep into Taehyung, scooping out his soul with his eyes.

I'm slightly rattled by the sudden turn in conversation, I shake my head and take my house keys out and shove them at Jungkook, feeling that his chest is slightly trembling "Look let's not argue here, Jungkook go and wait for me at my house, I'll be there soon" He grabs the keys but he glowers at me, I just frown back and nudge him slightly "Just go! I can't have you arguing or fighting!" I try to make my tone a playful yet annoyed, but Jungkook simply raises his eye brows at me, a crooked smile crumbling onto his lips.

He sighs in defeat and turns his back on me without a word, I watch him stalk down the street, his hood going up, I hold my head and return my attention to Taehyung "I'm sorry about him, it's just he is weird, he's protective in a weird way...but he's not my boyfriend okay? We would never like each other in that way" 

Taehyung nods, he is dazed too, I can tell by his eyes, he just lets out a laugh, bringing me into a hug "Fine, lets get this dressy stuff on the road" 

I need to be back for Jungkook.

I let out a breathless giggle, shaking my head as I step away from Taehyung and look him in the eyes "I know after today, I shouldn't ask for anything, but can you do something for me?" 

He rolls his eyes, but has his hand reaches up I harshly swat it away, showing him a smile instead "Fine Sulli, what is it that you want?"

"Uhm..." I pause, twiddling my thumbs together, I shuffle my shoes before signing "could you meet Jin for me and drop off my dress at my house for me? Please Taehyung" 

I pout at him, cupping my cheeks as I look him in the eyes, he laughs loudly, it vibrates my ears, he nods and ruffles my hair "Fine but you owe me, see you in a while crocodile" 

"Maybe later alligator" I jokingly make snapping noises with my mouth before laughing with him "Thankyou Taehyung" I say once more before we exchange a nod, I begin to make my way home, walking faster than I should.

I can't help but feel guilty for putting such a burden on his shoulders, I also feel a part of me feel partial

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter