A Date : Our Own Fairy Tale

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You were walking towards your room with a plate of cookies on your left hand and boxes of juices in your right hand. When you arrived at your room, you knocked the door with kicking your foot on the door since you hand were full. A short while later, somebody opened the door from the other side.

“Oh! Noona! You’re here” It was Minwoo. He quickly took the juice boxes from your hand and opened the door wider for you to come in with the cookies.

Minwoo was bored while you were talking to him on your iPod. So you invited him over to play with you. When you came inside your room, there were bunch of crayons, poster paint, glue, scissors, papers, lots of lots of papers. They were everywhere. You widened your eyes. Before you left to get the cookies, your room was child toys free.

“Where did you get those?” You asked, putting the cookies on the rugged floor. You sat down beside the pile of colorful stationary.

“From there” He pointed to you iPod.

“Of course, the iPod got everything” You rolled your eyes.

Minwoo took a sit beside you. He took a cookie and shoved it in his mouth. He then took a box of juice and poked the straw, giving it to you.

“Gomawo” The juice box exchanged hand. He took one for himself and poked the straw before putting it in his mouth, the juice inside.

“Noona” He called as he put the half empty juice box on the floor. “Let’s do something fun” He took a piece of paper and laid it down on the rugged floor. He then picked up a pink color pencil. As he put on pressure on the color pencil, the tip of it poked through the paper. The paper now had hole in it. He pouted.

“Awhh!” You chuckled. You stood up and walked towards your closet. He eyed you from his sit. You then took out a small table from your closet. You pulled out the legs and placed it on the rugged floor. “Now you paper won’t have hole in it anymore” You laughed. He smiled and quickly placed a new piece of paper on the small table.

“Noona!” He picked up the paper that he worked on and showed it to you. “This is my heart for you” He drew you a pink heart shape that filled half of the paper. You took the paper and stuck it on your huge mirror.

“Gomawo! Now I can look at your heart everyday” You laughed. He chuckled along.

You were still working on something on your white piece of paper. You were so into it that you didn’t realize the now bored, Minwoo. He stood up sneakily and walked to you slowly. He then sat behind you without you even knowing that he was not in front of you anymore. As you were drawing, he took a sit behind you. Being sneakily as possible, he s both of his arms around your waist from your back. You were startled at first, so you looked over your shoulder. Seeing the cute innocent face of his, you can’t help but smile. You let him hug you and you continued to draw. He then placed his chin on your shoulder and looked at whatever you’re drawing.

“Minwoo-ya” You called softly.

“Hmm?” You could hear the sound of him breathing close to your right ear.

“Look at this” You were referring to your drawing. “This is you” You pointed to cutely drawn boy cartoon on the centre of the paper. “This is Donghyun oppa” You pointed to the one beside Minwoo’s character. “This is Hyunseong oppa, Jeongmin oppa, Youngmin, and Kwangmin” You traced your finger across the piece of paper. Right next to Minwoo’s character was a heart that you drew. Beside the heart was a girl character in ponytail.

“This is Noona then?” He pointed to the girl character.

“Hmm” You answered shortly.

“Noona love Boyfriend?” He asked again.

You nodded.

“Noona drew it so nicely” He said. He stopped talking and he pulled you closer to him. He nuzzled his face into your neck, smelling your scent. You shivered a bit as his breath tingled on your skin.

“Minwoo, it tickles” You giggled trying to break free.

He let go of your body and took a sit right next to you. You looked at him closely. You were afraid that you might hurt his feelings by trying to break free from his hug.

“Noona!” He cutely called. Right then you knew that he was fine. “I have a brilliant idea!” He grinned.

“What is it?” You kind of got a bad feeling out of this. Last time he said he got a brilliant idea, they ended up talking in some weird language asking for non existence direction. And also, his idea of lifting up shirt while dancing saying that he wanted to see you to dance that in front of him. Not good.

“Let’s make a story book!” He said.

“A story book?” You tilted your head. He nodded vigorously.

“Let’s make a story about us! You, me, and the rest of the boys!” He suggested.

“Omo! We can drew pictures in it!” You clapped your hands. He nodded again. “Let’s do it!”

He started to pick up various colors of papers and mixed them up together. He sat behind you again as he put the papers on the small table in front of you. You picked up a black marker pen and took off the lead.

“Once upon a time” You said as your hand started to write the exact same thing you said.

“There’s a princess living in a huge mansion” He continued. You giggled as you continue to write what he said. You picked up the paper and put it aside leaving a huge space under the sentence you just wrote for both of you to draw later. You then started on a new piece of paper.

“The princess was lonely and sad” You faked a pout. Minwoo picked the paper and put it on top of the previous done paper, asking you to start on a new page. He wrapped his arms around your waist again. He rested his chin on your shoulder again. He love to be in that position with you. He loved your scent. Although you didn’t want to admit, but you love the sound of his breathing.

Ahh! What should I do? Your heartbeat beat faster and faster as time passed by. Him being so close to you made your heart raced like crazy. Andwae! I have to stay calm!

“But the princess have a magical mirror with her” He was referring to your iPod. You giggled by his idea as you continued to write. You moved on to the next page.

“One day, six princes magically appeared from her magical mirror” You continued.

“There’s the oldest prince, Prince Donghyun” He said. You turned to look at him but you forgot that his face was so close to your face. So when you turned, he kissed your cheek. You held on to your cheek, feeling your face blushing. He chuckled by your reaction. You continued to forget the awkwardness.

“The quiet prince, Prince Hyunseong”

“The charming prince, Prince Jeongmin”

“The bubbly prince, Prince Youngmin”

“The cool prince, Prince Kwangmin”

“And the cutest prince of all, Prince Minwoo” You said while ending it with a cute giggle.

“Aigoo! Noona is so cute!” He loosened his arms just to tickle your side.

“Minwoo! Stop it!” You clutched on to your stomach from too much laughter.

He stopped tickling you after some times and continued with the story. You wrote all sorts of events that both of you fairy-tale-fied. It was just like a scrap book with drawings instead of pictures.

“And they live happily ever after” Minwoo and you chorused.

When you finished writing it, the two of you started to draw on the empty space under the sentences on each pages. Both of you had a blest that day. Just by being with each other, even in a boring room with just color pencils and papers, the two of you managed to fill the time with cute memorable moments. A date with Minwoo was not a fancy date like Youngmin’s or Donghyun’s. Or a date with Jeongmin filled with sweet and caring actions that he showed. A date with Minwoo was a fun time that you two had with a little bit of everything. You had fun. Even with just color pencils and papers.


 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

WOHOO!!! xD.. A chapter to make up after the boring chapter that I posted these past few updates.. Mianhaeyo.. I hope you guys enjoy this cute date.. ^^