- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook..." I pause, holding the phone to my ear "just call me back when you get this okay?" I sigh before pressing the end call button on my phone, I throw my phone on my bed as I hold my head, sitting on the cushioned chair that is directly in front of my mirror.

That's the 20th voice mail since last night, not once has he picked up.

Why should I expect him to pick up, after all, I ran away from him. I want to tell him what happened with jin, but what else am I expecting other than 'I told you so'

He did warn me about jin, but why am I complaining? Jin didn't do anything bad right? I'm sure it was just a little bit of jealousy he felt, today he should be better.

I shove my hair into a messy bun, sliding on my blazer, today is Friday, the day before the party. My last chance to talk to Jungkook is at school, but why do I want to talk to him so badly?

Would Jungkook even be in school because of his injuries? I'm such an idiot I should of thought of that!

I scowl at myself and rub my head in frustration, trying to figure out the dilemma that I am going to face.

If Jungkook isn't there, would things be better?

I shake my head, the thought of Jungkook not being there is strangely uncomfortable, I shrug my shoulders and take a deep breath, looking at myself in the mirror, I look exhausted.

The bags under my eyes could tell a thousand stories.

I grab my bag and throw it over my shoulder, grabbing my phone and repeatedly checking it for some sort of reply, to my disappointment, there was nothing.

I gnaw on my lip, grabbing the keys that were lazily thrown on the floor before putting on my raven black school shoes, I head towards the war ground, school.

-|||-

I take a shallow breath before my hand grazes on the cold handle of the classroom door, I get a tight grip on it before pulling down the handle and pushing open the door to my own demise.

"Your late" The teachers voice slithers into my ear, my eyes flicker onto her desk, not making eye contact, I nod my head in respect.

"I'm sorry" I say in a loud voice, before raising my head and looking at the class. My feet patter eagerly down the isle, my eyes frantically searching the classroom for the murderer.

But I reach my own seat in disappointment, seeing that his seat is empty, he hasn't attended school. I feel an overwhelming sense of sadness wallow over my shoulders, I hang my head as I slide into my chair, my hands going to support my pulsing head.

A headache creeps into the centre of my forehead, confusion, anger and sadness float around my head, but I can find the origin to any of these emotion's.

Maybe I know the answer, is it that obvious to the point where i cant see it?

"Hey" A voice whispers in my ear, startled to be abruptly ripped from my personal bubble I gasp and jerk upwards in my seat, my neck cracks to my left, to see jin with an angelic smile, his wondrous eyes piercing into mine.

It almost makes me forget about yesterday.

Never the less I smile back at him, he grins and let's out a small sigh of happiness "Are you ok Seagull?"

I feel my body clock grind to a halt, my hands twitching before I curl them up into a fist, I bite my lip and my dough eyes that I have lay upon Jin turn to stone.

"Why a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter