- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 cɦɑptɛʀ 1

The sound of the rain hammering against the windows is strangely comforting, although the black sky is slightly more unnerving. I find it hard not to fall asleep, since this lesson is getting inevitably more boring by the minute.


Let's be honest, who wants to stay awake in maths?


I focus my attention to the teacher, who has her back turned to the class, giving the class an opportunity to talk. I sigh as I look over to Hana who also is struggling to force herself awake, I just smile at her and stretch in my seat.


The teacher suddenly turns around and slams her hand in the desk, causing me to jump from the unexpected action "Are you going to be like this when the new student comes?! We need to set a good example!"


New student? 


Unfortunately for her, that comment got the class in uproar, they start talking about who it could be and why they are letting students into this school since it is already full.


Without gaining her respect back from the class the bell goes and we all flood out of the room, Hana grabs me by the arm "So do you think he is going to be cute?' 


I pinch her arm jokingly "What is it with you? It's like you just want every boy you see" I laugh at her, knowing she will take offence.


"What are you trying to say?!" She says this and then smiles at a group of passing boys "I'm just saying he might be cute!"


"Well unlike you I'm actually not interested in grabbing anyone's noodle any time soon" 


We both laugh at each other, heading to our next lesson.


We take our seats in our lab, but suddenly Taehyung steals a seat to sit beside me, tugging on my bag "Hey! Did you hear about that new student?" 


"Hasn't everyone? By now it's getting old news..." I turn to face him, seeing his smile, it dazzles me a little "Unless in the space of ten minutes you have more news on it?" 


He shakes his head, not impressed by my lack of enthusiasm "Still, it must be a pretty important person for them to be here since the schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter