We're Hungry

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

Hyunseong excused himself and went to open the door. It turned out to be the only boyfriend created before Hyunseong, Boyfriend No.1, Kim Donghyun. He slyly entered the room and walked with Hyunseong towards you after a little talk they had that you couldn’t make it into your ears. He scratched his head a few times before Hyunseong pushed him towards you, closer to your screen. He then bit his lower lips trying not to act stupid.

“Urm. Girlfriend. I-I’m shy to ask this.” Donghyun was trying hard to confess. Hyunseong who was standing behind his back was also trying to think of a way to say whatever they wanted to say to you. “We-we’re hungry and there’s no food in the kitchen” He confessed.

“Whaa!!!!!! You eat too?” You were so shocked that you almost threw your iPod across your bed. They were startled by your reaction that they fell on the floor, first. They got up slowly rubbing their buttocks and tried hard to calm you down.

“Of course we eat, but you have to give us food, and ouh. None of us know how to cook. Can’t you make a boyfriend that can cook?” Donghyun scratched his head. You shook your head in amusement.

“Arasso. I’ll make a boyfriend who can cook next. And ouh, how can I give you food?” You asked.

“We’ll bring you to the kitchen and you have to load our kitchen with food that you can get from the application store. We don’t have a store in our world, so you’re the only one that can give us food. He said. If you don’t give us food, we’ll starve” Hyunseong talked a lot this time. You were kind of shocked. You nodded after that indicating that you understood them.

“Let’s go to the kitchen then?” You suggested. They nodded and started to lead you to the kitchen.

Donghyun in the front while Hyunseong walked after him. He opened the door and walked through the hallway passed a few doors and finally arrived at the staircase. They went down the flight of stairs and arrived at the living room. From your iPod screen, you could see their living room was still empty and just like their previous rooms. You thought you had to decorate their whole house just like how you did to their room. After the living room, they lead you to the kitchen. The kitchen too, was empty and undecorated.

“I guess this is our kitchen but… It doesn’t look like it because you haven’t decorated yet” Donghyun frowned.

“I’ll decorate it after give you something to eat. Okay?” You said to them. They nodded. “So, what do you like to eat?”

“Kimchi stew!!” “Ham Sandwich!” They said in synchronization.

“Give me a second okay?” You asked them to wait. You started to view the application store from the toolbar and went to go shopping in the groceries section. You browsed through the list and you realized they did not sell anything instant.  That they had to make the food themselves. You scratched your head and started to tap on the ingredients to make Ham Sandwich. Ham, bread, vegetables, and some other stuffs. You clicked buy and the ingredients appeared on the floor since the room was still empty.

“Sorry Hyunseong oppa. They don’t have Kimchi stew and to make them you would need the pot. You don’t even have a stove” You said apologetically.

“That’s okay. I’ll have them next time” He smiled.

“Erhh. _____. We don’t know how to cook so we don’t know how to make sandwich” Donghyun rubbed his tummy a few times. You wanted to help them to make the food but you can’t even reach for them. You finally came out with a way.

“I know! I’ll tell you how to make them for you” They nodded their head.

“First, take one bread for the bottom layer, and put the ham on top of the bread” Both of them followed your order till their ham sandwiches were done.

“Wah! It looks so delicious!” Donghyun beamed to the first ham sandwich he ever made. “Now we can make this on our own right Hyunseong?” Hyunseong nodded agreeing with his hyung. You giggled by their actions.

“You guys went on and eat first while I fix this room so next time you can make Kimchi Stew. I’ll load your new refrigerator and kitchen with a lot of food too so you could eat when you’re hungry if I’m not around. I can’t afford to be with you all the time right?” They nodded and sat on the floor eating quietly while you decorate their kitchen. 

----------

A/N : This is for not updating last night! :3