- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks have passed.

The routine I was afraid to fall into has become my reality; although I'm grateful for it not being every day. School isn't a distraction anymore as we have our winter holidays, so I just sit at home, waiting for Jeongguk to do come back from wherever he is.

He still hasn't told me where or what happens, I'm just left in the dark, refusing to leave his side, therefore becoming his...I can't even class myself as his girlfriend anymore, all he does is use me for hours on end for useless intimacy. 

But it's my fault...

That's the only way I can stop him, even if it is temporarily, he still spends time with me. Other than that I'm alone for most of the time, stuck to the floors of this house.

I am not bound to this house, but if I was to leave where else would I go? at home I would only worry further about Jeongguk, this is where I must stay.

Tonight everything seemed wrong, Jeongguk, hasn't spoken to me all day. I let out a small smile as I glare out into the night, knowing how stupid I am for staying here.

I can forget all these problems can't I? But I think I'm going to need some assistance...

As the sound of crickets creeps in from the backdoor - where I was sat moments ago, looking up at the moon - I force my stiff legs to function as I walk towards a large wooden cabinet, filled with bottles with names I don't bother to learn. 

I carelessly collect two bottles in my hands, walking over to the stereo in the far corner of the room. Everyone is out of the house, I'm alone. I shove the aux cord into my phone and press play, some upbeat song thrives throughout my bones as I unscrew the lid of the alcohol, dropping it to the floor.

Why should I care anymore? 

Maybe if I get drunk enough he might stay...

With that I press the bottle to my lips, the liquid making my lips tingle and my throat burn as it slides Into my system. As I pull away to breathe the sweet taste is soon replaced by a tangy urge for more, I let out a small laugh and turn up the volume, swigging down the rest of the bottle before placing it on the table.

How disgusting, I have drunk a whole bottle of vodka.

My heart burns a little In rejection, my throat feels as if it is on fire I have to put it out with something else. 

As I begin to patter around the furniture, doing small dances as I let another lid roll onto the floor, a strong, musky scent rolling into my nose as I begin consuming its contents.

It has a thick consistency like medicine, it tastes just as horrible too, I shake my head at the taste and blindly drop the bottle, nothing spills out as it seems I have drank its contents.

Wine, champagne, brandy, cocktails, you name it my system probably found it. 

Somehow I ended up looking in the washer, an annoying beeping noise is coming from it, I yank open the door and pull all the clothes out. Jeongguk's top gets caught on a mysterious bottle of alcohol that has appeared in my hand. 

I try and wave it off, spilling the drink on my top and down my arm. I am suddenly aware of how warped my vision is, everything seems to sway and vibrate in front of me.

I drop the bottle on the side, using his shirt to wipe down my dress. I then pause, letting out a nervous giggle as I see a red stain on the shirt which looks a little faded. I notice that the red stains are a little splattered around that area.

I clutch the shirt, suddenly breathing heavy as I stumble forward aimlessly. 

Blood, there is blood on this shirt. It's not Jeongguk's it can't be, he isn't wounded. 

He...he is killing people.

Of course I knew I just didn't want to believe it I had no evidence I...I...

My thoughts get cloudy due to the amount of alcohol I have taken in, I let out a scream if frustration, the music becoming nothing but an aggravation not a soother.

"Shut up!!!" I scream at the music as I shove it all to the floor, the wires snapping from the wall and the house is silent besides my screams, in my fury I begin to knock things over, throwing the drink in my hand against the wall.

"You liar! I hate you!" I scream at the air, tears rolling down my face as I can't see anything, everything is blurry and I can't make out where I am or where I am going. 

I knock the television to the floor in my anger stomping on it, the crack of the screen and the groan of the plastic giving me satisfaction "You bastard!" I scream at the door, wanting him to come in as I have the urge to hit him, wring his neck, throw this entire house at him.

A smirk comes on my face as the door opens, I grab a bottle from the floor and throw it straight at it, the glass shattering and crumbling onto the floor "Come in here you !" I screech, stumbling forward with another empty bottle in my hand.

As a blurry figure I can't make out comes in I throw the bottle, it hits the wall next to them "I hate you!" I scream again, sliding onto the floor where I clutch the shirt close to me, I don't notice how violently I am shaking or how slurred my words are.
 
"Why didn't you tell me anything! Why are you hiding everything...!" My voice is now more of a psychotic cry as I grab my hair and shake my head "I hate how you just use me for and leave!! I hate you!!!" 

I feel the figures presence in front of me, I quake in anger as I look up, but the face is slightly blurred by my vision "You not going to say anything huh!? !!" I yell and lunge my hands forward, capturing his neck and squeezing as hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter