A Mistake

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

You tossed your head to left and right and ruffled your hair again. You really don’t know what you should do with your third boyfriend. You stared blankly on the mirror and you imagined what you wanted in a boyfriend. You had a sweet and caring one, and you also had a sensible, cold and preserve type. Then it hit you. You smiled and proceeded with personalizing his personality.

 

94816458.jpg

Name : Lee Jeongmin

Age : 18

Birthdate : 2nd January

Personality : Playful and fun to be with, specialize in pranks, sweet talker, have a lot of sense in him, tend to be very manly, seems cute on the outside but very rough inside, a good cook, a talker, always conscious about how he looks, could be very narcissist at times.

Favorite thing : Mirror

Favorite colour : Purple

Favorite food : Pizza

Likes : Skinship *you giggled at this*

Dislikes : When people touches his hair

You tapped on the ‘Save’ button and just like how it was before, you waited for the application to finish processing your boyfriend. You hummed to a random song that while you waited. A while later, it finished processing. It brought you to the entry page and you saw that a new thumbnail appeared right beside Hyunseong’s thumbnail.

 

boyfriend3.jpg

Without any delay, you pressed on the thumbnail and waited for him to appear on the screen. There he sat back facing you. He was on the floor looking at who knew what inside his empty room. You tilted your head trying to figure out why he was back facing you. Donghyun and Hyunseong didn’t do that when they first met each other.

“An-Anyeong?” You said first. Then you saw him slowly spun on his buttock facing you. His tight face slowly creasing a smile on his thin lips turning his eyes to slits.

“Anyeong girlfriend!” He stood up and walked towards you slowly. He bowed with a prince-like bow with his right hand in front and his left hand at the back, full with manners. “I’m Boyfriend number 3, Lee Jeongmin” He flashed you with his infamous smile which melted your heart.

Oh My God! This won’t be good! Why did I create this kind of boyfriend! You cursed inside your heart.

“Anyeong. I’m Shin _____” You smiled back at him. You didn’t know why but you find yourself very awkward around him.

“Never once in my life I saw a girl as beautiful as you girlfriend” He praised you. Your face burned red. Of course! I’m the first girl you ever so in your life! You screamed inside your mind.

“Gomawo Jeongmin-sshi” You giggled.

“Please call me Jeongmin Oppa” He beamed at you. You nodded.

“Arasso. I’ll call you Jeongmin Oppa” You smiled at him.

I swear I’m going to fall for him deeper if he kept on being like this! ARGHH!! This is a mistake! I can’t fall for a virtual boyfriend! You cursed at yourself. Dear God. Please save me. You prayed silently.

----------------

A/N : second update for today? lolol.. i have too much time to spare today