- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car screams as Jin shoves his foot on the breaks, my body launching itself forward, only to be kept in place by this flimsy seatbelt. He looks at me with a smirk as I can imagine my face is one that amuses him, I feel my eyes popping wide from the adrenaline, my mouth slightly agape as I try and catch my breath, my hand over my heart, counting the furious beats.

Beyond the furious rhythm of my heart, another rhythm soaked into my skin, it was one coming from a club just across the way, I felt the music pouring into me although I was only able to hear the buzz of the bass, excited and beginning to forget jin's presence I unlatched myself from the belts hold and leapt gracefully out of the passenger seat. 

"Excited huh?" Jin murmurs as he closes the door after me and locks his car, which I have only just come to have a glance at, an ink black colour infests the vehicle, even more so exaggerating it's curves and beauty.

But his wealth didn't impress me.

"Silver Spoon" I mutter whilst staring at the car, I shake my head, still having a glowing smile on my complexion, although I can see jin's mood tipping on my comment about his wealth. 

"We should go inside shouldn't we?" I say as I tug at his arm, he nods to me and we begin walking side by side, his hand slips into mine, I don't notice the smile that had crept onto his lips when I didn't try and pull away my hand away.

"You will have fun tonight, I think we both will" He pauses as we approach the doors to the venue "Try and keep your eyes open" he murmurs into my ear, sending a chill down my spine.

The door is opened and the music engulfs me, the night street disturbed by the intense thrum of the beat, with my hand moulded into Jin's we dig our way through the pulsing crowd. 

I find myself immersed, forgetting my name, the place, why was I here? The music had made me lose my mind, excitement became overwhelming. Jin stopped at what seemed to be the middle of the dance floor, my body unexpectedly clashing into his.

"Dance" He murmurs, looking into my eyes, I feel some sense return, a blush radiating onto my cheeks.

"I can't dance!" I shout to him, trying to get him to hear me over the throbbing music, he just shakes his head and grabs my hand, I'm cautious and startled as he begins moving my body, a strange rhythm that my hips seem to jive to and my hands fly into the air.

I never noticed how close me and Jin had got, I was brushing up on him, a laugh escapes my mouth, I spot a glass In my hand.

When did that get there?

My thought process had been erased, the glass simply slipped from my hand and clattered to the floor, of course no one heard of cared.  Everything in the room swayed with my movements, jin's eyes appraised me, his fingers were the illusion of heaven touching m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter