Rookie Idol

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

Time passed by really fast as you travelled along your new life as a celebrity, a very famous one. Five years passed since you last saw the boys. You were now a 22 years old singer with a very bright career in your two years as a celebrity. Not only that you were a singer, you also had to continue with your study in order to become a well known business woman as well since you had to take over your father’s company sooner or later. But right now, you just wanted to enjoy your life as a singer.

These past two years after your debut, you had met great people. Had your chance to work with BigBang, 2ne1, and your fellow friends. In YG Entertainment, not only you a singer under the company but you’re also a producer in lined with Teddy Park, G-Dragon, Kush, and many more. In 2ne1 latest album, well, you co-writes the song with Teddy and GD. Cool right? You received much praise from all around you. Your fellow label-mates, YG Sajangnim, your juniors, and even your seniors that had been involved in the industry long time before you. Rookies wanted to be like you and guys wanted you to be your partner. You were a rookie legend. And most definitely, you had to thank the boys for making all of those a dream came true.

“Anyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim!” A group of five rookie girl group greeted you in your dressing room.

“Oh! Anyeonghasaeyo! Good job on your debut stage!” You praised them.

“Thank you sunbaenim!” They bowed.

“Tskk! Cut it out guys. It’s funny” You chuckled as you looked at them with a disgusted expression.

“You’re still our sunbaenim though” One of them said.

“Nothing changed Tia” You replied.

It was the Chocolat girls. Five of them including your ex seniors from high school. They finally debuted that day. After long years of waiting, they finally debuted. It was also the day you’re making your comeback after six months of break. Although you were on your break, your schedule were still jam packed like crazy. 24 hours were never enough for you. There were variety shows, radio shows, game shows, you’re even a part of the permanent member of a famous variety show making your name jumped up even more. You’re face were everywhere. People were wondering how you could even put a smile on your face with a schedule like yours. And now that you’re making a comeback, people were worried if you’re going to be okay.

“_____-sshi, you’re rehearsal is in half an hour” One of the staff said.

“Neh! Khamsahamnida” You bowed lightly even though you were sitting. You always had that manners in you.

“I better change now girls! See you later” You stood up and took your performance outfit from your coordinator.

“Tskk! An eager beaver” Juliane said as she stood up followed by the other girls.

“Good luck on your comeback stage _____! We’ll be cheering from the monitor screen” Melanie cheered. You giggled and proceeded to the changing room.

You had done changing and were now waiting for your turn to rehearsal. Your make up was done and your hair was long done even before you made it to SBS studio for ‘Inkigayo’ recording. You were busily playing with your iPad while you were waiting. As usual, you were on your fancafe replying to your fan messages to you.

Unnie! Good luck on your comeback today! I’ll be watching through my T.V!” One of them wrote.

Most of the messages were cheer messages for you since you were making your comeback. There were also messages from fan ahjussi but most of them came from high school boys. Most of your fans were males anyway. As you were browsing and replying to some of the messages since you couldn’t reply to all of them, your eyes suddenly darted to the T.V that was attached at a corner of your waiting room.

Next week Hot Debut! 6 flower boys with powerful stage performance!” One by one the T.V flashed the pictures of each member from the new group. You recognized every one of them. The introduction made your fingers froze and your lips parted open in desperation need of air. Your eyes were securely locked onto the screen.

New rookie idol group! Boyfriend!” The clip ended. You still didn’t move.

No way. They looked the same as them. You shook your head multiples of times. I was just dreaming. I missed them too much. I’m dreaming! You slapped your face a few times.

Yes! I’m definitely dreaming. So you continued to browse your fancafe pretending that you were just dreaming about them to come back again to you.



 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

WTH! Some of my readers already guessed that this would happen.. OTL.. is it that predictable? ngeh! i hate myself..